AnneLine Posted July 6, 2014 Posted July 6, 2014 Yes I Did!!!! :) TPBM is looking forward to a prayerful Sunday (or has enjoyed / is enjoying the same!)!
Spem in alium Posted July 6, 2014 Posted July 6, 2014 Not really, unfortunately. :( TPBM loves visiting museums or galleries.
maximillion Posted July 6, 2014 Posted July 6, 2014 I enjoy it, but love would be too strong in my case....... TPBM has a creative hobby.
cmaD2006 Posted July 7, 2014 Author Posted July 7, 2014 Yes ... I am a singer/songwriter when I am not trying to make a (really good) living. TPBM is counting down to when he/she can go on vacation.
maximillion Posted July 8, 2014 Posted July 8, 2014 I am one of those fortunates who are on age-related permanent vacation! TPBM visits the shore.
cmaD2006 Posted July 8, 2014 Author Posted July 8, 2014 Heh. Define "visit." My old parish is about a block from the shore. TPBM wishes this was Friday already!
maximillion Posted July 8, 2014 Posted July 8, 2014 No, am enjoying today's sunshine too much. TPBM likes sausages.
cmaD2006 Posted July 9, 2014 Author Posted July 9, 2014 Heh ... I used to be. I'm sure I could get hooked again though (used to LOVE the show as a young adult). TPBM is tired, and looking forward to when he/she can get to sleep tonight.
maximillion Posted July 9, 2014 Posted July 9, 2014 Yes especially since I have not been sleeping too well lately! TPBM has a comfort blanket or similar.
cmaD2006 Posted July 9, 2014 Author Posted July 9, 2014 Ha. Yes. I have a blanket that I use over my eyes. It can change ... but I *have* to have that blanket otherwise I can't sleep lol. The problem came from when I was about 13-14-15 or so, and I lived in a rowhome. The bedroom was in the front of the house, and the street lamp glared right through the thin window coverings. I couldn't sleep so my solution was simply using a blanket over my eyes. TPBM wants pizza for (breakfast or lunch or) dinner
maximillion Posted July 9, 2014 Posted July 9, 2014 Hmmm, maybe..... * I have a blanket too! Similar reasons, this place is lit up like a Christmas tree at night (elder care complex) with those horrid orange lamps and you could read a book in here without switching on a light! It stops me sleeping. TPBM sleeps close to a cemetery full of monks who are RIP.
cmaD2006 Posted July 9, 2014 Author Posted July 9, 2014 Maybe. I have a cemetery nearby that belongs to the Presbyterian Church. May not be full of monks but it could be filled with Presbyterian elders :) TPBM is starved and can eat anything right now for (lunch/breakfast/) dinner.
CountrySteve937 Posted July 9, 2014 Posted July 9, 2014 Yes, I'm eating cheese right now though TPBM has read The Divine Comedy"
maximillion Posted July 10, 2014 Posted July 10, 2014 No, or if I did I don't remember doing so. TPBM has an e-reader.
AnneLine Posted July 10, 2014 Posted July 10, 2014 Nope... No e-readers. TPBM has typed on a bunch of typewriter.... maybe even a manual, an a regular electric and a Selectric!
ChristinaTherese Posted July 10, 2014 Posted July 10, 2014 I learned to type on a typewriter. (I refused to learn on a computer, so we found a typewriter. A nice old manual one. It's in the garage now.) TPBM has been to Spain.
maximillion Posted July 10, 2014 Posted July 10, 2014 Yes, to Galicia....lovely sea food. TPBM has been to Croatia.
cmaD2006 Posted July 10, 2014 Author Posted July 10, 2014 Yep. Was a wonderful trip. Had the best pizza ever (yes, pizza) and Octopus salad. TPBM is planning a future trip to Rome (Italy).
ChristinaTherese Posted July 10, 2014 Posted July 10, 2014 I wish. If I find the money, and maybe a friend to join me, I'll go while I'm in Spain. But I suspect I'll be able to go other places (Barcelona, Germany, Oxford) more easily, since I know people there.... TPBM has been to England.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now