AnneLine Posted July 16, 2014 Posted July 16, 2014 Nope, not in the slightest! I do not like big shiny vehicles!!! TPBM has kind of changeable weather and would like a LITTLE sun during the summer this year. Lord, I said a *LITTLE* sun....
Spem in alium Posted July 16, 2014 Posted July 16, 2014 Yes, very changeable. It's winter here, and lately we've been getting quite summery weather, but it was actually cold yesterday (yay!) --- the season is definitely upon us! As for summer..well, it's my least favourite season, so I'd prefer less sun and heat than more :) TPBM likes hats.
ChristinaTherese Posted July 17, 2014 Posted July 17, 2014 Definitely. Dry heat is fine, unless it gives me migraines anyway, but humid heat is just awful. TPBM has flown through Charles de Gaul (the Paris airport).
maximillion Posted July 17, 2014 Posted July 17, 2014 Yes......only once. Then had to get to Orly! TPBM prefers savoury to sweet.
cmaD2006 Posted July 18, 2014 Author Posted July 18, 2014 YES ... filled of house cleaning, and spiritual cleaning (I am at least 1 week overdue a confession, if not 2). Should be quite busy but I won't be at work :). TPBM has long hair.
ChristinaTherese Posted July 18, 2014 Posted July 18, 2014 (edited) I used to, but I had it cut short a few weeks ago. TPBM finds themself in a gap between cultures (hispanic vs. american, Catholic vs. Prostestant, etc.). As in, understanding both sides. ETA: Yes, I realize that "hispanic" isn't even a pinnable downable culture. I was thinking more of Argentine, but I didn't want to get so specific. Edited July 18, 2014 by Christina Thérèse
maximillion Posted July 18, 2014 Posted July 18, 2014 Not really. My maternal grandmother was a Scot, my paternal grandfather from Ireland, and my paternal grandmother from France! :hehe2: I hate saying I am European and identify most strongly as English. I love that we queue up calmly, we all drink tea as a national pastime, the weather is the National Topic of Conversation and we still think it's okay to go out in the noonday sun! (I refuse to mention The Queen!) TPBM likes dancing in a downpour.
cmaD2006 Posted July 18, 2014 Author Posted July 18, 2014 I used to, but I had it cut short a few weeks ago. TPBM finds themself in a gap between cultures (hispanic vs. american, Catholic vs. Prostestant, etc.). As in, understanding both sides. ETA: Yes, I realize that "hispanic" isn't even a pinnable downable culture. I was thinking more of Argentine, but I didn't want to get so specific. :) Off topic ... actually if I triggered the "Argentina" thought I will throw you that much off. I was born in the US mainland (i.e. 48 states). My parents were Puerto Rican. I lived in Mexico for 4 months. I lived in Argentina for a year and was a postulant with an Argentinian religious community that had a good number of Mexican members. I also was a postulant with an American religious community that had members from Mexico, Japan, Korea, India (and other countries). So -- I think I would qualify ... I have constantly been between cultures ... not really 100% of one but between two (or more). And ... I usually try to help bridge the understanding between groups. :) Not really. My maternal grandmother was a Scot, my paternal grandfather from Ireland, and my paternal grandmother from France! :hehe2: I hate saying I am European and identify most strongly as English. I love that we queue up calmly, we all drink tea as a national pastime, the weather is the National Topic of Conversation and we still think it's okay to go out in the noonday sun! (I refuse to mention The Queen!) TPBM likes dancing in a downpour. Now back to the topic ... no ... I don't like getting my hair wet :). TPBM is not in the process of reading any books right now.
maximillion Posted July 18, 2014 Posted July 18, 2014 True, even though I signed up for the summer book read challenge......... TPBM has dyed hair.
Not A Mallard Posted July 18, 2014 Posted July 18, 2014 False. TPBM has been inspired by something recently.
maximillion Posted July 19, 2014 Posted July 19, 2014 I am often inspired by people here. TPBM is having thunder storms.
Not A Mallard Posted July 21, 2014 Posted July 21, 2014 False. TPBM just saw a commercial for Hershey's syrup on tv.
maximillion Posted July 21, 2014 Posted July 21, 2014 No, I don't watch daytime TV and I am not so sure we have Hershey's syrup here..... TPBM is trying to up their post count.
brandelynmarie Posted July 23, 2014 Posted July 23, 2014 True! Kerrygold anyone? TPBM is a Catholic convert. :)
cmaD2006 Posted July 23, 2014 Author Posted July 23, 2014 Kinda? I dunno what you would call a baptized un-catechized Catholic who attended an Episcopal church for 3 years as a young child (even did 1st communion and confirmation). Because I was baptized I'm technically not a convert but boy I'm close. Not a revert either. TPBM is exhausted from 4 days of house cleaning (yupper that's me)
brandelynmarie Posted July 24, 2014 Posted July 24, 2014 I will be! Spending the next three days doing that! TPBM is procrastinating on phatmass instead of doing what they are supposed to be doing :p
maximillion Posted July 24, 2014 Posted July 24, 2014 It is almost 5 am so I guess I should be sleeping.......... TPBM has reasons to be thankful.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now