An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Person Below Me ... Take 2

cmaD2006

Nope... No e-readers.

TPBM has typed on a bunch of typewriter.... maybe even a manual, an a regular electric and a Selectric!

ChristinaTherese

I learned to type on a typewriter. (I refused to learn on a computer, so we found a typewriter. A nice old manual one. It's in the garage now.)

TPBM has been to Spain.

Yep.  Was a wonderful trip.  Had the best pizza ever (yes, pizza) and Octopus salad.

TPBM is planning a future trip to Rome (Italy).

ChristinaTherese

I wish. If I find the money, and maybe a friend to join me, I'll go while I'm in Spain. But I suspect I'll be able to go other places (Barcelona, Germany, Oxford) more easily, since I know people there....

TPBM has been to England.

Spem in alium

Not yet, but probably next year sometime.

TPBM loves spending time with little furry creatures..aka, puppies  :love:

No ... that was in april but i did spend 22 hrs last weekend at a retreat house in silence and it was great.

Tpbm is on a tablet surfing the web

Credo in Deum

Yes, I'm using my blasted iPad.

TPBM is an early bird and not a night owl type of person.

heck no .... if I had my choice I would rise just early enough to see the sun set. 

Now when I did the 30 day retreat ... I did get to the point that I was rising between 6:30-7:30 on a daily basis.  But to do that I *have* to be in bed at around 10-11.  That isn't my normal.  Like now -- it is 1:25am and I'm not in bed.  Yet.  Almost though!

TPBM should be in bed already

maximillion

No....I would like too though. I grew up with Mass in Latin and still know all the responses. I remember when we went vernacular we spent hours in assembly learning the Credo in English. ( Sorry, I mean Creed! :hehe2: ).

TPBM can read/speak/get by/is fluent in other language(s).

Can read Spanish fairly well... know enough Italian to be.... dangerous.   :shutup:

TPBM enjoys traveling, especially just being able to see and experience new places.