Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Germany is SLAUGHTERING Brazil!!!! 

 

That's because the refs are no longer pro-Brazil (sorry ... just had to -- everyone I was with watching the Brazil vs. Colombia game swore that the refs were pro-Brazil, and I had to agree).

PhuturePriest
Posted (edited)

That's because the refs are no longer pro-Brazil (sorry ... just had to -- everyone I was with watching the Brazil vs. Colombia game swore that the refs were pro-Brazil, and I had to agree).

 

The refs had nothing to do with it, by the end. They would have maybe given the Brazilians 2 extra goals in the match today. That wouldn't have stopped the absolute massacre Germany administered to the Brazilians. Germany was simply the better team, no question about it. Brazil relied on 2 players, and when they lost them, they were like lost sheep running around with no direction.

Edited by FuturePriest387
PhuturePriest
Posted (edited)

This is the greatest and most glorious day Germans have been allowed in over 70 years.

 

10516631_741009935942706_701142140880509

Edited by FuturePriest387
Ash Wednesday
Posted

Pope-Francis-meets-Pope-Benedict.jpg

 

Argentina & Germany for the World Cup? Things could get interesting at the Vatican...

PhuturePriest
Posted

Pope-Francis-meets-Pope-Benedict.jpg

 

Argentina & Germany for the World Cup? Things could get interesting at the Vatican...

 

I honestly hope Argentina loses tomorrow.

Posted

The refs had nothing to do with it, by the end. They would have maybe given the Brazilians 2 extra goals in the match today. That wouldn't have stopped the absolute massacre Germany administered to the Brazilians. Germany was simply the better team, no question about it. Brazil relied on 2 players, and when they lost them, they were like lost sheep running around with no direction.

 

Ah, FP you really don't realize when I am joking around.  In the Brazil-Colombia game a number of people think the referrees weren't making the right calls.

 

So ... it is kind of a wierd justice to see Brazil lose 7-1 :).

PhuturePriest
Posted

Ah, FP you really don't realize when I am joking around.  In the Brazil-Colombia game a number of people think the referrees weren't making the right calls.

 

So ... it is kind of a wierd justice to see Brazil lose 7-1 :).

 

I wish it had been 7-nil, but you can't have everything in life, I suppose.

Posted

I wish it had been 7-nil, but you can't have everything in life, I suppose.

 

WORD YEAH.

 

I am praying for the matchup of the century .... Argentina vs. Germany. :)

PhuturePriest
Posted

WORD YEAH.

 

I am praying for the matchup of the century .... Argentina vs. Germany.  :)

 

When Germany scored that glorious last goal, the Brazilians began booing their own team. I have never seen that before, and I've never heard of it happening at a World Cup game. Especially afterwards when after they stopped booing, they applauded the Germans. Such a spectacularly bizarre game.

Posted

It's official. Pope Cup!

Posted

WORD YEAH.

 

I am praying for the matchup of the century .... Argentina vs. Germany.  :)

 

An Argentine friend of mine posted this image, with the caption "If Argentina meets Germany in the final, I know why." Popes%20meet.jpg

Credo in Deum
Posted

When Germany scored that glorious last goal, the Brazilians began booing their own team. I have never seen that before, and I've never heard of it happening at a World Cup game. Especially afterwards when after they stopped booing, they applauded the Germans. Such a spectacularly bizarre game.

 

Saw this on youtube and had to share it:

 

http://youtu.be/RLZUKqpXYzU

Credo in Deum
Posted (edited)

BaconDance_zps10a083a4.gif

Edited by Credo in Deum
Posted

The Argentina goalie was an animal in the shootout.

Posted

I think the free shooting thing is lame. 

 

They should have just kept playing normal.

 

 

WHY IS SOCCER SO WEIRD?!!?!??!?!?!?!?! Mystery timers? Stupid tie resolvers? 

Ash Wednesday
Posted

Soccer is weird. Crosscut, I'm mostly propping you because you have a sloth.

Posted

The sloth is a mild control device. Your free will is now gone. 

Credo in Deum
Posted

I wonder, what is the spicy control device like? 

PhuturePriest
Posted (edited)

Saw this on youtube and had to share it:

 

http://youtu.be/RLZUKqpXYzU

 

This is the most perfect thing I've seen since I last looked in the mirror.

 

Seriously, that mirror is spotless. Not one speck of dust on it.

Edited by FuturePriest387
Posted

Pope-Francis-meets-Pope-Benedict.jpg

 

Argentina & Germany for the World Cup? Things could get interesting at the Vatican...

 

I wonder if they are making "friendly wagers"?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...