An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are Heels Immodest?

the171

Credo in Deum

Huuza, Pius interceded for me and got me the prop to prop you!

Edited by Credo in Deum

It occurs to me that I ought to reassure everyone that, in spite of any impression you might have received from my posts in this thread, I am not a violent person. It is perfectly safe to disagree with my posts.

(It is just that I have watched every episode of Macgyver.)

(Speaking of which, Richard Dean Anderson is also better looking than Benedict Cumberbatch.)

HisChildForever

OK, I do like his voice.  But he is not as handsome as any number of men I can think of.  Including Pope Pius X.

He has a very distinguished, quirky look that makes him unique. The first time I "saw" him was previews for Star Trek. I did not find him very attractive in pictures but when I saw the movie, there was something sensual about his voice and mannerisms. I think he's extremely attractive in that film.

OK, I do like his voice.  But he is not as handsome as any number of men I can think of.  Including Pope Pius X.

Chalice chaser.

For having the only voice, at least that I know of, that sounds anything close to Alan Rickman's, Benedict Cumberbatch gets my thumbs up.

Basilisa Marie

It's the hair, cheekbones, and voice. :) The rest of him is pretty much an alien otter. 

Pius X has pretty good cheekbones, as well as a great forehead, nose and lips.  Also amazing theology of liturgy.

I feel that it would somehow be inappropriate for me to bring up attractive female saints?

Definitely.  It would be completely off topic and it might derail the thread.

. Unfortunately, we shifted all the weight of being sexually attractive to women, but in recent times society is trying to balance it back out with manscaping and Benedict Cumberbatch.

"Manscaping" is a plot by pansies in the fashion industry and manufacturers of razors.  A hairy body is manly and sexy.  My wife tells me my hairiness is attractive all the time.  (And she's honest enough that if she didn't think so, she'd have gotten me a "manscape" razor set already.)  

Or if you don't believe me, you can ask Sean Connery what the ladies think.

And who the hell is Benedict Cumberbatch?

I feel that it would somehow be inappropriate for me to bring up attractive female saints?

I think you should give us a photo spread.