An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Is Transgender(ism ?) Homosexuality Not A Mental Disorder

superblue

​Yeah, Han Solo. Right.

​If I were going to dress as Leia, it would be the metal bikini one. That would make me feel pretty.

​If someone found information that was credible that someone DID turn into Han Solo after putting on their Hal solo outfit then science would test it to see if it was true. If it was true, science would change and adopt it. 

Thats what I am saying. Science is meant to be scrutinized. If you dont agree with something science says, then test it! Prove it wrong! Find something new and science changes.

Religion does not. Religion will likely ALWAYS think that transgenderism is a mental illness even if science found out otherwise. So it really doesnt matter what anyone says, if a pool of thought is impermeable to new information, they suffocate at their own hand.

​Which religion are you talking about?

PhuturePriest

d5cb454702016cd4b2be5025277dc15fd3a05ffe

​That essentially means you've dedicated two months of your life playing Skyrim nonstop, doing nothing but making potions and eating ingredients until your eyes stabbed themselves and rolled out of your head.

Nihil Obstat

​That essentially means you've dedicated two months of your life playing Skyrim nonstop, doing nothing but making potions and eating ingredients until your eyes stabbed themselves and rolled out of your head.

Or she used console commands. 

​I dont even play skyrim, but I have a feeling someone else does....

PhuturePriest

Unnatural like an Argonian lying with a Khajit.

​That's not even a fun thing to think about.

PhuturePriest

​I dont even play skyrim, but I have a feeling someone else does....

​I've played enough that if you tallied all the hours together it would be greater than the amount of credit hours you need for five Ph.Ds.

you're all a bunch of dirty nerds

​I like it when you talk nerdy to me.

Anastasia13

​If I were going to dress as Leia, it would be the metal bikini one. That would make me feel pretty.

​He feels pretty and witty and bright, and he pities any man who isn't Leia tonight!

PhuturePriest

Vermont's new bishop, Bishop Christopher Coyne, has recently spoken in support of transsexual Catholics, acknowledging the evidence that this is a true biological condition:  https://catholictrans.wordpress.com/2015/02/14/vermont-bishop-speaks-on-accepting-transgender-people/

​Keep in mind 2/3rds of Bishops during the Arian Crisis were Arian heretics. A Bishop believing something does not automatically validate it.

​Keep in mind 2/3rds of Bishops during the Arian Crisis were Arian heretics. A Bishop believing something does not automatically validate it.

​With that logic in mind, just because a Bishop doesn't believe something does not automatically mean it is not valid, and also Arian heretics really has nothing to do with anything of this.