SignOfTheCross Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 Hi friends, I was just wondering what everyone's special talents were? Well I'm pretty funny lol, because mom and dad are always laughing at the funny jokes I do. I think you guys will be impressed with my humour, but we'll have to wait and see lol. :ph34r: So what's your special talent?
prov31girl Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 (edited) Songwriting, playing guitar and piano (even though I just started). I'm also an awesome softball player. BTW, welcome to phatmass SOTC!! :wavey: Edited June 10, 2004 by prov31girl
ilovechrist Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 playing the piano is probably the "special" one. i can play just about anything ya give me and even improv and make up my own on the spot!
theculturewarrior Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 I play guitar, write songs, and I also run the Foghorn Leghorn Official Fanclub Homepage. JK I'm pretty smart, too...or so they say.
SignOfTheCross Posted June 10, 2004 Author Posted June 10, 2004 lol the culture warrior, you're also pretty funny as well.
Luthien Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 Im flexiable. Im working on pulling my foot over my head in a standing postition. Ill show you guys once I get there. I also can sing pretty well, and Im persuasive...
SignOfTheCross Posted June 10, 2004 Author Posted June 10, 2004 Persuasive huh? Persuasive enough to [b]persuade[/b] yourself lol? Joking.
lil bull 04 Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 i play soccer, i love to fish :wub: , i also play many musical instruments: flute, piccolo, piano, oboe, alto sax, soprano sax, and i can play a little bit of organ
1337 k4th0l1x0r Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 I can do the whole armpit noise thing... that's pretty much it
thicke Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 I'm double jointed in my neck. It's allows for some smooth dance moves.
Pyrite Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 I'm double jointed in my pinkie toe. And I play too many musical instruments: piano, violin, viola, cello, bass (upright and electric), french horn, and I can sing. I can also belch the alphabet.
azaelia Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 I can spell the alphabet backwards, spell antiestablishmentarianism, bend my arm backwards, scratch the middle of my back between my shoulder blades, wiggle my nose, raise my eyebrow really fast (cracks people up :crackup: ), draw, drink coffee before I go to bed, sing the "I Love My Lips" song from Veggie Tales, etc, etc, and so on.
BeenaBobba Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 I've got a double-jointed thumb, yo! (I like to write. I think I'm decent at it. I've also been told I'd be a good hostage negotiator. LOL.) God bless, Jen
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 I am double jointed somewhere in my arms, though I'm not sure where...I can turn my hands 360 degrees around.
1337 k4th0l1x0r Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 (edited) [quote name='azaelia' date='Jun 10 2004, 12:08 PM'] I can spell the alphabet backwards, spell antiestablishmentarianism, bend my arm backwards, scratch the middle of my back between my shoulder blades, wiggle my nose, raise my eyebrow really fast (cracks people up :crackup: ), draw, drink coffee before I go to bed, sing the "I Love My Lips" song from Veggie Tales, etc, etc, and so on. [/quote] I prefer the word antidisestablishmentarianism, which is 3 letters longer and applies to most of the phatmassers. It means opposition to the disestablishment of the Church. Pretty cool, huh? Edited June 10, 2004 by 1337 k4th0l1x0r
Maddalena Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 I haven't been made aware of whatever my talents are. ;-;
azaelia Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 [quote name='1337 k4th0l1x0r' date='Jun 10 2004, 01:31 PM'] I prefer the word antidisestablishmentarianism, which is 3 letters longer and applies to most of the phatmassers. [/quote] Well it's usually antidisestablishmentarianism...but that's technically not a word (according to the dictionary ) I can also spell antidisestablishmentarianism.
akamarymag Posted June 10, 2004 Posted June 10, 2004 ive been blessed with a lot. im a dancer ( including raver), singer and choriographer ( h/e u spell that) act, cook and write and draw
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now