Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

What's Your Special Talent?


Recommended Posts

cmotherofpirl
Posted

I can find things. :)

Posted

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Jun 10 2004, 02:22 PM'] I can find things. :) [/quote]
You and my mom should get together ^_^

Posted

I can wiggle my nose and curl my tongue.

Catholic_4_Life
Posted

I can tie cherry stems with my tongue...

On a more serious note: one of my better talents is that I can sing. I am the lead singer in a band, I used to sing in the church choir and I am considering doing that again, and I also sing in the theatre here in town. I played the leading man in "Sound of Music" and "The King and I" as well as some supporting roles in other shows.

Posted

I have a phenomenal memory -- mainly a photographic one -- where I can even remember what people were wearing on a given day. I can also remember things that were done or said that, if I happen to mention them, people are like, "Dave, how do you remember those things?!" I'm also an excellent speller -- I can spell antidisestablishmentarianism and much more! :P

Posted (edited)

I don't have any :sadder:

Edited by lanie
Posted

I am smarter than that avg. Iacobus. Seeing as there are like 10 Iacobus online (google) on different forums and sites and I am probly 8 of them, lol. Therefore I am smarter or as smart as 7. Hehe.

I can confuse people. I am not sure for that is a talent.

I can talk my way out of almost anything.

Posted

I can play a bit of piano. I learned how to play Linus and Lucy on my own in three days. And I also cross stitch, Im working on a project and its the Maddona of the streets. When Im finished Im going to take a picture of it and post it on the Message Board..Its pretty sweet.

Soldier4Him
Posted

Writing music/playing guitar. And I've been told I'm a good listener.

BullnaChinaShop
Posted

I can wiggle my ears. I can push all my wifes buttons and not get in trouble.

I wonder if there is a button to encourage the baby to be born? ;)

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote]I wonder if there is a button to encourage the baby to be born?
[/quote]

Definitely the bellybutton. Try it.


























Oh, wait! Don't try it yet! If she's an outie it will make her explode!

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 10 2004, 04:53 PM']
Definitely the bellybutton.  Try it.

Oh, wait!  Don't try it yet!  If she's an outie it will make her explode! [/quote]
<thicke starts to worry about the nightmares he [b]will[/b] be having tonight now....>

Thanks Raph!

Edited by thicke
Guest The one and only MARY KATHRYN :)
Posted

I play piano, really well. I've gone to alot of honor camps for it. So piano, and guitar.

ilovechrist
Posted

[quote name='The one and only MARY KATHRYN :)' date='Jun 11 2004, 10:03 AM'] I play piano, really well. I've gone to alot of honor camps for it. So piano, and guitar. [/quote]
alright!
another good piano player. welcome to PM btw. other talents i have... i am an amazing leader (so i'm told)... i have this knack (my brothers have it too) of picking up what to do on video games VERY quickly... so we always win :D

ilovechrist
Posted

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Jun 10 2004, 02:22 PM'] I can find things. :) [/quote]
my mom can find ANYTHING that we claim is missing, or can't find. it's crazy. :wacko:

Posted

I can make myself invisible, even when I don't want to. Seriously, sometimes people just don't seem to notice when I've just dropped behind them to chuck something in the bin or whatever!!!

Lounge Daddy
Posted

[font="Courier"]Hey, I have invisibility too! :) It can be the end of a work night and people will say "I didn't know you were working... I have not seen you all night."

Also - I have a taco eating ability. A local taco joint has a "Taco Wall of Fame" with my name on it because two years ago I ate 22 tacos, so very tasty and good for you, in one hour.
My wife is not as proud as I am, though... she mentioned something about "gluttony" or some junk.[/font]

Posted

LOL that's like me with pizza. Especially double coagulated milk and pineapple (I don't like ham) on pan fried crust. I had five pieces for dinner after work on Saturday night. Working at Domino's just doesn't quench my love for pizza - working at McDonalds' on the other hand...but that was because I was so scared my boss would recognise me. She did see me once after I quit my job there, I was waiting for my mum to come out of the toilet and my boss was carrying something from the loading docks or wherever, and she GLARED at me. I'm glad alll the managers there now are new.

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Catholic_4_Life' date='Jun 10 2004, 03:07 PM'] I can tie cherry stems with my tongue... [/quote]
Me too... I think I listed this the last time we mentioned talents... It got HSDad's attention!!

I'm not too specifically good at any one thing... I'm somewhat good at lots of things... nothing stands out though...

Lounge Daddy
Posted

[quote name='justfran' date='Jun 11 2004, 11:39 AM'] LOL that's like me with pizza. Especially double coagulated milk and pineapple (I don't like ham) on pan fried crust. [/quote]
[font="Courier"]wow - I love extra coagulated milk and pineapple ^_^ yummy!
and do you like anchovies?[/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...