~*AnCoRa33*~ Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 I'm good at the flute, make REALLY good... farting noises.......
~*AnCoRa33*~ Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 I'm good at the flute, make REALLY good, realistic... farting noises....... Am good at telling jokes (though noone gets them, but my Dad!!!) I am REALLY good at driving my brother s ocrazy that he beats me up...... but then again... it doesn't take that much to do it anyway!!! I am also a "natural, born leader" according to my Mom................... hee hee... Oh yes!! I can eat a large pizza in UNDER 10 minutes!!!
Cathurian Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 I've been told I'm good at metaphor and explaining difficult concepts. I can sing and songwrite. I'm a decent poet. I've got an almost-photographic memory -- ESPECIALLY when it comes to music -- and I won fourth place in the regional spelling bee. (First place in that bee goes go the nationals; only 250 people make it that far. So you could say I'm in the top 1000 for getting fourth, I guess. *beams*) And I like jalapeno pizza.
OwNeD_byGoD Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 i am a natural born leader, i can decorate really nicely (thanks to ASB lol), i am extremely persuasive Praise God, and have good judgement, am a good listener, and can rhyme, good speller too =)
OwNeD_byGoD Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 [quote name='ilovechrist' date='Jun 12 2004, 08:49 PM'] i can fix almost anything computer-related [/quote] i found my new best friend LOL!
ilovechrist Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 depends what it is--could cost ya lol i'm also good... at most sports. at eating faster than anyone in my family. and--emberassing stuck-up kids in front of their moms, whether on the court with the bball, or protecting another person from their wrath
Theologian in Training Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 [b]I Juggle[/b] [img]http://www.regalweb.co.uk/loony/animated/krusty2.gif[/img]
reelguy227 Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 im new to phatmass i just registered today im a first degree black belt in taekwando ,first degree is one belt higher than black.and im an irish dancer ,im pretty good at it ,i went to the world championships of irish dance the past 2 years ,the first was in killarney ireland and the second was in belfast northern ireland.didnt do to good in the 2nd one .ill be competing in the north american championships of irish dance in philidelphia this july 4th .im a guy by the way.
Colleen Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 [quote name='reelguy227' date='Jun 12 2004, 10:48 PM'] im new to phatmass i just registered today im a first degree black belt in taekwando ,first degree is one belt higher than black.and im an irish dancer ,im pretty good at it ,i went to the world championships of irish dance the past 2 years ,the first was in killarney ireland and the second was in belfast northern ireland.didnt do to good in the 2nd one .ill be competing in the north american championships of irish dance in philidelphia this july 4th .im a guy by the way. [/quote] You do Irish dancing? That is sooo cool! I took Irish dancing for a year when I was seven. But I had to give it up. I wish I could do it. That's awesome about going to Ireland!
reelguy227 Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 thanks ,ya ive been doing it for 7 yrs now ,its my only thing to stay active ,im not in any sports.i go to the trinity academy of irish dance ,if anyone has ever heard of them.
justfran Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 Traffic light prediction. I can point at a point at the pedestrain light (with some educated guessing of course) and it'll go green. And I can't stand anchovies. I just like coagulated milk and pineapple.
Lounge Daddy Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 [quote name='justfran' date='Jun 13 2004, 11:33 AM'] And I can't stand anchovies. I just like coagulated milk and pineapple. [/quote] [font="Courier"]Ok[/font]
reelguy227 Posted June 14, 2004 Posted June 14, 2004 [quote name='Colleen' date='Jun 12 2004, 10:53 PM'] You do Irish dancing? That is sooo cool! I took Irish dancing for a year when I was seven. But I had to give it up. I wish I could do it. That's awesome about going to Ireland! [/quote] what school did irish dance with collen?im with the trinity academy of irish dance.go trinity!!
Spiritual_Arsonist Posted June 14, 2004 Posted June 14, 2004 I am extremely proficient using fire for any purpose. I can burp whenever I want. I also have magic powers.
Colleen Posted June 14, 2004 Posted June 14, 2004 [quote name='reelguy227' date='Jun 13 2004, 09:55 PM'] what school did irish dance with collen?im with the trinity academy of irish dance.go trinity!! [/quote] Whoa, yeah, actually, that was the company. But it's been about 12 years . . . .
Mickey's_Girl Posted June 14, 2004 Posted June 14, 2004 [quote name='BeenaBobba' date='Jun 10 2004, 12:15 PM'] I've also been told I'd be a good hostage negotiator. [/quote] Jen, this is TRUE! You go, girl! I have an astonishing ability to pull together plausible arguments OR presentations on very little notice and with minimal research. I suppose that means I'm a good BS-er? (Or perhaps I'll call it "strong improvisational skills". LOL!) But I'm also able to pick out the important stuff in an argument or book pretty quickly. That was really useful in school. I can also remember random actors' names, and I can match up actors and even directors with their movies, even if I've never seen them. Thus, I do well at the game "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon." MG
ilovechrist Posted June 14, 2004 Posted June 14, 2004 lets see i reached blue belt in taekwondo b4 i started my great piano adventure... i'm very good @ making up anything on the spot, just like those guys on Whose Line... <---- and i can win @ the PM Arcade
reelguy227 Posted June 14, 2004 Posted June 14, 2004 [quote name='Colleen' date='Jun 14 2004, 12:26 AM'] Whoa, yeah, actually, that was the company. But it's been about 12 years . . . . [/quote] cool !
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now