let_go_let_God Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 (edited) NBK Never Been Kissed. It seems that many in the pham have never been kissed. Awe so sweet! I should know I am NBK. Most peeps who are NBK are also Big V's. So much in today's society being NBK is looked down upon and there is such a value on being sexually active. I think not. So, let's unite, be strong with our values and show that a kiss is more than what society wants us to believe. Also if you have been kissed, it's alright, you can chill out with us too, any one can. SO NBK and Big V Unite!!! This is a battle worth fighting for. Edited June 11, 2004 by let_go_let_God
VeraMaria Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 I'm NBK. I get loads of teasing all the time with the whole "almost sixteen and never been kissed" thing. But you know what, I don't care, so take that darn teen culture!!! :angry: So anyway...do I sound angry? not at all...:wub:
Philippe Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 NBK holla . its like i want my first kiss to be memorable and like i dont wanna just kiss some randomn person u know how it is vera
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 you can find all the NBK's in the [b]KISSING[/b] thread ironic? hahaha
VeraMaria Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 Do I Of course I do! hehe, thank goodness I can slap well or I wouldn;t be NBK by now.
VeraMaria Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jun 10 2004, 11:49 PM'] you can find all the NBK's in the [b]KISSING[/b] thread ironic? hahaha [/quote] very. hehe
Iacobus Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jun 10 2004, 09:49 PM'] you can find all the NBK's in the [b]KISSING[/b] thread ironic? hahaha [/quote] LOL. We all want that day to come, lol. But nobody want it that fast.
crusader1234 Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 i'm not NBK im just padding my posts.. actually haha no i was just wondering if any of you hve any reasons...
let_go_let_God Posted June 11, 2004 Author Posted June 11, 2004 I did post in the kissing thread, but I give hugs and plungers to people who try to kiss me. The reason I am NBK is that I am keeping it so it's something special. I feel that it should be for someone that I care deeply for. In my opinion kissing isn't just a sign of affection or PDA it's a sign of unity between two people. Something like that shouldn't be toyed with.
Iacobus Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 The reason I am an NBK is because I eat with two hands on the table like a good male of German decent. LOL! I really don't seek a kiss or a girl friend out. I am too happy (I am poor already) single. Hehe.
let_go_let_God Posted June 11, 2004 Author Posted June 11, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Jun 10 2004, 10:07 PM'] The reason I am an NBK is because I eat with two hands on the table like a good male of German decent. LOL! [/quote] How can you use that for a reason??? I don't see the logic? Maybe the lack of logic is what I need.
Ash Wednesday Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 I had my first kiss when I was 22. I can't believe I wasted my first kiss on that guy. Yech! Yechy! Yech!!!!!!!! *shudders* I'm still the Big V, since I ain't married (yet). My friends in school used to say "V-Power!"
voiciblanche Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 I'm all over the kissing thread, and I'm so NBK and BIG V that it's not even funny. But don'tcha love it?
crusader1234 Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 I'm a big V, but I'm only 16. I hope that I manage to make it to marriage... i'll probably be the only one in my group that is a big v by the end of grade 11
azaelia Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 (edited) [quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Jun 10 2004, 11:19 PM'] I had my first kiss when I was 22. [/quote] I was 14 Edited June 11, 2004 by azaelia
let_go_let_God Posted June 11, 2004 Author Posted June 11, 2004 I think most people in the kissing thread are NBK. You can't help but love it! :wub:
VeraMaria Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 [quote name='crusader1234' date='Jun 11 2004, 12:21 AM'] i'll probably be the only one in my group that is a big v by the end of grade 11 [/quote] same here...sadly, the way things are going, probably by grade 10
crusader1234 Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 I was 4. Me and the Ambassador's daughter. (Isn't that funny? I think thats a funny story) My first kiss where I actually sort of appreciated the deeper meaning lol was at 13.
Colleen Posted June 11, 2004 Posted June 11, 2004 NBK and Big V! And I'm 19 and done with my first year of college.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now