Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

"Top Contributors" now accurate. I think.


Recommended Posts

Credo in Deum
Posted

jonah-hill-flailing1.gifbarney-confetti.gifexcited-gif-2015.gifI'M BACK!!!!!!

 

 

Nihil Obstat
Posted

Obviously I summoned him out of his self-imposed exile by saying his name three times in a dark room. You are perfectly welcome.

truthfinder
Posted

What have you done!

 

I remember when their was the prop function that could downvote as well. 

Posted

What we really need is a Meh button...

meh-facebook-button.jpg

Nihil Obstat
Posted

 

I remember when their was the prop function that could downvote as well. 

​Those were also interesting times. :P

IgnatiusofLoyola
Posted

Now that I am looking at a post from Credo, at least a portion of his high prop to post ratio is explained.

Credo has only been a member for roughly a year. During his entire time on Phatmass, the prop system has been in existence, and there were no negative props or resetting of the prop system, (unlike longer-term members, whose total prop counts were affected).

Or, as dUSt suggested earlier, there is a possibiity cheating could be involved. I also wouldn't rule out bribery or blackmail. Welcome back, Credo! :->

 

Posted

​Those were also interesting times. :P

​I remember when I was top of the Angels (Archangel I think) and now it's something like Powers... just when you think you've made it, they move the line! :(

resized_pulp-fiction-meme-generator-move

Posted

The "Top Contributors" list is now accurate, I think.

 

Congrats to @Lil Red for being the top phatmass contributor of all time.

Hooray for @Credo in Deum for being the top contributor this year.

Yay for @Ash Wednesday for being the top contributor this month.

Way to go @nunsense for this week!

​I got notification I was tagged and when I clicked on it, I received a 404 error. 

 

But thanks. :) 

Posted

​I got notification I was tagged and when I clicked on it, I received a 404 error. 

 

But thanks. :) 

​I didn't kow what Iggy was talking about with the 404 error but today I have been getting it over and over again and have had to clear the cookie cache about 4 times and then log in again. Weird huh?

error-404-road-not-found-meme-humore.jpg

Credo in Deum
Posted

I also wouldn't rule out bribery or blackmail. Welcome back, Credo! :->

 

I wouldn't rule it out either.  Since I've been a Mediator of Meh I've become drunk with powaaaaa!

d65.gif

Posted

*mumbles* drunk with something, for sure

Posted

*mumbles* drunk with something, for sure

​i-dont-drink-alcohol-i-drink-distilled-s

PhuturePriest
Posted

I'm at 43% prop ratio.

PhuturePriest is 34%

Lil Red is 32%

Winchester is 39%

Nihil, you're at 23% lol

Credo is at a whopping 79% somehow (I'm chalking it up to cheating)

​Which is to say, I'm more liked than Lil Red.

Booyah.

BarbTherese
Posted

​I remember when I was top of the Angels (Archangel I think) and now it's something like Powers... just when you think you've made it, they move the line! :(

 

​"Just when you think you've made it, they move the line"

 

LOL!  May I quote you, nunsense.  I have the same problem with my sanity! 

Posted

​"Just when you think you've made it, they move the line"

 

LOL!  May I quote you, nunsense.  I have the same problem with my sanity! 

​Actually it's a paraphrase of a quote from the Godfather when the youngest son, Michael, talks about he keeps trying to get out of the 'family business' but they won't let him.

 

Y3g7Hw.jpg

BarbTherese
Posted

Laughing muchly!  Poor Michael - I guess we both got problems! LOL

Read in Time Magazine donkeys years ago that sanity is an ever shifting imaginary line set by society.  Shifting being operative in my book. LOL

Posted

​Which is to say, I'm more liked than Lil Red.

Booyah.

​tumblr_lorkjrx46M1qbf1k3.gif

franciscanheart
Posted

I rather liked when Lame Board didn't count for anything. Because let's be real, Lame Board doesn't count for anything.

 

ETA: Did I do the math correctly? If I did, I'm at 48%. :blink: That can't be right.

  • 2 weeks later...
homeschoolmom
Posted

The "Top Contributors" list is now accurate, I think.

 

Congrats to @Lil Red for being the top phatmass contributor of all time.

Hooray for @Credo in Deum for being the top contributor this year.

Yay for @Ash Wednesday for being the top contributor this month.

Way to go @nunsense for this week!

​Did anyone even miss me? :(

 

Posted

​Did anyone even miss me? :(

 

Ooh ooh ooh, ME! :cake:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...