Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

truthfinder
Posted

That's fantastic

Not A Mallard
Posted

 

 

Not A Mallard
Posted

 

​Better than a bad CGI skeleton.

Not A Mallard
Posted

 

 

Not A Mallard
Posted

 

 

Not A Mallard
Posted

 

 

Not A Mallard
Posted

 

HopefulHeart
Posted

I know there's a lot of slapstick violence in this, but I still find it to be hilarious nonsense.

 

Not A Mallard
Posted

If nautical nonsense be something you wish...

 

 

HopefulHeart
Posted

If nautical nonsense be something you wish...

 

 

​Lol I remember watching SpongeBob sometimes at my cousins' house. I never saw it at home because my family doesn't have cable (I know, how shocking).

Not A Mallard
Posted

​Lol I remember watching SpongeBob sometimes at my cousins' house. I never saw it at home because my family doesn't have cable (I know, how shocking).

​We didn't have cable either (when I was young). I had to watch it either at others' houses or on video.

HopefulHeart
Posted

​We didn't have cable either (when I was young). I had to watch it either at others' houses or on video.

​Oh good, I was not alone. My parents wouldn't let me watch a lot of TV at home, so when I visited my cousins I parked myself in front of their TV and watched shows for hours.

HopefulHeart
Posted

 

Not A Mallard
Posted

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...