Sojourner Posted June 12, 2004 Posted June 12, 2004 Thanks for the condolences, TCW ... I hate being a bridesmaid, though. It's too depressing. And expensive.
voiciblanche Posted June 12, 2004 Posted June 12, 2004 (edited) Aaaw! CC and TCW would be soooo cute. Lol. Apparently I have some tween in me. "Soooo..." Edited June 12, 2004 by voiciblanche
Child of God Posted June 12, 2004 Posted June 12, 2004 I'm out....... The blue tux was too much for me!!!
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 12, 2004 Posted June 12, 2004 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Jun 12 2004, 12:46 PM'] Ah, but I'd never do that. I like being Catholic too much, and besides, I wouldn't want to share you with anyone ... I'm kinda jealous that way. [/quote] :rotfl: Yeah, I'm the same way! Once Matt and I were talking about if we were some religion where he could have more than one wife. He said something like "You'd be my favorite wife." And I said, "I'd be your only wife cuz I'd kill off all the others. I don't like to share!" He laughed.
homeschoolmom Posted June 12, 2004 Posted June 12, 2004 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Jun 12 2004, 02:16 PM'] :rotfl: Yeah, I'm the same way! Once Matt and I were talking about if we were some religion where he could have more than one wife. He said something like "You'd be my favorite wife." And I said, "I'd be your only wife cuz I'd kill off all the others. I don't like to share!" He laughed. [/quote] :crackup:
Sojourner Posted June 12, 2004 Posted June 12, 2004 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Jun 12 2004, 02:16 PM'] :rotfl: Yeah, I'm the same way! Once Matt and I were talking about if we were some religion where he could have more than one wife. He said something like "You'd be my favorite wife." And I said, "I'd be your only wife cuz I'd kill off all the others. I don't like to share!" He laughed. [/quote]
ilovechrist Posted June 12, 2004 Posted June 12, 2004 TCW got one that quickly? hm. maybe i'll change my mind about the process i'm using..
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 12, 2004 Posted June 12, 2004 lack of darkness? blue tux? :crackup: im loving this!
foundsheep Posted June 12, 2004 Posted June 12, 2004 This is a crazy thread. Sleepless in Phatmass.....
theculturewarrior Posted June 13, 2004 Author Posted June 13, 2004 I don't know...I haven't spoken to CC in almost...I don't know how long it's been. Minutes. Hours maybe. I suspect there's something wrong.
voiciblanche Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 In your wedding, I could be... the flower girl. I don't wanna be a flower girl. Can I be a junior bridesmaid?
BeenaBobba Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 [quote name='Child of God' date='Jun 12 2004, 01:17 PM'] Are you desperate enough for a Baptist woman? [/quote] Haha!
BeenaBobba Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 I'll marry you, TCW, but only if you wear a tux with ruffles. (I'm only joking.) I know how you feel. I'm only 21 (going on 22 in July), and I wonder if I'll ever find me a man. *sigh* God bless, Jen
theculturewarrior Posted June 13, 2004 Author Posted June 13, 2004 [quote]In your wedding, I could be... the flower girl. I don't wanna be a flower girl. Can I be a junior bridesmaid? [/quote] As far as I'm concerned, yes, but I think CC is the one who would traditionally make that decision. How about it CC? .... CC?
ilovechrist Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Jun 12 2004, 09:28 PM'] I don't know...I haven't spoken to CC in almost...I don't know how long it's been. Minutes. Hours maybe. I suspect there's something wrong. [/quote] i can offer you marriage counseling if needed can i be the organist at the wedding?
Carrie Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 I can do the flower arrangements. I'm pretty good at that Little by little, your wedding is coming together, phatmass style. LOL
theculturewarrior Posted June 13, 2004 Author Posted June 13, 2004 Here's my tux. Some of you may remember it from the WA formal.
Carrie Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Jun 12 2004, 10:38 PM'] Here's my tux. Some of you may remember it from the WA formal. [/quote]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now