BeenaBobba Posted June 14, 2004 Posted June 14, 2004 [quote name='CreepyCrawler' date='Jun 13 2004, 01:43 AM'] soujourner, beenabobba -- hands off! hahaha [/quote] I'll fight you for him! Hehehe! God bless, Jen
CreepyCrawler Posted June 14, 2004 Posted June 14, 2004 violence isn't the answer but it's fun. let's see what you got! *throws down gloves*
BeenaBobba Posted June 14, 2004 Posted June 14, 2004 [quote name='CreepyCrawler' date='Jun 13 2004, 11:32 PM'] violence isn't the answer but it's fun. let's see what you got! *throws down gloves* [/quote] :knockout: Ding ding ding! "And our winner is...BEENABOBBA!" Hehehe. God bless, Jen
CreepyCrawler Posted June 14, 2004 Posted June 14, 2004 well i suppose that's what i get for being a nonviolent pacifistic type person. mind the bald head, would ya. let TCW know that you've won him. just take good care of him
BeenaBobba Posted June 14, 2004 Posted June 14, 2004 [quote name='CreepyCrawler' date='Jun 13 2004, 11:37 PM'] well i suppose that's what i get for being a nonviolent pacifistic type person. mind the bald head, would ya. let TCW know that you've won him. just take good care of him [/quote] Okay, now I feel bad. You can have him. I'll buy you both matching cars. LOL. :hearts: God bless, Jen
ilovechrist Posted June 14, 2004 Posted June 14, 2004 [quote name='let_go_let_God' date='Jun 13 2004, 09:53 PM'] Is this the future of Phatmass? [/quote] no no no.. we're just pretending, and having some fun.
ilovechrist Posted June 14, 2004 Posted June 14, 2004 [quote name='BeenaBobba' date='Jun 13 2004, 10:40 PM'] Okay, now I feel bad. You can have him. I'll buy you both matching cars. [/quote] while you're at it... can i have a car? my 16th bday is in 2 weeks
let_go_let_God Posted June 14, 2004 Posted June 14, 2004 I have a car! I was so suprised, my dad washed it for me today! I don't know why though.
CreepyCrawler Posted June 14, 2004 Posted June 14, 2004 wait! i just asked phazzan out.... never mind. it's me and tcw again. you can have phazzan. i'd like a hybrid, if you don't mind thanks.
theculturewarrior Posted June 14, 2004 Author Posted June 14, 2004 Ladies, don't fight. (But oh, I feel so loved! :hearts: )
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now