theculturewarrior Posted June 13, 2004 Author Posted June 13, 2004 [quote]I'll marry you, TCW, but only if you wear a tux with ruffles. (I'm only joking.) I know how you feel. I'm only 21 (going on 22 in July), and I wonder if I'll ever find me a man. *sigh* God bless, Jen [/quote] Hold that thought. I'm kind of taken, I've got this prodigal fiancee situation.
theculturewarrior Posted June 13, 2004 Author Posted June 13, 2004 Oh, but that's so impersonal. Besides, CC has always made me
CreepyCrawler Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 you can be tall and handsome and i'll be the dark (i'm indian ya know). i'm like the color of peanut butter. chunky. with hair like curly fries. burned. i work at a restaurant. we can cater the reception. but we have to play a balance of cool indian music and american music or i'm out. soujourner, beenabobba -- hands off! hahaha
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 can i be the one who sells you a house and rips you off?
BeenaBobba Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jun 13 2004, 01:49 AM'] can i be the one who sells you a house and rips you off? [/quote] HAHA! You've been saying the funniest things lately! I've been laughing reading your posts. God bless, Jen
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 [quote name='BeenaBobba' date='Jun 12 2004, 11:59 PM'] HAHA! You've been saying the funniest things lately! I've been laughing reading your posts. God bless, Jen [/quote] awww now anyone who laughs at my posts is the sweetest person ever!!
Sojourner Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 [quote name='CreepyCrawler' date='Jun 12 2004, 11:43 PM'] soujourner, beenabobba -- hands off! hahaha [/quote] Let me just point out that it was [i]your[/i] fiance who suggested multiple wives. You should take that into consideration.
theculturewarrior Posted June 13, 2004 Author Posted June 13, 2004 It's okay, Sojourner. I can testify to your integrity. But for the record everybody....it's me and CC. Case closed.
cathgirl Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 I haven't read the whole thread, but your first post.... I'd love to marry you, but i don't fit your age requirements. I know you'll be extremely bummed.
Phazzan Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 bla bla bla bla no women date phazzan bla bla bla im better bla bla bla superior bla bla bla date me.
CreepyCrawler Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Jun 13 2004, 02:33 AM'] Let me just point out that it was [i]your[/i] fiance who suggested multiple wives. You should take that into consideration. [/quote] Good point. Sorry for my brusqueness Sojourner! Let's be friends. TCW -- have you flogged yourself yet for suggesting multiple wives?
theculturewarrior Posted June 13, 2004 Author Posted June 13, 2004 [quote]bla bla bla bla no women date phazzan bla bla bla im better bla bla bla superior bla bla bla date me. [/quote] *flogs phazange*
voiciblanche Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 TCW!! What have I told you about flogging yourself?! Just when I got you to stop, you do it again... what are we going to do with you, young man?! You can flog Farzarn though... he refuses to accept my flowers, [i] still [/i].
jmjtina Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Jun 12 2004, 02:16 PM'] :rotfl: Yeah, I'm the same way! Once Matt and I were talking about if we were some religion where he could have more than one wife. He said something like "You'd be my favorite wife." And I said, "I'd be your only wife cuz I'd kill off all the others. I don't like to share!" He laughed. [/quote] :crackup:
ilovechrist Posted June 14, 2004 Posted June 14, 2004 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Jun 13 2004, 10:30 AM'] bla bla bla bla no women date phazzan bla bla bla im better bla bla bla superior bla bla bla date me. [/quote] not going to work... just go with the flow phazzan.. everything will be all right. *pat on the back*
let_go_let_God Posted June 14, 2004 Posted June 14, 2004 I havent been able to find a boyfriend yet, but I'm happy. I am waiting for God to put someone into my life rather than an advertisement on PM. Is this the future of Phatmass?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now