Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

lol at least we have the luxury of begin able to hit stop!  The harder part is if one is visiting a convent and how to make a somewhat graceful exit out of such a situation.  The hardest part I guess is to actually be a nun stuck there on the viewing end of the performance.    There's no escape at all there!

Maximilianus
Posted

Yeah, the the Lebron Bros didn't have Carmelite musicians... unless they were some third order musicians. It's possible one of their musicians wore a Brown scapular. 

dominicansoul
Posted

what does "randon stuff" mean?  :|

Posted

what does "randon stuff" mean?  :|

​<_< its a typo, TYPO

Posted

but its free!

IgnatiusofLoyola
Posted

169b575e8e4b853a821e58471094a0b8.jpg

I love this picture. It reminds me of where I used to work, where clients would sometimes be attacked by geese.

However, I love the geese for doing this because this goose is not attacking for no good reason. It is almost certainly a male goose, who has a female goose nearby sitting on her eggs or her young goslings. To see a male protecting his family is nice.

I like male gorillas for the same reason. Nature made male gorillas huge and fierce looking so that just the sight of them would scare away predators. Off-duty, they are mostly vegetarian and love playing with their kids. (You've never seen anything so cute as a 500-pound gorilla gently wresting with his 20-pound son.)

I will stop now, because I can give "zoo talks" for a LONG time! :)

Posted

Classic

 

 

truthfinder
Posted (edited)

This is also one of my favourites: https://youtu.be/yi1yhp-_x7A

 

Edit: I have no idea how to embed it!!!

Edited by truthfinder
Maximilianus
Posted (edited)

Today in MLB

canada_day_649x250.jpg

Edited by Maximilianus
Because Chester Copperpot

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...