An Old School Catholic Message Board

Christian Rap Fan Club

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

karmageddon sit back and relax as the fire spreads and consumes the hate to late its the beggining of the end on christ i will rise and descend become all things to all people to st paul there is no equal in chains 50 times almost slain a thorn in my brain a messenger of satan trying to condemn me for my past sins trying to make me continue on the path of destruction but love keeps rising up like a volcanic erruption and flowing from my lip yeah i can shake my hip but i aint goin no more to those kinda clubs that serve alcoholic beverages and house bugs selling drugs lots of lust and thugs but still yo i dont hate just sayin dont be late if you care look for them yeah and take the time there battered black and blue this is a good samaritan mission ooo.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

• 2 weeks later...
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Under the play button of the previous post is the number 4, the album is called ' Please Pray 4 My Hood."

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

This guy sevin is tha real deal, ya feel? Give him a chance, have a listen to the whole interview.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tobiah on fire for tha messiah here to lift you higher no need to lift up the LORD just ask him to lift you coz he came to serve and treat you all as he would himself, equal share of the wealth, can you believe in me this holy seed daily i bleed out my sinful nature untill i will finally be empty and the LORD will fill me up than imma get real huff and puff without the sex drugs alcohol money and gambling and bless tha whole wide world cant stand in my way, god got a plan for me,and you too jump on board the to bias 4 JESUS train straight and direct full effect running this race for victory your past is now history forgiven the momment you first shed a tear and said LORD can you hear?

es-|-1999

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

If you proud of me than you proud of Jesus coz he the one that bought me out tha gutter even though still now i hesitate and stutter my heart still recovering from the storm but the foundation remains way above the norm the lord is my rock and my redeemer i aint no schemer the only thing i desire is for you to drink the living fire the waters of the spirit can you hear the new anthem chantin Jesus for your ransom better to face justice now than later i aint such a great debater heaven at present is my fate la, i believe today and continue to pray for everyone who persecutes me and there is many see perhaps not physicaly i get it from pagans and christians too but it aint no issue coz my king and my saviour refresh me like a life saver candy milk and honey want to show you the cross like the easter bunny whether you modest or kinda funny cheeky know what i mean bustin at the seem to celebrate this victory without the people judging the outside and gettin to know your inside from me yall can not hide, bow wow wow cmon now irish wolf hound for christ protecting the flock driving the irreverant seagulls away stealing the childrens take away. Let us pray hip hope hooray.

The devil gone mainstream, switch that t.v off that false light beam and begin to once again dream, c'mon team. Lean!