An Old School Catholic Message Board

Christian Rap Fan Club

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Global Warning.Spiritual Content.

This be an ecumenical adventure main, use your brain and stop being so vain!

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Bounce around feel the grace, can you keep pace with the peace and descease the beast trying to devour tha least that poor lost sheep struggling with sin chained up by the devil will you release him or heap more chains around his kneck that would mean your actually working for the enemy want to make a bet time to love and not hate i dont have time to debate the time is drawing near each day his return is getting closer i dont want to leave your dead bodies to the heavenly vultures to devour in the 2nd death eatin you alive for eternity peck by peck and your flesh re appearing each night the sun goes down dont play me for no ass,clown. Much respect i have given to all of you now time to put our differences aside and rise for tha holy cross at any cost though we may disagree on any particular just keep it simple dont forget that we agree that Jesus christ died for you and me and that we get on our knees in adoration and the sacrament of confession this is your lesson stop testin one another and just take it easy your comin across really quiet sleazy.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I don't care if you think what i believe is not enough, because if your bapised and believe Jesus died and resurected for your sins and that your a sinner and your bangin your knees and chest on the confessional floor and bangin your knees and raising your hearts and even hands in holy mass, your fully christian to me and my friend and i'm your Allie, i don't care whether you do or don't cross your i's and t's or whether we even agree on everything christian or not, that's love yo, c'mon! I'm full Christian of the Sacramental,Traditional,Biblical Catholic persuasion, thaz the big 3 right there, reflects the trinity huh. :) Some defence from anyone that is my Allie on the odd occasion would be much appreciated, i don't wan't to have to hand the punky brewsterz over to the devil and thing is if they truly believe they will rise from the ashes but either way,whatever, i would prefer not doing as such. :) Thankyou very much, God iz Good, God iz Love.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Bruised but not battered, broken but not splattered. The mad hatter dishonoring my brain increasing the pain just to relate to those trapped by the enemy no it aint no felony, whats the calamity we all fall short of his glory it really aint that gory,though the power of Christ should give you the grace not to sin if not with confession you still can win, confess with a contrite heart thats a start and not only your sin but your faith in the Holy king, that be Jesus if you didn't know and he can save you from the kind of suffering that bears no fruit and turn it into virtue no he wont hurt you but that devil wil,l it came to steal and kill, now heres the deal where marked with the holy seal through the grace of baptism and you believe is well enough but do you repent with sincere sorrow the tears should flow at least on the odd occasion yo, any who stick to this formula are your bretheren and we must not judge, even though at times they may bug and make us want to thug or even drug, give jesus a hug and be born again more than one time, over and over again come to tha river and let it all go be made clean in all that is holy and true and dont forget to hang out with other christians in Jesus name thats your crew, and not just at official church events take the time for each other and in satans armour you will make a dent, things of the world will onyl decieve discuss about what you believe, take heed coz for you christ did bleed, that be God almighty up on that crucifix to change your heart and mind so that you dont need any other fix, plenty of tricks in the kingdom of man trying to get you to bow down and be damned.

Chief i am the devils beef, stand up and be counted or the chips will go the other way it's time to gather the wheat in to the barn but stay calm and wait peacfully for his return the weeds he will burn, i sense the world turning back to the straight and narrow his eye is on the sparrow stay little but remember you are not brittle the spirit he has given you is one of power and love, love the lord your God and your neighbour too, cant do that surfing on the couch ooo, theres real people dying to sin and not only on the streets can we win, though this all may just be a prelude to the final coming this race we must be running, for victory leave the past in the past its ancient history, jesus is calling you to get up and dance like david did, on the devils head, armed with the holy rosary in hand we will salt those that have been branded and burnt by this world and anoint them with prayer and good works in word and deed planting a holy seed, some will sow and others will reap, this is truly deep, dont be disheartened if you dont see the fruit of your labor coz someone else may be assigned to water what you have revealed but God does all the watering we must yield and give all glory to he if we are to have any glory Gee, open up your eyes and see its been the last days since christ died we must not fall asleep, arise sleeper awake from amongst the dead, the dread and fear is all in your head, God almighty can give us the power, yes it's the final hour, don't let your spiritual work be in vain and the grapes turn sour, grab an unbelievers hand and grant him or her power.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

*dang typo*  if you dont see the fruit of your labor coz someone else may be assigned to water what you have revealed but God does all the growing we must yield and give all glory to he if we are to have any glory Gee, 

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

as i enter the present moment i dont need 2 own it just let go an let god it really aint that hard neither judging my past or future,hooter.