An Old School Catholic Message Board

Christian Rap Fan Club

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Favor flavor he my life saver fresh,blessed to death my sword against the hoard light saber he the only saviour doesnt hate cha.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Alleluia Hallelujah Raph iz back, Toyworlds back on. "Honest to goodness", in HipHop talk that is translated as " Tru to tha Game." LOL

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

My life filled with silent screams and shattered dreams tryna get a grip but it seems like i was born with a busted hip and a stiff upper lip bitting my tounge tryna stay one calm and at peace i heard about the beast dont wanna be counted with him dont know where i been or what ive seen which i guaretee isnt much more than you but now step into christs shoes and see clear every tear aint cheer whether its from the street suburb or mansion mountain come drink from his fountain the living water as you loose yourself be baptised born again experience true wealth and health death aside no one really wanna ride but every mish iz tha same spillin out your brain dont leave that lamp hidden from the worlds vision take a note if you have to i aint comin at you just write it all down once was lost but now found thaz right you passed the test now its time to bless the darkness with the light keep it hidden and it will be out of sight not that gripe where good is evil and evil is good like red hair is blue i aint into that and nore are you no one is really believe me if you will the enemy is the devil no need to fear a human being whether you got swagger or lean or just shinning on the inside preciously clean. GO TEAM!

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

• 1 month later...
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

This is one of my friends on twitter, add him and support him if you like. Help him to be a catholic sympathizer at the least.

• 2 months later...