An Old School Catholic Message Board

Republican Debates

Basilisa Marie

On 12/21/2015, 1:20:16, bardegaulois said:

And Charles V assassinated Protestants and threatened war with the Turks. What's your point?

And what, pray tell, is wrong with assassinating Protestants?

• 2 months later...
On 12/16/2015, 12:46:10, Ark said:

I think Trump has a very good chance of winning the nomination. Many experts predict he doesn't have long term sustainability as we draw nearer to the Republican primary but a "fading out" has been predicted for months and it hasn't happened. I think as we near the primary his support will only grow as he connects strongly with the base and many Americans where as the establishment is totally disconnected. #trump2016

BOOM

Mic dropped

Trump Is no angel but  he may be being the victim Extreme media bias.

Trump is no more the fool than any of the players.   Being rich doesn't  necessarily make you a bad person just as much that being poor makes you a good person

the economy is in serious trouble and trump is the only person with a clue as to how to deal with it.  

2 hours ago, Ice_nine said:

we are living in a true life idiocracy.

The heart of a fool is in his mouth, but the mouth of a wise man is in his heart.

13 minutes ago, little2add said:

The heart of a fool is in his mouth, but the mouth of a wise man is in his heart.

Donald Trump's heart is in his wallet.

26 minutes ago, little2add said:

Don't kid yourself!     Everybody in this race is In it for the money

And therefore you choose to support perhaps the most egregious Mammon-worshipper of the whole lot? Great logic there.

PhuturePriest

I thought Rubio's performance in the last debate was fantastic. He put Trump in his place and did so with great humor. The crowd loved it. I wanted to run my head through a wall when Trump supporters everywhere called him a classless and arrogant jerk. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

39 minutes ago, PhuturePriest said:

I thought Rubio's performance in the last debate was fantastic. He put Trump in his place and did so with great humor. The crowd loved it. I wanted to run my head through a wall when Trump supporters everywhere called him a classless and arrogant jerk. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

His speeches the next day were also on point.

Rubio is a good, intelligent  man but he does not have enough support to win republican ticket nomination or much less the the presidential race.

Just now, little2add said:

Rubio is a good, intelligent  man but he does not have enough support to win republican ticket nomination or much less the the presidential race.

Probably because of people like you who are prepared to vote for The Donald as moron-in-chief. You are all getting precisely what you deserve.

PhuturePriest
7 minutes ago, little2add said:

In almost every poll, Rubio is the only Republican candidate who beats Hillary and Bernie in national polls. Trump loses almost unanimously in all of them.

If you want to get a Republican in the oval office, vote Rubio. If you want to solidify the permanent destruction of the Republican party, vote Trump.