An Old School Catholic Message Board

ds' convent advice thread

vee

Dear DS,

What if its 2am and I wake up and Im hungry what should I do?  Dare I attempt to make the treacherous trek to the kitchen, past possible ninja nuns, to sneak a snack?  Or should I just offer it up and go back to sleep?

Edited by vee
ninjas

4 minutes ago, dominicansoul said:

think about Whataburger combo #1 and offer it up for the salvation of souls...

wow ya that in and of itself would save a lot of souls!  Plus no more bacon, no more Texas BBQ... I better be saving some dang souls!!!

Maximilianus

Don't worry vee, I'll take up the slack on the bacon for you, it will be hard, but I think I can manage. 

23 hours ago, Maximilianus said:

Don't worry vee, I'll take up the slack on the bacon for you, it will be hard, but I think I can manage. 

dominicansoul

Vee, I'll wear bacon perfume, so when I visit the place where you will be incarcerated, you can at least enjoy the eau-de-pig that you will most likely miss so much...

3 minutes ago, dominicansoul said:

Vee, I'll wear bacon perfume, so when I visit the place where you will be incarcerated, you can at least enjoy the eau-de-pig that you will most likely miss so much...

They have a microwave visitors can use so forget the perfume.  If you really want to annoy me just bring some apple wood smoked bacon, nuke it real quick and then sit there and eat it in front of me.

29 minutes ago, dominicansoul said:

I was gonna bring a Whataburger combo #1 and eat it in front of you...

<_<

and people wonder why cloisters have bars separating nuns from visitors...

Maximilianus
23 minutes ago, vee said:

<_<

and people wonder why cloisters have bars separating nuns from visitors...

Oh, I see. The bars protect the visitors from the nuns trying to appropriate their bacon. Got it.

Yinepu Sanctimonialis

Dear Dominican Soul,

What can I do in the convent if my hobby is cosplaying/halloween costumes and drawing creepy creatures? 

Thank you for your time :)

Dear DS,

Years ago someone posted that in da convent one should always say yes and never say no because it is always a test.  Do you think that is the worst advice ever?