Maddalena Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 [url="http://www.heirloomrosaries.com/index2.html"]http://www.heirloomrosaries.com/index2.html[/url] ;-; I think I'll ask for one for graduation.
voiciblanche Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 Oh my goodness! $1,500 for one! That's quite a Rosary!
Brother Adam Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 Our Lady. It tells the world my relationship with our Blessed Mother is very, very important to me. It's made with handmade 18k gold beads -- each one 5 grams of gold and so each bead has a very heavy wall. (Won't crush) The wire is nice and sturdy and the crucifix is unique and so is the Sacred Heart center. Truly one of a kind. . 18K gold QUAN: @ $1500.00 +20.00 s/h Holy......
Maddalena Posted June 19, 2004 Author Posted June 19, 2004 lol I don't think I'll ask for the $1500 one.
Iacobus Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 As my 8th grade physic teacher would say... HOLY BUCKETS! I am happy with either my fingers or a knotted one. Right now I lost my real wood rosarys and can't find it so I am down to fingers for a bit. I get paid in a week.
azaelia Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 Pretty... :wub: ...[le sigh] just my knotted rosary for now. -_-
Iacobus Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 [quote name='azaelia' date='Jun 18 2004, 09:10 PM'] Pretty... :wub: ...[le sigh] just my knotted rosary for now. -_- [/quote] I am trying to make one. I started it at D Week and after 1 and a half hours on a decade I went nuts./
daugher-of-Mary Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 Woah...gorgeous, but so expensive!! I'm sticking with my trusty knotted one! btw, if anyone wants a knotted Rosary or know someone who needs one, PM me and I'll mail you one free of charge. It's my mission to promote devotion to Our Lady, so help me out!
azaelia Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Jun 18 2004, 10:13 PM'] I am trying to make one. I started it at D Week and after 1 and a half hours on a decade I went nuts./ [/quote] I can make one in less than an hour And I can buy the twine at work for 10% off.
crusader1234 Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 I make hemp ones but always end up getting frustrated and quitting. I want the Milo Wood one, the Koa wood one is nice too. Something about my Job's Tears one seems nicer though.
Rebirth flame Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 i just started makin chord rosaries, like, today, and i didn't find them to be too hard... grant you, the first one i made came out HUGE but it'll get better with time... (at least that's what i keep tellin myself...)
crusader1234 Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 I just asked for an estimate on one with wood hail marys and jade our fathers... it was 80 i think i might get it but i dunno.
BeenaBobba Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 [url="http://www.heirloomrosaries.com/rosaries/koafinger.jpg"]This one[/url] is really cool! God bless, Jen
BeenaBobba Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 [url="http://www.heirloomrosaries.com/rosaries/BLUELACECUBE.JPG"]Gorgeous![/url] God bless, Jen
Tony Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 (edited) [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jun 19 2004, 04:16 PM'] lol, mine is a .20 cents plastic one [/quote] lol so is mine but its a rosary! its a prayer Maybe I am looking at this the wrong way.. im just not into specialised rosaries. If it has 5 decades and a crusifix, im happy Edited June 19, 2004 by Tony
VeraMaria Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 agreed look at this one, it's a jasmine petal rosary I have heard of and seen rose petal rosaries before, but jasmines are my favorite flower...they smell SO good, my cousin's house in Uruguay in Punta del Este has a huge garden full of jasmine bushes [img]http://www.totallycatholic.com/images/Gallery/HLTJP.jpg[/img]
VeraMaria Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 ^^^ jasmine rosary, by the way...i didnt make that clear, lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now