Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Rich, your Rosary is really pretty. :-)

I probably wouldn't buy an expensive Rosary because I have a tendency to misplace things. LOL. For example, I misplaced my silver Rosary my grammy gave me for my First Communion. Now, I have a nice wooden Rosary from Fatima that was given to me by a priest I know.

God bless,

Jen

crusader1234
Posted

Hey, mine was from the Fatima shrine as well, it was from a nun who gave it to my grandpa a longg time ago, and then he gave it to me on my communion. its made of Job's tears plant seeds, which is sort of like wood I guess? Apparently its the same type of rosary that MT prayed with.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...