An Old School Catholic Message Board

Petition to get Sponsa-Christi, JCL a Church Scholar tag

LittleWaySoul

KnightofChrist
19 minutes ago, LittleWaySoul said:

@dUSt I see you getting online and overlooking this thread. So hey, what's a girl gotta do to get her nomination of Sponsa for Church Scholar recognized, eh? :rain:

image.jpeg

B E E R

3 hours ago, dUSt said:

What is this?

I can't tell if you're serious or trolling, so I'll assume the former. J.C.L. stands for Juris Canonici Licentia (Licentiate in Canon Law). Quite a few of us think that it would be fitting to award Sponsa with the Church Scholar tag, because she is at least as qualified as anyone else who has it. 

LittleWaySoul, your persistence does remind me of the widow and her persistence in the Parable of the Unjust Judge.  Persistence wins the day very often.  Not that our beloved leader, of course, is an unjust judge.  But you obviously have his attention now - and I feel that there is no need to say "don't give up" - because you have no intention of doing so.

SponsaChristi has my vote too for Church Militant - her posts are always worth the read even though at times I might not agree.  She certainly has the credentials for Church Militant.  Not that I think Sponsa, nor anyone else, looses a wink of sleep over what I might have to say. :smile2:

SponsaChristi FOR CHURCH MILITANT PLEASE dUSt

6 minutes ago, PhuturePriest said:

Promote SponsaChristi and make Phatmass great again (TM)!

:rotfl2:

LittleWaySoul
4 hours ago, BarbaraTherese said:

LittleWaySoul, your persistence does remind me of the widow and her persistence in the Parable of the Unjust Judge.  Persistence wins the day very often.  Not that our beloved leader, of course, is an unjust judge.  But you obviously have his attention now - and I feel that there is no need to say "don't give up" - because you have no intention of doing so.

SponsaChristi has my vote too for Church Militant - her posts are always worth the read even though at times I might not agree.  She certainly has the credentials for Church Militant.  Not that I think Sponsa, nor anyone else, looses a wink of sleep over what I might have to say. :smile2:

SponsaChristi FOR CHURCH MILITANT PLEASE dUSt

Why thank you! :smile3: 

Though with her licentiate in Canon Law I'm hoping for her to bypass Chruch Militant per saltum and go straight to Church Scholar.  :scholar:

1 hour ago, LittleWaySoul said:

Why thank you! :smile3: 

Though with her licentiate in Canon Law I'm hoping for her to bypass Chruch Militant per saltum and go straight to Church Scholar.  :scholar:

It has occurred to me that in these posts advocating SponsaChristi for either Church Militant, or indeed a bypass to Church Scholar, might start to annoy @dUSt into his consent with incessant appeals to @dUSt if we do start using the @dUSt facility.  We can always see if unremitting @dUSt might do the trick with reference to the persistent widow in the Parable of The Unjust Judge.......not, of course, that we consider our fearless leader @dUSt in any way unjust.

Given that dUSt is our benevolent dictator, I think we shouldn't go out of our way to irritate him, especially considering he does so much of this solely out of charity. 

That being said, a response one way or the other would appreciated, as it does seem like the issue is being deliberately ignored. 

PhuturePriest

I think Dust has slowed down and lost the will to care about things such as tags and their meanings.

He would regain his hope and livelihood if he promoted Sponsa-Christi. She will revitalize the phorum, create more traffic, expand Phatmass' audience and tech by making Phatmass great again, and she will install a fire wall and make FishEaters pay for it!

Edited by PhuturePriest