An Old School Catholic Message Board

Petition to get Sponsa-Christi, JCL a Church Scholar tag

LittleWaySoul

LittleWaySoul
58 minutes ago, PhuturePriest said:

I think Dust has slowed down and lost the will to care about things such as tags and their meanings.

He would regain his hope and livelihood if he promoted Sponsa-Christi. She will revitalize the phorum, create more traffic, expand Phatmass' audience and tech by making Phatmass great again, and she will install a fire wall and make FishEaters pay for it!

:lol3:

... I forgot FishEaters existed ha

Edited by LittleWaySoul

<3 PopeFrancis
On 7/30/2016 at 1:37 PM, LittleWaySoul said:

The comps, incidentally, are in a week.

On 7/30/2016 at 1:37 PM, LittleWaySoul said:

I'll pray for you!

I will pray, also.

On 7/29/2016 at 9:20 PM, Gabriela said:

I've tried this multiple times and just gotten ignored.

I will pray for you.

On 7/29/2016 at 11:02 PM, Sponsa-Christi said:

Thanks, LittleWaySoul for starting this thread (and thanks to Gabriela for earlier "petitions")! If dUSt needs it, I can provide outside proof of my credentials.

Also...why doesn't PhuturePriest have a Church Militant tag???

Incidentally, how is it going?  I will pray for you, also.  

1 hour ago, <3 PopeFrancis said:
  On ‎30‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 0:32 PM, Sponsa-Christi said:

Thanks, LittleWaySoul for starting this thread (and thanks to Gabriela for earlier "petitions")! If dUSt needs it, I can provide outside proof of my credentials.

:bravo:

<3 PopeFrancis
3 hours ago, BarbaraTherese said:

:bravo:

On 7/29/2016 at 11:02 PM, Sponsa-Christi said:

If I can help, please let me know.  

LittleWaySoul
11 hours ago, <3 PopeFrancis said:

If I can help, please let me know.  

We're honestly just waiting to hear back from @dUSt on this as he's been mysteriously silent. 

I keep coming back to this thread hoping that @dUSt has finally made the decision for which this thread advocates - rather there is silence on his part.  I haven't followed this title or tag business much at all, but didn't it apply that if a certain number advocated a member for Church Militant it would be effected - with, I presume, dUSt having the casting vote?  To date he has neither cast for nor against. 

Sometimes I read posts by some already tagged "Church Militant" and it makes me scratch my head when I consider what The Church teaches.  I think that Sponsa would be a sound and reliable contributor:like2: to the Church Militant 'status'........even though I have not always agreed with whatever she has stated - but only in those matters that are open to discussion or interpretation, understanding. I think she is straightforward and fair in her comments.

WHERE ARE YOU dUSt? C'mon mate, this aint cricket!

Edited by BarbaraTherese

I remember writing a paper on the pastoral care of pro-choice politicians during Obama's first campaign. Burke was particularly helpful publishing stuff days before the paper was due. Only time I did a paper that has references less than a week old. 

LittleWaySoul
On 8/14/2016 at 5:14 PM, Credo in Deum said:

Has anyone thought of maybe a monetary donation? 

Is this serious or sarcastic?

1 hour ago, LittleWaySoul said:

Is this serious or sarcastic?

Probably both. Dust has been know to act more quickly with a little monetary incentive - there was once a special tag for those who donated.

LittleWaySoul
2 hours ago, truthfinder said:

Probably both. Dust has been know to act more quickly with a little monetary incentive - there was once a special tag for those who donated.

Oooh right, I vaguely remember that now.