An Old School Catholic Message Board

Petition to get Sponsa-Christi, JCL a Church Scholar tag

LittleWaySoul

IgnatiusofLoyola

dUSt has seen this thread and he made a post. I have also seen him logged on after that post.

dUSt is very busy. He has several kids (4? More than 4?) and a wife, not to mention his spiritual life etc etc. 

dUSt is the owner and administrator of the forum. Phatmass is not the Catholic church nor is it a democracy.

If and when dUSt decides it is time to take action on this, he will. Perhaps he doesn't want to name new church scholars right now. Also, I have come to realize that dUSt knows FAR more about what goes on on Phatmass than I ever will. There may be a reason for dUSt's not acting on this (or dUSt may simply have other tasks that have higher priority WHEN HE HAS TIME).

dUSt got the message, now we need to leave him alone for awhile. Bring it up again in 6 months if nothing happens.

My post has NOTHING personally to do with Sponsa-Christi. I hardly know her.

Edited by IgnatiusofLoyola

LittleWaySoul
14 hours ago, IgnatiusofLoyola said:

dUSt has seen this thread and he made a post. I have also seen him logged on after that post.

dUSt is very busy. He has several kids (4? More than 4?) and a wife, not to mention his spiritual life etc etc. 

dUSt is the owner and administrator of the forum. Phatmass is not the Catholic church nor is it a democracy.

If and when dUSt decides it is time to take action on this, he will. Perhaps he doesn't want to name new church scholars right now. Also, I have come to realize that dUSt knows FAR more about what goes on on Phatmass than I ever will. There may be a reason for dUSt's not acting on this (or dUSt may simply have other tasks that have higher priority WHEN HE HAS TIME).

dUSt got the message, now we need to leave him alone for awhile. Bring it up again in 6 months if nothing happens.

Fair enough. I guess I assumed a title change would be a really simple thing to do but I also know very little about forums/websites/etc. and what it takes to run them or change these things. I'll stand by for now. 

4 hours ago, LittleWaySoul said:

Fair enough. I guess I assumed a title change would be a really simple thing to do but I also know very little about forums/websites/etc. and what it takes to run them or change these things. I'll stand by for now. 

I agree, LWS...........

.........to your response to breathtaking applause for dUSt:havebeer:......our truly hardworking and fearless leader ..........

aka The Boss.....:lust:......

On 8/27/2016 at 10:36 AM, IgnatiusofLoyola said:

Fair enough. Except his response was really more of a non-response. It really wouldn't take much for him to say yes or no to this. If he doesn't want to name more Church Scholars, he can just say that. 

Deus te Amat

I looked into it and the moderator powers aren't what they used to be. @dUSt is the all powerful phatmass overlord and only he has powers of elevation. Mediators of Meh manage his almighty banhammer, but not much else. 

:robot:

• 3 weeks later...
<3 PopeFrancis
On 8/17/2016 at 8:59 PM, truthfinder said:

Probably both. Dust has been know to act more quickly with a little monetary incentive - there was once a special tag for those who donated.

haha

What gave me my new status as Chummy Commoner  anyone?

4 hours ago, <3 PopeFrancis said:

haha

What gave me my new status as Chummy Commoner  anyone?

Were you a Church Militant before? Were you a "noob" before?

IgnatiusofLoyola
15 hours ago, LittleWaySoul said:

Were you a Church Militant before? Were you a "noob" before?

He was probably a noob since he is fairly new. The system automatically makes you a Chummy Commoner. The "Church Militant" tag is conferred by dUSt.

10 hours ago, dUSt said:

I changed her to Church Militant, but not Church Scholar. She seems too controversial for all that.

Hey, thanks man! :like2:Yay @Sponsa-Christi! Now you can answer Q&A questions at least :) 

17 hours ago, Sponsa-Christi said:

Thank you dUSt!

But...I had no idea I was considered controversial? 

Probably the most controversial person I know.