Seven77 Posted September 2, 2017 Posted September 2, 2017 On 8/31/2017 at 10:00 PM, dUSt said: Yes. Condaleeza Rice was against removing confederate statues, and it's impossible for her to be racist. When read in context, what Trump said actually isn't as racist as I first thought... "Reporter: Neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest the removal of the statue. Trump: Excuse me. You had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. " So, instead of him saying that there were "very fine people" in the neo-nazi group, he actually first said that group was bad, and then implied the "very fine people" were not in that group. I must say, he might have a point about the whole fake news thing. Hold up. That doesn't make any sense though. He said that there were *some* bad people in that group. And he said that there were "very fine people," on both sides. There were fine people on the protest side? It was basically organized by neo-Nazis--- there are fine neo-Nazis?
dominicansoul Posted September 3, 2017 Posted September 3, 2017 trump probably doesn't even know what he said he's moved on to helping people in Texas...
dUSt Posted September 5, 2017 Author Posted September 5, 2017 https://cruxnow.com/church-in-the-usa/2017/09/05/charlottesville-largest-group-african-american-catholics-ramps/
Guest Posted August 10, 2018 Posted August 10, 2018 (edited) Trump is a racist. It's not even debatable anymore. He's guilty of the type of racism I grew up around being born in 1981. The type of racism I experienced from my babysitters dad who my brother and I came very close with their fam and stayed with them in the summer and other times. I would call them nice people. But the father would use the n word and talk that way about black people. How can I call him nice? I don't know ? He was cool in every other area but he was defitenly racist. I hope he has repented. I'm no longer in touch with their family. I experienced this with my stepfather also. He would refer to black people with the n word sometimes. In every other area he was a nice guy. I honestly can say I don't think he hated black people but he definitely called them the n word sometimes and that made him racist. I see Trump exactly the same way. His latest incident is calling LeBron dumb and saying the black CNN host is the dumbest person on tv and made James look smart which is really tough to do. It's these types of comments over and over again which makes it clear that Trump is a racist. Probably not a full blown kkk racist but a racist none the less. A year ago he said there were very fine people in Charlottesville on the side that had David Duke speaking. And if there were even any remotely "decent" people on that side I would be surprised. Watch the vice documentary from that weekend if you haven't yet. After you view it tell me how there were even decent people amongst the evil ones? Very fine people? I don't think so. On 8/22/2017 at 10:39 AM, Amppax said: What a fascinating, and totally unsurprising, Phatmass thread. Just reread the whole thing. Fascinating and not surprising at all. Sad. Edited August 10, 2018 by Guest
dominicansoul Posted August 10, 2018 Posted August 10, 2018 https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/aug/2/black-pastor-calls-donald-trump-more-pro-black-bar/ Quote Black pastor calls Trump more 'pro-black' than Obama Pastor Darrell Scott speaks during a meeting with President Donald Trump and inner-city pastors in the Cabinet Room of the White House in Washington, Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2018. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik) By Dave Boyer - The Washington Times - Thursday, August 2, 2018 A black pastor who’s a longtime supporter of President Trump is saying that Mr. Trump is more “pro-black” than former President Barack Obama, the nation’s only black president. Pastor Darrell Scott of Cleveland, co-founder of Mr. Trump’s National Diversity Coalition, is one of several dozen inner-city faith leaders working with the White House on prison reform and other initiatives to help urban America. “This is probably going to be … the most pro-black president I’ve seen in my lifetime,” Mr. Scott said Wednesday in an Oval Office meeting with the president. “This president actually wants to prove something to our community, our faith-based community and our ethnic community. The last president didn’t feel like he had to.” Mr. Scott said of Mr. Obama, “He felt like he didn’t have to prove it. He got a pass. This president, this administration is probably going to be more proactive regarding urban revitalization and prison reform than any president in my lifetime.” During the meeting, Mr. Trump discussed the administration’s prison reform efforts, including a bipartisan prison reform bill passed by the House in May. The president also highlighted the low unemployment rate for black Americans. “African-American and Hispanic unemployment rates have reached the lowest levels in recorded history,” the president said. He added that the prison reform effort is devoted in part to making sure that former inmates can find work. “When we say hire American, we mean all Americans,” Mr. Trump said. During his campaign in 2016, Mr. Trump accused Democrats of doing too little to help urban communities and often asked African-American voters to support him, saying “What do you have to lose?” But during his administration, Mr. Trump also has roiled some in the black community by clashing with the NFL over protests by black athletes during the national anthem, among other controversies. Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission. "By their fruit ye shall know them..."
Peace Posted August 11, 2018 Posted August 11, 2018 On 8/10/2018 at 12:29 PM, dominicansoul said: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/aug/2/black-pastor-calls-donald-trump-more-pro-black-bar/ "By their fruit ye shall know them..." President Trump's policies may actually end up being more beneficial for black Americans than President Obama's, but President Obama is friends with Jay Z, so that makes him more "pro black".
Guest Posted August 11, 2018 Posted August 11, 2018 God Bless Trump for the good he does do. Definitely praying for the guy. You can be a racist and still do good things. I still do good things despite the grave sins I deal with.
dominicansoul Posted August 12, 2018 Posted August 12, 2018 funny how he wasn’t a racist before he ran for and won the presidency... liberal media is fooling you people, and ur letting them...
Peace Posted August 12, 2018 Posted August 12, 2018 (edited) 31 minutes ago, dominicansoul said: funny how he wasn’t a racist before he ran for and won the presidency... liberal media is fooling you people, and ur letting them... Come on now. There is a photograph of the pope with Hitler. That does not mean that the pope approved of him. President Trump is obviously racist, but I don't think there is much to suggest that he is any more racist than the average American (people of all races included). We are just a racist group of folks. That's what we do. Of course, it's all politics and media spin, as you suggest. You can just as easily find racism accusations against the other political figures in the above photographs. At one point some people called Martin Luther King Jr. a terrorist. It's all done just to try to get a political edge, and that will continue too. . . Edited August 12, 2018 by Peace
Guest Posted August 12, 2018 Posted August 12, 2018 1 hour ago, dominicansoul said: liberal media is fooling you people, and ur letting them... I literally watch almost zero television. I do watch a lot of movies. But when I watch tv when eating dinner or before I fall asleep 90% of the time it's Fox news. My opinion that Trump is racist is not from liberal media. It's from his actions running for President and the things he's done and said while President. I still support him as President. If I thought he was kkk racist level I wouldnt support him. Some people would probably be angry at me for supporting him at all. I have a very intelligent black friend who can't stand Trump. He has valid reasons in my opinion to feel that way. Racism is a very evil grave/mortal sin. I'm not black but I have been friends with black people since the second grace. My buddy used to get called the n word riding the bus to 2nd grade. I've not experienced racism myself but I've seen it and know it's real. So when someone like Trump has played it up to gets his base going I can see why people can't stand him for it. Or when he had a chance to make a clear stand after Charlottesville but refused to. Or calling all the black athletes protesting injustice sob's. I don't need to watch liberal media to come to the conclusion Trump is racist.
dominicansoul Posted August 12, 2018 Posted August 12, 2018 6 hours ago, Peace said: Come on now. There is a photograph of the pope with Hitler. That does not mean that the pope approved of him. President Trump is obviously racist, but I don't think there is much to suggest that he is any more racist than the average American (people of all races included). We are just a racist group of folks. That's what we do Hmm... there’s a picture of the Pope with Hitler???? Never seen such a thing... im not the least bit racist, so I totally disagree with you The Pope wouldn’t have aided and abetted with Hitler though. Trump was celebrated as someone who actually helped the African American communities and even received an award from the NAACP. Now suddenly we are to believe he’s turned into the big bad old racist white privileged ass? Just because trump is strong with stopping illegal immigration doesn’t make him a racist. You guys know that right? I mean I can find dozens of videos of democrats saying the same things trump is saying on immigration, yet they were never deemed “racist.” And of course the stupid white supremacist would use that issue to support him, because they don’t like foreigners. It’s what they do. Doesn’t mean trump supports white supremacy. Pope francis once said “who am I to judge?” When it came to homosexual priests. That year he was embraced by homosexual deviant groups and even put on the front page of “the advocate” as “man of the year.” Are we to suddenly believe the Pope is gay because some of his supporters are militant homosexual deviants???
dominicansoul Posted August 13, 2018 Posted August 13, 2018 (edited) 7 hours ago, Josh said: My opinion that Trump is racist is not from liberal media. It's from his actions running for President and the things he's done and said while President. https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-perspec-race-trump-economy-progress-0822-story,amp.html “Commentary: Trump's real record on race may surprise you This file photo taken on June 16, 2017 shows US President Donald Trump, surrounded by Uniformed Division Secret Service officers, after arriving on Marine One on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, DC. (SAUL LOEB / AFP/Getty Images) One lesson I've learned from working for Donald Trump is that you have to pay attention to what he does, not what he says. The left and the media are on a rampage accusing Trump of being a racist and Nazi and Ku Klux Klan sympathizer because of his words in response to the horrid events in Charlottesville, Va. Let's all accept two truths: First, that every sane person denounces the violence and racial hatred displayed in Charlottesville by far-right, fringe white supremacists. And second, that Trump should have shown better judgment in his seeming defense of these crazed groups carrying around torches and Confederate flags as if celebrating a darker period in our history. Words matter for sure, but actions do speak louder than words. Leftists believe that good intentions are more important than results. If you meant well and your heart is in the right place, that's what really matters, according to this creed. As Bill Clinton put it so famously: "I feel your pain." And that was enough. No one cared more about the plight of black Americans than Barack Obama — our first African-American president — who won well more than 90 percent of the black vote. But the sad paradox of Obama's presidency is that a president who was going to lift up black America economically didn't deliver. From 2009 to 2015, the incomes of black Americans fell by more than $900 per family adjusted for inflation. So far under Trump, median family incomes have risen by more than $1,000, according to Sentier Research and based on Census Bureau numbers. These numbers are not broken down by race, but it's a pretty good bet that black incomes have risen with those of other races under Trump. What about other metrics of black economic progress under Trump? It's early for sure, but we have some preliminary results since Election Day, when the stock market started its latest bull market run. The black unemployment rate has fallen by a full percentage point in the last year, black labor force participation is up and the number of black Americans with a job has risen by 600,000 from last year. Preliminary data show black wages and incomes are up since the election. The rate of job growth per month for blacks under Trump has so far been 40 percent higher than the monthly average under Obama. Trump has averaged nearly 30,000 new black jobs per month. That's especially remarkable because Obama was elected when employment was way down. Another issue that is critically important to black and Hispanic economic progress is good schools. Trump is advancing the idea of school choice so that every child can attend a quality school, public or private. In cities such as Washington, D.C., and Milwaukee, the children who benefit from voucher and scholarship programs are predominantly black. Trump wants to increase by tenfold the number of black children who benefit from these vouchers and scholarships. The goal here is to give every poor or minority child the same range of education choices that wealthy families have. The same people who denounce Trump for being a racist hypocritically oppose Trump's plan for better school options for black children. I have heard many liberal commentators compare Trump to George Wallace, the late Alabama governor who defended school segregation and stood in front of the white public schools with armed guards to keep the black children out. Now we have liberals and teachers unions figuratively standing in front of the high-quality white private schools like modern-day George Wallaces trying to keep black children out. Trump also wants more infrastructure spending, more energy jobs and more apprenticeship programs so our youth have access to better jobs and better training. Disproportionately, blacks and other minorities will benefit from these programs, because fewer have the financial capability to go to a four-year college. So is Trump a racist who doesn't care about the future of black Americans? Let's face it. He's no Jack Kemp when it comes to talking about race and healing wounds with his words. But Trump is creating more jobs and higher incomes for blacks and other minorities and is trying to give a better education to every disadvantaged black child in America. That is a pretty impressive civil rights record. Stephen Moore is a senior fellow at the Heritage Foundation and a senior economic analyst at CNN. Copyright © 2018, Chicago Tribune“ I am thinking if trump is in fact racist, it’s like what Peace described, it’s not the “let’s kill all people of color” type of hatred. It’s more the bumbling idiotic stereotyping and use of less than politically correct language in his words. Edited August 13, 2018 by dominicansoul
Peace Posted August 14, 2018 Posted August 14, 2018 On 8/12/2018 at 7:09 PM, dominicansoul said: Hmm... there’s a picture of the Pope with Hitler???? Never seen such a thing... Actually I think you are correct. I can find photos of him online with various Catholic officials, but not an actual one with the Pope himself. On 8/12/2018 at 7:09 PM, dominicansoul said: im not the least bit racist, so I totally disagree with you Not even a little bit? That is quite an accomplishment. On 8/12/2018 at 7:09 PM, dominicansoul said: The Pope wouldn’t have aided and abetted with Hitler though. Trump was celebrated as someone who actually helped the African American communities and even received an award from the NAACP. Now suddenly we are to believe he’s turned into the big bad old racist white privileged ass? I don't actually think that anyone should believe that. He doesn't seem any more racist than any other person to me. In that respect he just seems like a typical white American, at least to me. He's definitely privileged though. Very few people are born with millionaire parents. On 8/12/2018 at 7:09 PM, dominicansoul said: Just because trump is strong with stopping illegal immigration doesn’t make him a racist. You guys know that right? I totally agree. On 8/12/2018 at 7:09 PM, dominicansoul said: I mean I can find dozens of videos of democrats saying the same things trump is saying on immigration, yet they were never deemed “racist.” And of course the stupid white supremacist would use that issue to support him, because they don’t like foreigners. It’s what they do. Doesn’t mean trump supports white supremacy. I do not conclude that Trump is racist because he is anti-immigration. I conclude that he is racist because of interviews like this: https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/06/03/donald-trump-judge-mexican-trump-university-case-lead-sot.cnn In the interview, Trump asserts that a judge is incapable of doing his job (ruling impartially) in a lawsuit in which he was involved, because the judge has Mexican ethnicity (even though the judge is born and raised in America). I also conclude that he is racist because of his consistent reluctance to distance himself from white supremacists. There are various other reasons why I conclude that, but I need not go into that here. I am not concerned with trying to convince you. On 8/12/2018 at 7:09 PM, dominicansoul said: Pope francis once said “who am I to judge?” When it came to homosexual priests. That year he was embraced by homosexual deviant groups and even put on the front page of “the advocate” as “man of the year.” Are we to suddenly believe the Pope is gay because some of his supporters are militant homosexual deviants??? No, but I do not conclude that Trump is racist because certain groups support him. I conclude that he is racist because of his own words, actions, and inaction.
dominicansoul Posted August 16, 2018 Posted August 16, 2018 On 8/14/2018 at 12:52 PM, Peace said: I do not conclude that Trump is racist because he is anti-immigration. I conclude that he is racist because of interviews like this: https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/06/03/donald-trump-judge-mexican-trump-university-case-lead-sot.cnn In the interview, Trump asserts that a judge is incapable of doing his job (ruling impartially) in a lawsuit in which he was involved, because the judge has Mexican ethnicity (even though the judge is born and raised in America). Oh yes, that was the media's spin, too. From what I can tell, Trump didn't trust the mexican "la raza" activist judge because he was a liberal, racist, activist judge. La Raza is a hateful group. I wouldn't trust this judge either, doesn't make me racist against Mexicans...
Seven77 Posted August 16, 2018 Posted August 16, 2018 https://cruxnow.com/church-in-the-usa/2018/08/16/combat-racism-with-a-childlike-spirit-springfield-priest-says/
Peace Posted August 18, 2018 Posted August 18, 2018 On 8/16/2018 at 12:14 PM, dominicansoul said: Oh yes, that was the media's spin, too. No. There is no media spin. The words came out of his own mouth. I heard them with my own ears. On 8/16/2018 at 12:14 PM, dominicansoul said: From what I can tell, Trump didn't trust the mexican "la raza" activist judge because he was a liberal, racist, activist judge. That is not what he said in the video. Where did he say that? On 8/16/2018 at 12:14 PM, dominicansoul said: La Raza is a hateful group. I wouldn't trust this judge either, doesn't make me racist against Mexicans... There are many different organizations with the word "La Raza" in the title. Which specific organization was the judge a member of? What specific statements lead you to believe that the organization the judge was a member of is racist? With all due respect, I think that it is you who is drinking the cool aid. I base my conclusions on actual words that were spoken by President Trump, that are recorded on video that I heard with my own ears. What specifically makes you think that this judge is racist other than the fact that someone told you? What specific, verifiable, statements are you basing your opinion on? I wonder. Is there anything that President Trump can do or say that will lead you to question his character? For example, lets say that President Trump made the following statements: I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and f--- her. She was married. And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I took her out furniture—I moved on her like a b---. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony t--- and everything. She's totally changed her look. . . . I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the p----. You can do anything. Let's say that I read those statements and conclude that President Trump is a sexist. Is that a reasonable conclusion, or is that just more "media spin"?
dominicansoul Posted August 18, 2018 Posted August 18, 2018 (edited) He’s a misogynist for sure and an arse portal. But I don’t believe he’s the racist you’re convinced he is. Especially when there is proof of how he has helped and worked with people from all races. White supremacist don’t do that. Do you know what white supremacy is? They want all colored people dead! They don’t talk to us, they don’t work with us, they don’t want us here. Period. They don’t touch us, they don’t kiss us, they don’t hug us, they ignore us. When trump came to Texas, Black people came to see him, they had no problem meeting him, he even picked up some of their children and kissed them. This is not the behavior of a white supremacist or a racist. Now trump is trying to Make prison reform a reality! Seeing that the majority of men in prison are black, this is a very bad move for a white supremacist.... so if he is one, he’s a pretty bad one. Calumny is a mortal sin. I’m not gonna spread around trump is racist unless I know 100 percent he is. By the way, This thread is discussing racism and trump, not all the other horrible characteristics of the man... I don’t understand why you think I would defend him over everything he does and says. I’ve never said he was a decent man, he’s a fornicater and an adulterer, but he’s a hell of a lot better politically than any Democrat. He’s actually done a decent job so far as president. This accusation of racism that is poured out over the media every single day is becoming a bore. And to see how they totally ignored the accusation that bill Clinton said “Obama should be serving us tea, not running for president,” just makes me gag ! The media can be so manipulative with their propaganda. I’m not fooled. They want to take down trump, plain and simple. That’s why i believe liberals /democrats are domestic terrorist. They hate our country even to the point of undermining a president of the United States and lodging one of the most fierce propaganda campaigns to convince the simple minded and weak that he is not the legitimate president. Of course trump doesn’t help himself, trump is trump. He’s not politically correct and he’s a bumbling idiot. It’s been a circus I’ve rather enjoyed from the peanut gallery. Trump makes me laugh every single day. And I’ll vote for him again just to keep seeing the liberals heads explode. Edited August 18, 2018 by dominicansoul
Peace Posted August 18, 2018 Posted August 18, 2018 51 minutes ago, dominicansoul said: Especially when there is proof of how he has helped and worked with people from all races. White supremacist don’t do that. A person can be racist and work with people from other races. The two are not mutually exclusive. 51 minutes ago, dominicansoul said: Do you know what white supremacy is? From Wikipedia: White supremacy or white supremacism is a racist ideology based upon the belief that white people are superior in many ways to people of other races, and that therefore, white people should be dominant over other races. White supremacy has roots in scientific racism, and it often relies on pseudoscientific arguments. Like most similar movements such as neo-Nazism, white supremacists typically oppose members of other races as well as Jews. 51 minutes ago, dominicansoul said: They want all colored people dead! They don’t talk to us, they don’t work with us, they don’t want us here. Period. They don’t touch us, they don’t kiss us, they don’t hug us, they ignore us. When trump came to Texas, Black people came to see him, they had no problem meeting him, he even picked up some of their children and kissed them. This is not the behavior of a white supremacist or a racist. This is simply untrue. Not all white supremacists want all non-white people dead. And you can find white supremacists who do all of those things. You kiss a black baby and that makes you non-racist? You hug a black man and you are non-racist? That is just silly. Here is a Neo-Nazi giving a black man a hug: https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2017/10/neo-nazi-black-man-share-hug-at-white-nationalist-rally.html I guess that means he isn't racist. 51 minutes ago, dominicansoul said: Now trump is trying to Make prison reform a reality! Seeing that the majority of men in prison are black, this is a very bad move for a white supremacist.... so if he is one, he’s a pretty bad one. Again. This is simply another version of the "I have a black friend" argument. One does not need to be the spawn of Satan or Joseph Stalin in order to be a white supremacist or a racist. One can do good things for black people and still be racist against black people. One can do good things for white people and still be racist against white people. One can do good things for women and still be a sexist. 51 minutes ago, dominicansoul said: Calumny is a mortal sin. I’m not gonna spread around trump is racist unless I know 100 percent he is. You had no hesitation saying that La Raza is racist. Are you sure that the difference in treatment doesn't have to do with politics? 51 minutes ago, dominicansoul said: By the way, This thread is discussing racism and trump, not all the other horrible characteristics of the man... I don’t understand why you think I would defend him over everything he does and says. I’ve never said he was a decent man, he’s a fornicater and an adulterer, but he’s a hell of a lot better politically than any Democrat. He’s actually done a decent job so far as president. I would not say any Democrat, because there are a few pro-life Democrats out there. But I would agree with you that he is better than most Democrats, at least merely for the fact that he is against abortion and most Democrats think it should be legal. I also agree with you that he has done a decent job as president. But as you stated, this thread is about racism and president Trump. As to your other point, I thought that you would defend him over everything he does and says, because of your surprise and dismay that many people conclude that he is racist. If you conclude that calling him racist is unwarranted, I think that is fine. But I think that being surprised that other people conclude that he racist is unreasonable given his words, action, and inaction. You seem very heavily invested in the conservative / liberal debate and I think that is clouding your judgment. 51 minutes ago, dominicansoul said: This accusation of racism that is poured out over the media every single day is becoming a bore. And to see how they totally ignored the accusation that bill Clinton said “Obama should be serving us tea, not running for president,” just makes me gag ! The media can be so manipulative with their propaganda. I’m not fooled. They want to take down trump, plain and simple. Well I agree with you that there is a left-leaning bias in the main stream media. But as I told you, I do not conclude that president Trump is racist because Wolf Blizter told me so. I made that conclusion based president Trump's actual words, actions, and inaction. Perhaps many people who conclude that he is racist are simply drinking the media Kool-Aid, but even beyond the media bias, I think that there is plenty to be concerned about for anyone who looks at his words, actions, and inaction objectively. Obviously I cannot convince you that he is racist, but I think it is reasonable to conclude that he is based on what I have seen. 51 minutes ago, dominicansoul said: That’s why i believe liberals /democrats are domestic terrorist. They hate our country even to the point of undermining a president of the United States Again, what happened to Calumny? You seem to have no hesitancy in calling millions of people terrorists and hating their own country. . . it seems that you are applying different standards when it comes to different groups. Is that not true? 51 minutes ago, dominicansoul said: and lodging one of the most fierce propaganda campaigns to convince the simple minded and weak that he is not the legitimate president. Well then president Trump must also be a domestic terrorist who hates America, because he did this very same thing with to president Obama. As you may recall, president Trump was at the forefront of the the birther movement, which was an attempt to delegitimatize president Obama. 51 minutes ago, dominicansoul said: Of course trump doesn’t help himself, trump is trump. He’s not politically correct and he’s a bumbling idiot. It’s been a circus I’ve rather enjoyed from the peanut gallery. Trump makes me laugh every single day. And I’ll vote for him again just to keep seeing the liberals heads explode. I do not enjoy the circus, personally. As far as voting for him just to see liberals heads explode - it is statements like this that lead me to believe that your conclusions are the result of being so heavily invested in a political ideology, that it becomes difficult for you to look at facts and statements objectively. I often see the same exact thing among people who are far left/liberal. Their vision is also clouded by their strong adherence to a political ideology.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now