curtins Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 are u a guy or a gal?? its not a poll cuz i wanna kno each individual person imma guy
cathgirl Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 guess! hehe, I wonder w/ some pple though!!! (i'm a gurl)
ilovechrist Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 ya some people still confuse me... i am of the male gender
~*AnCoRa33*~ Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 I am of the female gender You know, on my doctors form when they asked gender, they had THREE SPACES!! Male_______ Female_____ Other______ I'm not sure I want to know!!!!
VeraMaria Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 Hmmm....I'm not quite sure... nah, I think the -a's give it away...una chica
cathgirl Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 [quote name='~*AnCoRa33*~' date='Jun 26 2004, 09:52 PM'] Only for those of us that know Latin!! [/quote]
Iacobus Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 LOL! -us is a male noun -a is a female noun Julius Julia
curtins Posted June 27, 2004 Author Posted June 27, 2004 oh so ur a guy cuz ur name ends with us-cool im gonna take latin in hs so i would be curtinus and my gf's name would be curtina whoa
Iacobus Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 [quote name='curtins' date='Jun 26 2004, 09:13 PM'] oh so ur a guy cuz ur name ends with us-cool im gonna take latin in hs so i would be curtinus and my gf's name would be curtina whoa [/quote] No not really. Your daughters name would be your name minus the us plus an a. Make sense?
~*AnCoRa33*~ Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 So if Maximus had a daughter, her name would be Maxima.
VeraMaria Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 my girliness depends on my mood...I could be rolling in the mud playing soccer in the rain with my dad and brothers and then go inside and take a shower, dress nicely, brush my hair, put on some clear lip gloss and go on a date like a perfectly behaved little lady
Iacobus Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 [quote name='~*AnCoRa33*~' date='Jun 26 2004, 09:17 PM'] So if Maximus had a daughter, her name would be Maxima. [/quote] Yuppers. My daughter will be named Iacoba.
Iacobus Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jun 26 2004, 09:28 PM'] my girliness depends on my mood...I could be rolling in the mud playing soccer in the rain with my dad and brothers and then go inside and take a shower, dress nicely, brush my hair, put on some clear lip gloss and go on a date like a perfectly behaved little lady [/quote] I can't see Vera going on a date. LOL!
VeraMaria Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Jun 26 2004, 11:28 PM'] Yuppers. My daughter will be named Iacoba. [/quote] poor kid
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now