VeraMaria Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Jun 26 2004, 11:29 PM'] I can't see Vera going on a date. LOL! [/quote] :angry: :angry: that's an insult!
Iacobus Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jun 26 2004, 09:31 PM'] poor kid [/quote] Better than being named Vera. LOL!
Iacobus Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jun 26 2004, 09:34 PM'] :angry: :angry: that's an insult! [/quote] LOL! I can't see me dating either so is it really?
VeraMaria Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 yeah it is double insult...my name and the fact you can't imagine me dating
Iacobus Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jun 26 2004, 09:39 PM'] yeah it is double insult...my name and the fact you can't imagine me dating [/quote] LOL! I am proud than.
immaculata Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 [quote name='RandomProddy' date='Jun 26 2004, 10:40 PM'] *check's crotch* .. .. guy [/quote]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 [quote] So if Maximus had a daughter, her name would be Maxima. [/quote] LOL...and if he had more than one, they would be Maxima I, Maxima II, Maxima III, Maxima IV...no, I'm absolutely serious... I'm changing my title to "Official PM Latin Scholar" when I hit 3150...hehe... Oh, and I'm a guy, Curtins.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 [quote name='prov31girl' date='Jun 26 2004, 11:52 PM'] Girls rule and boys drool!! [/quote] Yeah, well...yeah...well...yeah... I want my mommy. Yeah, well I eat sugar and spice and everything nice for breakfast! EAGAHBED! I bet you don't eat puppydog's tails for breakfast!
RandomProddy Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 (edited) Edit: Time to sleep I'm getting silly. (It's 5AM here can't sleep) Edited June 27, 2004 by RandomProddy
azaelia Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 26 2004, 11:54 PM'] Yeah, well...yeah...well...yeah... I want my mommy. [/quote] And...and...yeah! Do you know of any guy who would be secure enough to name themselves Azaelia? I'm definitely sugar and spice. Not puppy dog tails Poor puppies...
azaelia Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 [quote name='RandomProddy' date='Jun 26 2004, 11:57 PM'] Correction, boys rule and girls drool..... once a month!! [/quote]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 [quote] Correction, boys rule and girls drool..... once a month!! [/quote] Ewwwww...that's over the line! [quote]Not puppy dog tails Poor puppies... [/quote] Bah! They were dead when we took them.
StColette Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 [ smiles sweetly and bats her eyes ] hehehe. I'm a girl, Southern Belle to be exact
azaelia Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 I've been told my name sounds southern-belle-ish Amy Jeanne. Hmm...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now