BeenaBobba Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 Let me tell you a little story. Almost 22 years ago, my mom was in labor. The doctor finally said push, and shortly after, the doctor said... "IT'S A GIRL!" Haha. So, yeah, I'm a girl. God bless, Jen
BeenaBobba Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 Let me tell you a little story. Almost 22 years ago, my mom was in labor. The doctor finally said push, and shortly after, the doctor said... "IT'S A GIRL!" Haha. So, yeah, I'm a girl. God bless, Jen
VeraMaria Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Jun 27 2004, 01:12 AM'] [ smiles sweetly and bats her eyes ] hehehe. I'm a girl, Southern Belle to be exact [/quote] opposite of me...at least according to Darcy...ain't that right Jacob?
StColette Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 [quote name='azaelia' date='Jun 26 2004, 11:13 PM'] I've been told my name sounds southern-belle-ish Amy Jeanne. Hmm... [/quote] Yep it's pretty close. Lots of Southern names are done in "twos" My parents never call me just "Jennie" they always through in "Catherine" along with it
Norseman82 Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 Well, I'm Norseman82, not Norsewoman82, so it should be simple to figure out....
qfnol31 Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 I am of the greater gender... J/K! I'm a guy. I really like girls!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 [quote] opposite of me...at least according to Darcy...ain't that right Jacob?[/quote] LOL...and I'd bet VeraMaria was born farther south than all of us from the US...any newbies wanna bet me? [quote] I am of the greater gender...[/quote] And what's up with "the fairer sex," anyway? No woman I ever met was very fair. :angry:
StColette Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 [quote]And what's up with "the fairer sex," anyway? No woman I ever met was very fair. [/quote] lol who said life was fair
Iacobus Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jun 26 2004, 11:17 PM'] opposite of me...at least according to Darcy...ain't that right Jacob? [/quote] LOL! I never said that. I said you were not a Lydia but a Elizabeth. LOL! You weren't instreated in shallow self aborsed guys, and there are a lot out there, therefore I can't really see you dating much, now. LOL!
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 [quote name='BeenaBobba' date='Jun 27 2004, 12:15 AM'] Bah! Double post! [/quote] lol don't you mean Triple post? Random Proddy... wow... :ph34r: Wasn't expecting that kind of reply. lol Me? Well, if I'm a guy with a husband and daughter and call myself Ice Princess I sure am one weird guy.... I mean, I can get pregnant! Seriously, I think that only those who don't have names that are obviously feminine or masculine (like Norseman or VeraMaria, those are duh-names) should have to reply to this thread. lol It took me forever to figure out of Polar Bear is a guy or a girl and I'm STILL not sure if I'm right! lol
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 [quote]Me? Well, if I'm a guy with a husband and daughter and call myself Ice Princess I sure am one weird guy.... I mean, I can get pregnant![/quote] Maybe you're Arnold Schwarzeneggar from [u]Junior[/u].
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 lol Last I checked I was prettier than that. *shudder* I mean, I'm not an ultra hottie, but give me some credit!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 [quote] lol Last I checked I was prettier than that. *shudder* I mean, I'm not an ultra hottie, but give me some credit! [/quote] That's okay, my mother says Arnold isn't an ultra hottie, either...she says he's too muscular... I'm too muscular... Body hair is a muscle, right?
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 I hate to break it to you but thats not giving me any credit... Fabio says if you wax it makes your muscles look better (I saw it on some random clip late one night staying up with Adrienne when she wouldn't sleep). He says he waxes to more clearly define his muscles, and then he pulled aside a random hairy guy and waxed his chest and the guy actually didn't look quite as flabby as before.... but I wouldn't recommend waxing for every man. A little hair is nice, but once you start waxing its a viscious cycle.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 [quote]Fabio says if you wax it makes your muscles look better (I saw it on some random clip late one night staying up with Adrienne when she wouldn't sleep).[/quote] SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE...when Adrienne couldn't sleep... Don't worry, I'll keep your crush a little secret...
Maddalena Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 Arnold is icky. o_o Shiny, huge-muscled bodies scare me. ;.; It's like when you walk up to a bran new car and run your finger across it; it squeaks. o_o I bet if you walked up to Arnold and ran your finger across him arm or something, it'd go "SQUEEEEAAAAAK".
Maddalena Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 .... Fabio is Italian for bean farmer. Just thought I'd mention that.
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 Ew.... To quote Dodgeball (which I have not yet seen but think I might, this is my fave quote from the previews) "I just threw up a little bit in my mouth." #1 I don't go for guys with hair longer than mine #2 I don't go for slimy looking muscle men #3 I am married #4 I like tall skinny dorks #5 Next time Adrienne is keeping me up I'll call you to take care of her and YOU can stay up and watch infomercials with her for me (one of the funniest by far is the Magic Bullet--or whatever its called--infomercial. I leave it on until they show the old lady with the floral night gown, curlers, and cigarette IN A CIG-HOLDER. lmao)
Maddalena Posted June 27, 2004 Posted June 27, 2004 Long hair only looks good on guys if they're inhabitents of Middle Earth.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now