StColette Posted June 29, 2004 Posted June 29, 2004 Yes mine works, but I have family members with diabetes so I have to keep an eye on it.
Soldier4Him Posted June 29, 2004 Author Posted June 29, 2004 How come the other people who voted "no" haven't posted......*tear*
MorphRC Posted June 29, 2004 Posted June 29, 2004 [quote name='BeenaBobba' date='Jun 29 2004, 10:18 AM'] The pancreas is a small organ sort of near the stomach. In pictures, it looks yellowish, and it almost looks like corn on the cob. Primarily, it secretes insulin, which breaks down sugars in our blood. God bless, Jen [/quote] Ahhh ty
StColette Posted June 29, 2004 Posted June 29, 2004 [quote name='cantstopdancin9' date='Jun 28 2004, 11:48 PM'] Am I really SUPPOSED to know that? lol [/quote] well it is a good thing to know since it produces the insulin for your body
cantstopdancin9 Posted June 29, 2004 Posted June 29, 2004 I'd say it's fine since my doctor says I'm healthy.
MorphRC Posted June 29, 2004 Posted June 29, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Jun 29 2004, 03:52 PM'] well it is a good thing to know since it produces the insulin for your body [/quote] Yeh I mean geez. COME ON!
StColette Posted June 29, 2004 Posted June 29, 2004 [quote name='MorphRC' date='Jun 29 2004, 12:31 AM'] Yeh I mean geez. COME ON! [/quote] Morphie
immaculata Posted June 30, 2004 Posted June 30, 2004 My pancreas is A-OK, but we had a girl in my Bible School class this summer who had Type 2 diabetes... lots of apple slices for snacktime!
GirlInTheWhiteArmor Posted June 30, 2004 Posted June 30, 2004 Wow! I'm diabetic too!!!! I didn't know there was anyone else here with it!! Cool. I mean, it's definitely not cool to have, but it's nice to know someone out there in the same boat, right? Pump or shots?
Soldier4Him Posted June 30, 2004 Author Posted June 30, 2004 Shots. I'm tired and am going to bed. I'll reply to you PM tomorrow GITWA
MorphRC Posted June 30, 2004 Posted June 30, 2004 I eat atleast 4 bars of chocolate a day. Average. Sometimes a whole block, and I dont have diabetes, Ive been eating like this [with chocolate] for over 7 years..LOL I got one of those high..matabelisms [Legally Blonde Moment..LOL ]
Guest T-Bone Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 I'm at risk for it. I have a family history, plus I have hypoglicemia, which a lot of times leads into it. As long as I don't ever have to inject myself, I'll be fine and dandy. (I'm kinda sorta a needle phobe)
Guest T-Bone Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 You're thinking of the index..er...gazzetter...er...apendix, yeah, that's it!
cmotherofpirl Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 [quote name='T-Bone' date='Aug 27 2004, 04:59 AM'] I'm at risk for it. I have a family history, plus I have hypoglicemia, which a lot of times leads into it. As long as I don't ever have to inject myself, I'll be fine and dandy. (I'm kinda sorta a needle phobe) [/quote] I am slowly slipping into type 2 diabetes, probably within the next year or two it will be confirmed.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now