Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Veramaria Needs To Move To The Midwest


Recommended Posts

Posted

The Polish and Irish and German blood lines. LOL! And the torandos. And the parie fires, lol.

  • 7 months later...
Posted

I was thinking about this thread the otherday....

Grinnell....

Posted

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Feb 21 2005, 01:19 AM'] I was thinking about this thread the otherday....

Grinnell.... [/quote]
You're a sly mofo, Iacobus. <_<

So is it just coincidence you return the day after Vera does, or did you decide it was cool enough for you to return?

:rolleyes:

Posted

Oh, Phazzan, you though I left? I am not quite that nice. I have been on once in a while. I just drop in and post once in a while, not overly so.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...