An Old School Catholic Message Board

Interdimensional Aliens? Time Travelers? Fallen Angels? Government Technology?

Wondering what everyone's thoughts are on this? I'm not a big fox news fan but I admit when I do watch TV an hour or two a week (if that) I will watch them for news. Tucker Carlson has been doing segments on UFO's and this interview was from the other morning on Fox & Friends. There has been reporting in all mainstream media lately on this topic.

In a Wednesday morning interview with "Fox & Friends," Christopher Mellon, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, who has written extensively on the topic before, outlined the reasons the Navy is concerned about these sightings.

"We know that UFOs exist. This is no longer an issue," he said. "The issue is why are they here? Where are they coming from and what is the technology behind these devices that we are observing?"

There are indications, Mellon said, that the objects reported by Navy pilots in 2014 and 2015 were doing things that aren't possible in this physical realm. Navy pilots revealed that they saw UFOs moving at hypersonic speeds, performing acts “beyond the physical limits of a human crew,” and emitting "no visible engine or infrared exhaust plumes."

Luis Elizondo, a former military intelligence officer who ran the Pentagon's secret UFO unit, says given all the evidence he's seen we're not alone.

“In 18 years of flying airplanes, this thing had characteristics I never saw,” Commander Fravor said. “It was almost jaw-dropping. It was very strange.”

"There are three hypotheses and none of them are very comfortable. One is one of our adversaries have leapfrogged us. Russia or China. Another theory is these are some test aircraft of the U.S. I think we can disregard that now with the Navy itself acknowledging these are not American. And the third popular theory of course is these may be from some civilization elsewhere beyond our solarsystem. None of these theories are comfortable to contemplate."

Edited by Guest

"Do you believe based on your decade of serving in the U.S. government on this question that the U.S. government has in it's possession any material from one of these aircrafts?"

In the first episode of the "Basement Office", host Steven Greenstreet discusses with Nick Pope ( ran the UFO office at the UK's Ministry of Defence) recent bombshell reports that have thrust UFO's into the mainstream. These include ongoing revelations coming out of the Pentagon regarding "unidentified arieal phenomena", the Navy's encounter with unidentified aircraft that "defy physics", and commercial air pilots having close encounters.

Edited by Guest

10 minutes ago, Luigi said:

If they're out there, the Church will preach the Good News to them, too!

My theory (if they exist) they will claim to be our Creator and claim they seeded life here. This is if they are demonic (fallen angels). I know that's jumping to conclusions. But from what I've studied on this topic there seems to be a paranormal/occult aspect to it. It doesn't seem to be a completely nuts and bolts phenomena. Jimmy Aikin has also been making videos on this topic lately. Strange times.

Interdimensional hypothesis

The interdimensional hypothesis (IDH or IH), is an idea advanced by Ufologists such as Jacques Vallée that says unidentified flying objects (UFOs) and related events involve visitations from other "realities" or "dimensions" that coexist separately alongside our own. It is not necessarily an alternative to the extraterrestrial hypothesis(ETH) seeing as the two hypotheses are not mutually exclusive so both could be true simultaneously. IDH also holds that UFOs are a modern manifestation of a phenomenon that has occurred throughout recorded human history, which in prior ages were ascribed to mythological or supernatural creatures.

Although ETH has remained the predominant explanation for UFOs by UFOlogists, some ufologists have abandoned it in favor of IDH. Paranormal researcher Brad Steiger wrote that "we are dealing with a multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon that is largely indigenous to planet Earth". Other UFOlogists, such as John Ankerberg and John Weldon, advocate IDH because it fits the explanation of UFOs as a spiritistic phenomenon. Commenting on the disparity between the ETH and the accounts that people have made of UFO encounters, Ankerberg and Weldon wrote "the UFO phenomenon simply does not behave like extraterrestrial visitors." In the book UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse published in 1970, John Keel linked UFOs to folkloric or supernatural concepts such as ghosts and demons.

The development of IDH as an alternative to ETH increased in the 1970s and 1980s with the publication of books by Vallée and J. Allen Hynek. In 1975, Vallée and Hynek advocated the hypothesis in The Edge of Reality: A Progress Report on Unidentified Flying Objectsand further, in Vallée's 1979 book Messengers of Deception: UFO Contacts and Cults.

Some UFO proponents accepted IDH because the distance between stars makes interstellar travel impractical using conventional means and nobody had demonstrated an antigravityor faster-than-light travel hypothesis that could explain extraterrestrial machines. With IDH, it is unnecessary to explain any propulsion method because the IDH holds that UFOs are not spacecraft, but rather devices that travel between different realities.

One advantage of IDH proffered by Hilary Evans is its ability to explain the apparent ability of UFOs to appear and disappear from sight and radar; this is explained as the UFO entering and leaving our dimension ("materializing" and "dematerializing"). Moreover, Evans argues that if the other dimension is slightly more advanced than ours, or is our own future, this would explain the UFOs' tendency to represent near future technologies (airships in the 1890s, rockets and supersonic travel in the 1940s, etc.).

IDH has been a causative factor in establishing UFO religion.

Edited by Guest

I just watched the Bob Lazar documentary on Netflix the other day. Crazy.

I actually have been thinking about writing a novel about the end of the earth and how there are just a few human survivors remaining, searching for any bishop that may have survived, or any priest that could consecrate bread.

My first thought was it was all caused by a world wide war, but now, maybe aliens could be responsible. Haha

36 minutes ago, dUSt said:

I just watched the Bob Lazar documentary on Netflix the other day. Crazy.

I actually have been thinking about writing a novel about the end of the earth and how there are just a few human survivors remaining, searching for any bishop that may have survived, or any priest that could consecrate bread.

My first thought was it was all caused by a world wide war, but now, maybe aliens could be responsible. Haha

I need to check that out. I just watched the new Lazar interview on Joe Rogan.

Former U.S. Air Force personnel claim they experienced UFO activity near nuclear sites at which they worked.

Edited by Guest

People fear aliens destroying us, but what if the aliens are super peaceful, and the concept of "war" is not even a concept they fathom. If their technology is all based on the ability to manipulate gravity, and their power source is so powerful, yet, completely non-destructive, why would they be a threat? 

Attention aliens: If you can understand me, join phatmass. We have the best Catholic rap, and can help you get baptized.

24 minutes ago, dUSt said:

People fear aliens destroying us, but what if the aliens are super peaceful, and the concept of "war" is not even a concept they fathom. If their technology is all based on the ability to manipulate gravity, and their power source is so powerful, yet, completely non-destructive, why would they be a threat? 

Attention aliens: If you can understand me, join phatmass. We have the best Catholic rap, and can help you get baptized.

That is definitely a possibility and the best case scenario. I hope it's the case. And perhaps there are good and bad. I don't know. 

What I have noticed from studying the phenomena is a lot of the people who are abducted (or have experiences) report fear terror ect. Also they say the aliens tell them they created us and are responsible for our evolution.

These experiences always seem to be dreamlike or not based in physical reality. That's why they seem demonic to me. I guess we will have to wait until they officially make themselves known and see what they say. If they claim they created us and the universe then we will know something is up.

Revelations in the Bible says the Antichrist will claim to be God and deceive even the elect. That he will bring peace to the earth. Just think if advanced peaceful aliens appeared and claimed they seeded life and have all the answers to the universe. How many people would not even question it and declare them God. 

I always thought the UFO/alien stuff (or whatever is going on) wasn't really real. Until of course I had my own mini experience years ago. Which was spiritual in nature. But anyway unless this is some big disinformation campaign by the government it seems that it's real.

And then there's always the possibility that religion is a total sham and these beings are legit and they did seed life here ect. If they claim that. Obviously I don't believe that but it's possible it could be true I guess. Although I'm almost 100 percent convinced at this point of my life God and Satan are real. And any advanced civilization appearing here in ships would be of the devil if they claimed they were responsible for our evolution and existence.

Edited by Guest

Or... It's possible that God has created life on many planets, and Adam and Eve were put here on earth from a different planetary system. Jesus could be just as real on the other planets as he is here. Maybe earth doesn't have a monopoly on souls, and the amesome greatness and splendor of heaven will reveal to us a diversity of souls in this universe that we can't even fathom until we get there.

Or... What if the trinitarian formula of threes plays out in more ways than we comprehend. Earth, we received the physical manifestation of the Son, Jesus. What if a different planet received the physical manifestation of the Holy Spirit. And a third, the Father...

At the end of time, all of us will be together sharing dope stories.

9 minutes ago, dUSt said:

Or... It's possible that God has created life on many planets, and Adam and Eve were put here on earth from a different planetary system. Jesus could be just as real on the other planets as he is here. Maybe earth doesn't have a monopoly on souls, and the amesome greatness and splendor of heaven will reveal to us a diversity of souls in this universe that we can't even fathom until we get there.

It's very possible. I really hope if this phenomena is real and there is intelligent beings behind it they are peaceful. And they acknowledge God and Christ. My fingers are crossed. I'm just saying Satan is the great deceiver. The Bible calls him the prince of the air. The father of lies. And maybe there are good and bad. It would make sense. That's what Tom Delonge has been saying. Apparently he is in the know. So I guess if they do reveal themselves we will have to wait and see what they communicate. And what they claim. This stuff is crazy lol My gut still thinks nothing will come from all this. But listening to all these people in service who have seen it first hand it's hard to doubt it's not real.

Edited by Guest

8 hours ago, dUSt said:

8 hours ago, dUSt said:

Or... What if the trinitarian formula of threes plays out in more ways than we comprehend. Earth, we received the physical manifestation of the Son, Jesus. What if a different planet received the physical manifestation of the Holy Spirit. And a third, the Father...

At the end of time, all of us will be together sharing dope stories.

Speaking of aliens being peaceful, a friend of mine has an interesting theory: if aliens (that is, alien lifeforms with intellect and will) are unfallen creatures that really exist, they would be thoroughly peaceful.  And because they are unfallen, their technology would be possibly very simple--- the idea being that technology would not be necessary and it would be very simple if it existed because it is essentially the product of a broken people. For example, if Adam and Eve never fell, would technology as we know it--- which is mostly at the service of helping us do what we could not otherwise do--- be necessary? Maybe in some way to glorify God only? Anyway, it seems likely that if aliens do exist, they are unfallen, because they haven't made contact with us through  any means of their technology nor have they responded to any of ours.

It's very interesting to think about the Trinity being revealed to other creatures with souls, if they exist.  I never even thought that it's possible that the Father and the Holy Spirit would have possibly become incarnate on other planets. Wow, That is pretty mind blowing right there even though part of me thinks it's improbable.

Another thing that would be interesting is seeing the diversity of souls in this universe. I kinda thought about that before I think.

Anyway, speaking of dope stories, have you or anyone here read the Space Trilogy by CS Lewis? It's really dope – – a must read! Maybe we can start a book discussion thread... 

8 hours ago, Josh said:

It's very possible. I really hope if this phenomena is real and there is intelligent beings behind it they are peaceful. And they acknowledge God and Christ. My fingers are crossed. I'm just saying Satan is the great deceiver. The Bible calls him the prince of the air. The father of lies. And maybe there are good and bad. It would make sense. That's what Tom Delonge has been saying. Apparently he is in the know. So I guess if they do reveal themselves we will have to wait and see what they communicate. And what they claim. This stuff is crazy lol My gut still thinks nothing will come from all this. But listening to all these people in service who have seen it first hand it's hard to doubt it's not real.

I've heard weird theories about aliens really being fallen angels, demons.  I think this is highly unlikely because they don't have bodies and don't need to fly around in spaceships. Well, it is possible that they may be putting on a show to mess with minds. But I really don't think so.

Edited by Seven77

11 hours ago, Seven77 said:

Anyway, it seems likely that if aliens do exist, they are unfallen, because they haven't made contact with us through  any means of their technology nor have they responded to any of ours.

A lot of people have "claimed" contact with "aliens". Almost all of these abduction experiences I have researched are somewhat dreamlike. And filled with fear and terror. Also claims of them being our Creator. So it wouldn't surprise me if there are maybe fallen and unfallen "aliens" or whatever they are. It seems in God's creation there is a consistent track record of good and bad everything. Maybe the ones showing up physically in the sky and on radar are the unfallen. The ones observing nucular sites ect. But even these seem Interdimensional. The way they disappear in the sky and on radar. I have no idea though. Something very strange is up. 

11 hours ago, Seven77 said:

I've heard weird theories about aliens really being fallen angels, demons.  I think this is highly unlikely because they don't have bodies and don't need to fly around in spaceships.

Well depending how literally you take Revelations the Antichrist will be in bodily form and able to produce great signs. Even deceiving the Elect.

Edited by Guest