An Old School Catholic Message Board

Interdimensional Aliens? Time Travelers? Fallen Angels? Government Technology?

Woah. The concept of aliens being unfallen would totally make sense with my theory that they have no comprehension of what war or evil is. They have no weapons or no capability of destroying anything because they have never had the need. What if "earth" is equivalent to their "apple"?

Mind blown. hahaha

Nick Pope (Ran the UFO office at the UK's Ministry of Defence) "Dogfights with UFO'S are happening right now."

"The main revelation is that technology exists that is capable of performing flying maneuvers that shatter our perceptions of propulsion, flight controls, material science, and even physics. Let me underline this again for you, the Nimitz encounter with the Tic Tac proved that exotic technology that is widely thought of as the domain of science fiction actually exists. It is real. It isn't the result of altered perception, someone's lucid dream, a stray weather balloon, or swamp gas. Someone or something has crossed the technological Rubicon and has obtained what some would call the Holy Grail of aerospace engineering.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/27666/what-the-hell-is-going-on-with-ufos-and-department-of-defense

"Could it be ours? The latter possibility is also very hard for people to come to terms with—that this capability could belong to the U.S. military. There is no better place to test such a system than against the Nimitz Carrier Strike Group with its CEC abilities during its workup off the Baja Coast. It is not an operational environment. Aircraft are not armed and nobody is expecting a fight. It is high-level integrated training with crews that have sharpened skills as they prepare for a cruise in which they could very well be called upon to fight for their country. Those warning areas and range complexes that extend out and down from the Channel Islands off the SoCal coast are among the best space the U.S. military has for training and testing advanced hardware and tactics in a secure and sanitized environment.

"On the other hand, putting a possible goal of disclosure aside, there is also a very real reason why the Pentagon would want the idea of UFOs injected back into the public's consciousness and even to add validity to it. Doing so is in itself a very old chapter in Uncle Sam's information warfare playbook. During the Cold War, the government actively lied about UFOs and perpetuated UFO hysteria to cover up its secret aircraft programs. They literally spread disinformation to the public in order to create a wonderfully convenient cover for the myriad clandestine weapon systems in development or operational at the time. Now, we are once again back in an age of "great power competition," according to the Pentagon, and billions of dollars are being pumped into new technologies that were considered exotic themselves just years ago. With this in mind, reanimating maybe the best and most broadly self-perpetuating cover story of all time for sightings of clandestine aircraft that people see in the sky seems like a highly logical and proven act.

As I have said over and over again, the sky, and the things we are accustomed to seeing inhabiting it, is going to look increasingly different in the very near term. Hypersonics, drone swarms, directed energy weapons, and a full-on emerging arms race in space are just some of the very real activities and technologies that will dominate the near future of American weapons development. The products of all of these initiatives, once manifested, could appear positively alien to curious bystanders.

I just had this interesting theory: maybe  our president is one of the supposedly shape shifting aliens? it is a well-planned cover-up. Russians lusting over alien space tech…

Not A Mallard

As much as I like science fiction, I'm skeptical about the existence of aliens, or at least ones that aren't caused by demonic illusions; even Saint Thomas Aquinas discussed the possibility of fallen angels putting on such illusions ("Angels and Aliens" - Catholic.com). As I've heard argued before, Mary's the Queen of Heaven; why would a human be the Queen of Heaven if there's an unfallen race out there that would be more worthy of that title?

Edited by Not A Mallard

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28640/could-some-of-the-ufos-navy-pilots-are-encountering-be-airborne-radar-reflectors

"In the end, we have to look at every single possibility and evaluate each one of them with an open mind. I promised my readers that I would dig as deep as possible to find any potential existing technological answers that could address even parts of what highly-trained and credible witnesses are seeing, regardless of what or whose narrative it may fit. At this time, without going into the well-established and frankly, at this point, still relevant theories that include government cover-ups of world-changing technologies or even craft visiting the Earth from other worlds, this is the closest I have come to a valid answer."

On 7/13/2019 at 9:43 PM, Not A Mallard said:

As much as I like science fiction, I'm skeptical about the existence of aliens, or at least ones that aren't caused by demonic illusions; even Saint Thomas Aquinas discussed the possibility of fallen angels putting on such illusions ("Angels and Aliens" - Catholic.com). As I've heard argued before, Mary's the Queen of Heaven; why would a human be the Queen of Heaven if there's an unfallen race out there that would be more worthy of that title?

Also skeptical about intelligent life on other planets.  I never thought of that argument though. But I would actually answer it, in this way…

I think that for Mary to be Queen of Heaven, it is entirely fitting, even if there were an  unfallen race out there. God always exults the humble.  Just think of it… God chose a fallen race in which to become Incarnate...  he created Mary, all holy and pure, Immaculate.  He did that. This is the total opposite of pride--- God is humble, and it follows that he does things that magnify humility.  Creatures that never fell glorify God, but those who have fallen or understand brokenness glorify God even more.

1 hour ago, Seven77 said:

Also skeptical about intelligent life on other planets.

Really? With what science has discovered in how big the universe truly is? And how many galaxies and planets there are? The human mind can't even comprehend it. I think the odds of there being no intelligent life on other planets is slim to none.

On the other hand I'm pretty skeptical of intelligent life having the technology to travel here. The distance is to great. I'm not saying it's impossible but I'm doubtful. Although I know nothing and who knows what is possible.

I think if we are being visited it's visitors from a different dimension. Wether it's a different civilization or angels. Or whatever else we will have to wait and see. My guess is it will continue to remain a mystery. But what we do know for sure is technology exist that is thought of as science fiction. It's not a maybe or it could exist. It does exist. The only question is if it's from here or somewhere else 

Edited by Guest

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/27666/what-the-hell-is-going-on-with-ufos-and-department-of-defense

"The main revelation is that technology exists that is capable of performing flying maneuvers that shatter our perceptions of propulsion, flight controls, material science, and even physics. Let me underline this again for you, the Nimitz encounter with the Tic Tac proved that exotic technology that is widely thought of as the domain of science fiction actually exists. It is real. It isn't the result of altered perception, someone's lucid dream, a stray weather balloon, or swamp gas. Someone or something has crossed the technological Rubicon and has obtained what some would call the Holy Grail of aerospace engineering."

18 hours ago, Josh said:

Really? With what science has discovered in how big the universe truly is? And how many galaxies and planets there are? The human mind can't even comprehend it. I think the odds of there being no intelligent life on other planets is slim to none.

On the other hand I'm pretty skeptical of intelligent life having the technology to travel here. The distance is to great. I'm not saying it's impossible but I'm doubtful. Although I know nothing and who knows what is possible.

I think if we are being visited it's visitors from a different dimension. Wether it's a different civilization or angels. Or whatever else we will have to wait and see. My guess is it will continue to remain a mystery. But what we do know for sure is technology exist that is thought of as science fiction. It's not a maybe or it could exist. It does exist. The only question is if it's from here or somewhere else 

It doesn't necessarily follow that because the universe is big, there must be intelligent life other than our own out there. I think that the immensity of the universe is for  the praise and glory of God… It says that God is even bigger than that. And, I think that the universe is ultimately for us...  especially when it will be "resurrected"  (new heavens and new earth).  At the resurrection, we will be able to travel to these places at the speed of thought.

That said, I'm just skeptical on the issue. God can do anything even if it doesn't quite make sense to our finite minds. And, I will add, if they do exist, they definitely don't have the technology to get here. That's the sense I'm getting after having read "Into the Silent Planet."