Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Interdimensional Aliens? Time Travelers? Fallen Angels? Government Technology?


Recommended Posts

fides' Jack
Posted
On 7/2/2019 at 8:33 AM, dUSt said:

I just watched the Bob Lazar documentary on Netflix the other day. Crazy.

I actually have been thinking about writing a novel about the end of the earth and how there are just a few human survivors remaining, searching for any bishop that may have survived, or any priest that could consecrate bread.

My first thought was it was all caused by a world wide war, but now, maybe aliens could be responsible. Haha

I did - more from a spiritual point of view...  It was terrible.  I always wanted to be a novelist - turns out I just don't have the skill!

I truly believe that a lot of UFO encounters and alien encounters are actually demonic encounters.  And the devil is perfectly happy letting people believe he's really an alien.

Plus it explains all the "impossible in the realm of physics" phenomena.

On 7/26/2019 at 1:42 PM, Josh said:

I do believe there's an aspect of it which is demonic. But wether that covers the whole phenomena I'm not sure.

That's my take.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

 

Edited by Guest
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/ufo-videos-real-navy-acknowledges.amp

“I very much expected that when the U.S. military addressed the videos, they would coincide with language we see on official documents that have now been released, and they would label them as ‘drones’ or ‘balloons,’” Greenwald told the news outlet. “However, they did not. They went on the record stating the ‘phenomena’ depicted in those videos, is ‘unidentified.’ That really made me surprised, intrigued, excited and motivated to push harder for the truth.”

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 7/2/2019 at 7:33 AM, dUSt said:

I just watched the Bob Lazar documentary on Netflix the other day. Crazy

Just watched last night. Insane lol

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Josh said:

Just watched last night. Insane lol

Narrated by Oscar Nominee MICKEY ROURKE - Former Government physicist Bob Lazar made headlines world-wide in 1989 when he came forward with his account of reverse-engineering an alien spacecraft for the US Military. The reason the public even knows the name Area 51 is because Lazar talked about the work he did at the formerly secret military base. Burdened with a revolutionary secret, he had to choose between his oath to his country or his conscience. His wife believes him, his mom believes him, and the closer you get to his inner-circle, the more YOU believe him. His testimony remains the most controversial and important UFO story of all time; especially if it’s true. Lazar blew the whistle, shocked the world, then went silent.

Corbell’s film intimately chronicles the triumphs and travails of a cosmic whistleblower. It investigates Lazar’s groundbreaking claims of our government’s secret program to create a fierce technology based on recovered alien vehicles. It reveals the devastating impact his actions have had on his life over the course of the last thirty years. His public disclosures have turned his life upside-down and he has tried to stay out of the spotlight. For this reason, has never let any journalist or filmmaker into the private world of his daily life - that is - until now.

Providing rare and never before revealed footage, Corbell's film will shake the foundations of your beliefs and permanently alter the landscape of the debate.

“I know there are alien craft here from another planet. I saw nine, but I was INSIDE one. I know it was not made on Earth. I know it was made with materials that we cannot fabricate, and we can not duplicate… we’ve never been able to. It’s noting I would have ever expected to see. I also know that we have examined bodies of alien creatures. I know this for a fact, and that’s the bottom line.” - Bob Lazar, Former Government Physicist

 

Edited by Guest
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...