An Old School Catholic Message Board

Interdimensional Aliens? Time Travelers? Fallen Angels? Government Technology?

A post from Matthewd777 on Phatmass August 13, 2007

I've come across some discussion threads in this forum regarding the phenomenon of UFO's and "Aliens." As a Catholic who was at one time very much steeped in UFO literature and basically obsessed over it, i can tell you all that it is nothing short of demonic. Why can i say this? Because i've been there. The material always conflicts with the tenets of Christianity. Anyone who has read any of the UFO literature (which i don't recommend anyone do) has seen the links with the New Age and the Occult. The philosophies that are dictated to those claiming to having been abducted promote New Age and Occult forms of religion. They claim that Jesus was just another "Ascended Master" like Buddha, Mohammed and Krishna. They put forth the lie that they are our creators and that Jesus and Buddha, etc. were sent by them to proclaim wisdom. When they do speak of Jesus Christ, they never speak of The Cross and Crucifixion. They deny it. They always preach that the world needs to be rid of the "concepts of sin" and that we are on the cusp of a "New Age" and age that will be rid of religion. They seek to unite mankind under "their" regime. 

For those of you that are not familiar with Aleister Crowley...He was the most famous Satanist/Occultist in all of history. He lived in the early 1900's. He proclaimed himself to be "The Great Beast." At one time in his life, he contacted a demon and sketched it in his diary. If we look at the image below, it fits exactly the description of modern "aliens." This is not a coincidence. 
lam.jpg

Take a look at some quotes from well-respected researchers in this field and you'll see that we're not dealing with "Physical, nuts-and-bolts" crafts and entities...

"A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomena like poltergeist [ghost] manifestation and 'possession.' Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomena." 
- Lynn E. Catoe, UFOs and Related Subjects: USGPO, 1969; prepared under AFOSR Project Order 67-0002 and 68-0003 

"If UFOs are, indeed, somebody else's "nuts and bolts hardware," then we must still explain how such tangible hardware can change shape before our eyes, vanish in a cheshire cat manner (not even leaving a grin), seemingly melt away in front of us, or apparently "materialize" mysteriously before us without apparent detection by persons nearby or in neighboring towns. We must wonder, too, where UFOs are "hiding" when not manifesting themselves to human eyes." (From the Edge of Realty, Hynek)

“The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon.” 
-John Keel, author

“The endless messages from the space people would now fill a library, and while the communicators claim to represent some other world, the contents of those messages are identical to the messages long received by mediums and mystics.” (Operation Trojan Horse, John Keel, p. 183)

"UFO behaviour is more akin to magic than to physics as we know it... the modern UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably identical." 
-Dr. Pierre Guerin, FSR Vol. 25, No. 1, p. 13-14

Let us also read from the Catechism of The Catholic Church regarding conjurations and sorcery...

116 - All forms of divination are to be rejected: recourse to Satan or demons, conjuring up the dead or other practices falsely supposed to "unveil" the future.48 Consulting horoscopes, astrology, palm reading, interpretation of omens and lots, the phenomena of clairvoyance, and recourse to mediums all conceal a desire for power over time, history, and, in the last analysis, other human beings, as well as a wish to conciliate hidden powers. They contradict the honor, respect, and loving fear that we owe to God alone.

2117 - All practices of magic or sorcery, by which one attempts to tame occult powers, so as to place them at one's service and have a supernatural power over others - even if this were for the sake of restoring their health - are gravely contrary to the virtue of religion. These practices are even more to be condemned when accompanied by the intention of harming someone, or when they have recourse to the intervention of demons. Wearing charms is also reprehensible. Spiritism often implies divination or magical practices; the Church for her part warns the faithful against it. Recourse to so-called traditional cures does not justify either the invocation of evil powers or the exploitation of another's credulity.

- Mathewd777

Edited by Guest

Not A Mallard

Well, that explains it.

But that also gives me really mixed feelings about science-fiction, Area 51 jokes... since stuff like that is inspired by demons.

5 minutes ago, Not A Mallard said:

Well, that explains it.

But that also gives me really mixed feelings about science-fiction, Area 51 jokes... since stuff like that is inspired by demons.

It explains some of it. If the above theories are correct. Which I think they are to some extent. I do believe there's an aspect of it which is demonic. But wether that covers the whole phenomena I'm not sure.

Rep. Mark Walker, R-N.C., told Fox News Friday that he is "concerned" about recent reports by U.S. Navy pilots of encounters with unidentified aircraft that some have speculated could be otherworldly. "We are concerned about it," Walker, a member of the House Homeland Security Committee, said on "Tucker Carlson Tonight." "As the ranking member of terrorism and counterintelligence, we have questions. It comes down to some of the new infrared radar systems that we're putting on some of our new jets that are detecting some things out there."

Edited by Guest

tbh this stuff freaks me out. I know that doesn't make something not existent but I hope there aren't nefarious aliens knocking on our door

8 minutes ago, Ice_nine said:

tbh this stuff freaks me out. I know that doesn't make something not existent but I hope there aren't nefarious aliens knocking on our door

I think that would be unlikely, but yeah, I   know what you mean.  Got nothing to fear though--- from neither nefarious aliens nor demons.  Power in the Most Holy Name of Jesus.

An airbrushed van leads Rob and Big Black on a quest to travel through time with Rob's Hyper-Dimensional Resonator. Big Black is skeptical, but Rob convinces him to travel to Montreal to visit a time travel expert named Dr. Z.

fides' Jack
On 7/2/2019 at 8:33 AM, dUSt said:

I just watched the Bob Lazar documentary on Netflix the other day. Crazy.

I actually have been thinking about writing a novel about the end of the earth and how there are just a few human survivors remaining, searching for any bishop that may have survived, or any priest that could consecrate bread.

My first thought was it was all caused by a world wide war, but now, maybe aliens could be responsible. Haha

I did - more from a spiritual point of view...  It was terrible.  I always wanted to be a novelist - turns out I just don't have the skill!

I truly believe that a lot of UFO encounters and alien encounters are actually demonic encounters.  And the devil is perfectly happy letting people believe he's really an alien.

Plus it explains all the "impossible in the realm of physics" phenomena.

On 7/26/2019 at 1:42 PM, Josh said:

I do believe there's an aspect of it which is demonic. But wether that covers the whole phenomena I'm not sure.

That's my take.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/ufo-videos-real-navy-acknowledges.amp

“I very much expected that when the U.S. military addressed the videos, they would coincide with language we see on official documents that have now been released, and they would label them as ‘drones’ or ‘balloons,’” Greenwald told the news outlet. “However, they did not. They went on the record stating the ‘phenomena’ depicted in those videos, is ‘unidentified.’ That really made me surprised, intrigued, excited and motivated to push harder for the truth.”