Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass Oldies


Recommended Posts

Posted

Goonies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mickey's_Girl
Posted

[quote name='Kilroy the Ninja' date='Jul 7 2004, 01:29 AM'] I was actually on the set of an episode of CHIPS once. They were filming at my community pool in CA. Somewhere here, I even have an autographed picture of Eric Estrada.

[/quote]
OMG! That is SO COOL! I had a HUGE crush on Erik Estrada when I was like 4. :wub:

(Of course, that was long before he was one of the Psychic Friends)

Did any of you have the toy "Fashion Plates"? I got that for Christmas when I was like 7. I think that's where my obsession with clothes started!

MG

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Mickey's_Girl' date='Jul 8 2004, 08:19 PM'] Did any of you have the toy "Fashion Plates"? I got that for Christmas when I was like 7. I think that's where my obsession with clothes started! [/quote]
YES I DID!!!! I was so disappointed that my mom tossed them out (she kept everything else!!!). My daughter would absolutely love them!!

Thomas Michael
Posted

How about these for nostalgia.... Colorforms and Presto-Magix!

They were basically the same thing, except Presto-Magix was a one-use disposable thing, and Colorforms you could peel off and re-stick.

homeschoolmom
Posted

I had Barbie colorforms that would be worth a fortune if I was willing to part with them... (I still have them... but the box is damaged)

Catholic_4_Life
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jul 6 2004, 12:48 PM'] we had one that used cassette tapes... [/quote]
Gosh, I remember those days!!

Yeah, I'm 32, so as a teen the big thing for me was music! Wham, Tears for Fears, Depeche Mode, Thompson Twins, etc.

TV: The Love Boat, Dallas, The Incredible Hulk, A-Team...remember A-Team? Mr. T.! I PITTY THE FOOL!!!

Man, those were the days........ ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...