Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

MiscarriageSucks
Posted

Got my first dose today and immediately grew a second head, but I like it because now I can eat twice as many cookies at the same time. 

Highly recommend it. My only side effect is a mild sore arm. 

So happy I can protect myself, my unborn baby, and my neighbor by getting this shot! 

Posted

I'm trying to get my hands on a JNJ dose. I feel better about that one than the other too.

Posted
2 hours ago, Peace said:

I'm trying to get my hands on a JNJ dose. I feel better about that one than the other too.

I've heard the JNJ is directly derived from one of the abortion-derived cell lines? Whereas the others are more remotely related e.g. tested using them.

Posted

Did you get the Pfizer or Moderna?

Posted
42 minutes ago, chrysostom said:

I've heard the JNJ is directly derived from one of the abortion-derived cell lines? Whereas the others are more remotely related e.g. tested using them.

Didn't know that. I'll research that issue. Thanks.

11 minutes ago, fides' Jack said:

I just read this.  Lots of common sense in here that isn't exactly common, anymore:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/31-reasons-why-i-wont-take-a-covid-vaccine

30 reasons? I saw 2 or 3 in there that seem like legit concerns.

51 minutes ago, chrysostom said:

I've heard the JNJ is directly derived from one of the abortion-derived cell lines? Whereas the others are more remotely related e.g. tested using them.

How about the Flu shot? I don't even know but I've been taking that one for 10 years. Never thought about it really.

Posted
7 hours ago, chrysostom said:

I've heard the JNJ is directly derived from one of the abortion-derived cell lines? Whereas the others are more remotely related e.g. tested using them.

 

6 hours ago, Peace said:

Didn't know that. I'll research that issue. Thanks.

Charlotte Lozier Institute
Update: COVID-19 Vaccine Candidates and Abortion-Derived Cell Lines

"Accurate information about the development and production of COVID-19 vaccines is essential, especially because many proposed candidates use newer molecular technologies for production of a viral vaccine. One concern regarding the ethical assessment of viral vaccine candidates is the potential use of abortion-derived cell lines in the development, production or testing of a vaccine. This analysis utilizes data from the primary scientific literature when available, along with data from clinical trial documents, reputable vaccine tracking websites, and published commercial information. It is the hope that by providing accurate data, recipients can make well-informed decisions regarding vaccine choices."

Posted

no one knows the long term effects of covid

no one knows the long-term effects of the vaccine.

it's a roll of the dice no matter how you slice it. Place your bets and good luck kids.

Posted
9 hours ago, Anastasia said:

 

Charlotte Lozier Institute
Update: COVID-19 Vaccine Candidates and Abortion-Derived Cell Lines

"Accurate information about the development and production of COVID-19 vaccines is essential, especially because many proposed candidates use newer molecular technologies for production of a viral vaccine. One concern regarding the ethical assessment of viral vaccine candidates is the potential use of abortion-derived cell lines in the development, production or testing of a vaccine. This analysis utilizes data from the primary scientific literature when available, along with data from clinical trial documents, reputable vaccine tracking websites, and published commercial information. It is the hope that by providing accurate data, recipients can make well-informed decisions regarding vaccine choices."

Thanks. I'll check that out. I actually probably don't need the vaccine. I don't really fall into one of the high-risk categories.

Posted

I’ll probably get the vaccine when it’s available to me.    I don’t have a work from home job, and neither do my crews and coworkers.   I’m very healthy and my mom and father in law have had the vaccine so I’m good there.   I do have friends and coworkers get Covid and have lingering issues.   It’s a risk/benefit judgement call and as far as I know, more people have died or have serious health issues from Covid than from the vaccines so far.   It’s better for all if we can get back to a functional economy and society.   It worth my roll of the die.  

fides' Jack
Posted
13 hours ago, Ice_nine said:

no one knows the long term effects of covid

no one knows the long-term effects of the vaccine.

it's a roll of the dice no matter how you slice it. Place your bets and good luck kids.

Well, I don't know.  We're pretty certain what the long-term effects of the virus are.  I mean, it's a virus, right?  We've got thousands of years of dealing with viruses under our belt.  

The main long-term effect of viruses in general is built-up immunity.  Not necessarily permanent immunity to the virus in question, but certainly built-up immunity against viruses in general.

We have no idea yet about the long-term effects of these mRNA vaccines.

It's pretty obvious the odds here aren't 50-50.

1 hour ago, Anomaly said:

as far as I know, more people have died or have serious health issues from Covid than from the vaccines so far.

As far as I know that's true.  But that's just the thing - we can't know because the truth is being hidden from us.  Even Fauci has publicly admitted lying about different factors here.  

The fact that we can't know the truth about it is enough for me to stay away.  Even if the Wuhan virus were very deadly, for me personally, that's fine.  It can have my body.  I'm more concerned about my soul.

Posted

I've gotten shot. I'm injected, not infected. I wasn't worried about being the first kid on my block to get the shot, but my numbered got called, so I went. 

Strike that off my To-Do List... until it's time for the second shot four weeks from now. 

Posted

5-F3-FFB62-55-BF-4094-8399-1-E24-C5-B069
 

 

 

Posted
46 minutes ago, little2add said:

5-F3-FFB62-55-BF-4094-8399-1-E24-C5-B069
 

 

 

What else you got? 

A photo of a starving Ethiopian child that says "So people in your country throw away food"?

Come on now.

Posted
48 minutes ago, Peace said:

What else you got? 

A44-AE1-BE-DED0-41-CC-80-B4-EA5-D97720-C
 

 

EC4-F4-FE3-9115-464-C-B02-E-080-AA59187-
 

fides' Jack
Posted (edited)

I realize the nature of this article is sensitive for a number of people.  But I think it's worth sharing.  I sincerely hope this doesn't happen for anyone:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/3-dozen-cases-of-spontaneous-miscarriages-stillbirths-occurring-after-covid-19-vaccination_3716385.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-03-03

I will also state that I am the first person to believe that correlation does not imply causation.  But if there's any chance at all...  why risk it?

When the tables were flipped, and pregnant women got the Wuhan virus and lost their babies, it was assumed (and counted) that the cause of the baby's death was covid-19.  Why wouldn't people assume the reverse is also true?  Do they really have that much blind faith in pharmaceutical companies?

If people had that much faith in God, there would never have been mask mandates or mandated shut-downs or curfews...

Edited by fides' Jack
grammar
fides' Jack
Posted

A study of data in Israel:

http://www.nakim.org/israel-forums/viewtopic.php?t=270812&s=The_uncovering_of_the_vaccination_data_in_Israel__reveals_a_frightening_picture

Conclusion:

Quote

We conclude that the Pfizer vaccines, for the elderly, killed during the 5-week vaccination period about 40 times more people than the disease itself would have killed, and about 260 times more people than the disease among the younger age class. We stress that this is in order to produce a green passport valid at most 6 months, and promote Pfizer sales.
These estimated numbers of deaths from the vaccine are probably much lower than actual numbers as it accounts only for those defined as COVID-19 deaths for that short time period and does not include AVC and cardiac (and other) events resulting from the inflammatory reactions in tens of reports documented on the NAKIM site, which themselves are only the iceberg's tip, see here.

 

Posted
10 hours ago, fides' Jack said:

Why wouldn't people assume the reverse is also true?  Do they really have that much blind faith in pharmaceutical companies?

Because to say it is the virus leaves an option that vaccine will save them. To say "it is a vaccine" means "we are screwed", no control whatsoever.

This is precisely why animosity towards those who refuse to jump in. People like you spoil the hope that gives a peace of a mind, especially if they have a well-articulated position and (worst of all) if they are trying to share it with others.

Posted (edited)

fides' Jack

Regarding the article, I read some months ago the paper written by the scientists involved in mRNA work (years ago); they warned that the mRNA vaccines may have adverse effect on fertility so I am not surprised (I posted the link to the paper some time ago somewhere on this phorum).

As for blindness and going for a vaccine without thinking - it is simply because of stirred fear and panic, and also branding the vaccines as "saving vaccines".

Edited by Anastasia
  • 2 weeks later...
ReasonableFaith
Posted
On 3/3/2021 at 11:04 AM, fides' Jack said:

I will also state that I am the first person to believe that correlation does not imply causation.  But if there's any chance at all...  why risk it?

The linked article demonstrates a pivot in the argumentation of opponents of vaccination. In the current absence of the ability to demonstrably show widespread serious adverse effects the argument has pivoted.  Now the opponents insist these vaccines cure or mitigate previously observed adverse medical conditions/outcomes. In this case miscarriages and still births are seen in the unvaccinated population at a given rate and miscarriages and still births are seen in the vaccinated population at a rate not demonstrated to exceed the unvaccinated population. Therefor it is unreasonable to vaccinate pregnant persons, even those those in a high risk category. 
 

These vaccines are not designed to eliminate/mitigate miscarriages and still births. There is no reason to expect  those vaccinated will experience lower rate of these medical outcomes.  Potentially, the vaccine may mitigate some of these outcomes from a reduction in pregnant persons contracting the virus or, albeit more nebulous, a reduction in emotional/mental stressors. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...