Ash Wednesday Posted March 31, 2021 Posted March 31, 2021 I got my first one about 2 weeks ago. A bit of a sore arm, headache and felt warm for a few hours but was fine within a day. I wasn't thrilled about having to do it but I'm on immunosupressant/biologic so I'm in a more vulnerable category. "Taking it on the chin" or "risking it for a biscuit" isn't really a safe option for me. Especially being able to go to mass regularly and getting back into the outside world without worrying my husband or my doctor. I will be getting the 2nd one probably in late May.
fides' Jack Posted April 1, 2021 Posted April 1, 2021 My wife's uncle got the shot about a month ago. A week or so later started bleeding internally and died. My wife can't tolerate face masks, due to anxiety, and learned that the diocese his funeral would be in is very strict about masks, and she surely wouldn't have been allowed to go to the funeral Mass without a mask. So she couldn't go. Correlation doesn't imply causation, unless of course you're counting deaths from the Wuhan virus itself.
homeschoolmom Posted April 6, 2021 Posted April 6, 2021 On 3/24/2021 at 2:20 PM, MIKolbe said: Got my first shot today at walmart. You really can get just about anything at Walmart.
MiscarriageSucks Posted April 7, 2021 Author Posted April 7, 2021 Both popes got the shot! Yay! https://www.vaticannews.va/en/pope/news/2021-01/pope-francis-benedict-xvi-covid-19-vaccine.html
little2add Posted April 7, 2021 Posted April 7, 2021 (edited) 8 minutes ago, MiscarriageSucks said: Both popes got the shot! Yay! There’s more than one? Since when Edited April 7, 2021 by little2add
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now