Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='ILC']zach... just make a new thread making yourself available for the e-marriage.[/quote]

My name is Zachary, I'm 18 and single. I am looking for a marriage since everyone else on this phorum is married!

Faithful Catholic in training and learning. Loves the Mass and Adoration. Wanting a girl who likes the same.

Interested? Reply!










:sweat: :rolling: :D ^_^

Posted

Wow...no replies..tough break...-_-


Sorry man...

theculturewarrior
Posted

Just stay away from Voici's aunt Cindy...

Take it from me...

Posted
:lol: :crackup:
Posted
:lol: I'm not married :P, but also too young to be :P :D
Posted

Phatmass is turning into a dating service, haha

theculturewarrior
Posted

How did this happen?

(Phazzan! :angry: )

Posted

Phazzan?




























Phazzan!!!















:)

Posted
:lol: Zach, that's so cute.

I'm with ILC, I think Phatmass should start up its own little PRETEND dating service. ^_^
Posted

"I'm sorry I can't date you. My pretend boyfriend might get mad."

ilovechrist
Posted

[quote name='Colleen' date='Jul 8 2004, 02:53 PM'] I'm with ILC, I think Phatmass should start up its own little PRETEND dating service. ^_^ [/quote]
:D

the problem is finding somebody to set up the whole deal, just like Lynne is doing over @ OneRock.

Posted

[quote name='ilovechrist' date='Jul 8 2004, 02:03 PM'] :D

the problem is finding somebody to set up the whole deal, just like Lynne is doing over @ OneRock. [/quote]
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. . . .

Want to start one up?

ilovechrist
Posted

i'd love to :cool:

it'll take a while, but i can do it!

Posted

I'll help, if you like. :)

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

dude i so thought phazzan at first.....but then i realized it wasnt self-promoting enough to be the actual phazzan lol

Posted

I'm 28 and available! I need a girlfriend worse than Zach needs one! He has a lot more time to worry about that!

Posted

[quote name='Carrie' date='Jul 8 2004, 03:29 PM'] Phatmass is turning into a dating service, haha [/quote]
Can I call em or what?

ilovechrist
Posted
:lol:

let's do it then! the official PhatMass E-Dating Service will be starting shortly.
ilovechrist
Posted

no calls. i'll explain it in another thread.

Posted

[quote name='ilovechrist' date='Jul 8 2004, 02:16 PM'] :lol:

let's do it then! the official PhatMass E-Dating Service will be starting shortly. [/quote]
:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...