ilovechrist Posted July 8, 2004 Posted July 8, 2004 don't worry about it jason, it'll all be explained.. i'll just go over and copy lynne's rules and regulations... no copyright posted on them
Maddalena Posted July 8, 2004 Posted July 8, 2004 (edited) What, are you matched randomly? o_O;;; That's kind of creepy.... *hides* :ph34r: Edited July 8, 2004 by Maddalena
xxjjtuffxx Posted July 8, 2004 Posted July 8, 2004 ahhhahah im 15! and i NEED a gf........not really hahaha this is really awkward lol
ilovechrist Posted July 8, 2004 Posted July 8, 2004 its just for fun guys... and it might work for zach if his luck doesn't turn up in this thread.
xxjjtuffxx Posted July 8, 2004 Posted July 8, 2004 i know it is, i dont need a gf man lol i love PM hahah WHEEE!!! sugar high, like last night )
ilovechrist Posted July 8, 2004 Posted July 8, 2004 last time i went on a sugar high i slammed into the back of a minivan and got a bloody nose sugar highs are great
ilovechrist Posted July 8, 2004 Posted July 8, 2004 yeah... it hurt. but at the time it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny... and even now its STILL hilarious.
StColette Posted July 8, 2004 Posted July 8, 2004 lol I found it rather funny tooo but i know that hurt really bad lol
voiciblanche Posted July 8, 2004 Posted July 8, 2004 [quote name='qfnol31' date='Jul 8 2004, 08:33 AM'] My name is Zachary, I'm 18 and single. I am looking for a marriage since everyone else on this phorum is married! Faithful Catholic in training and learning. Loves the Mass and Adoration. Wanting a girl who likes the same. Interested? Reply! [/quote] A) I'm chained to Ben. B) You're six years older than me. C) My mother doesn't like you.
RemnantRules Posted July 8, 2004 Posted July 8, 2004 well it's a good thing your mother never saw me! lol
Moosey Posted July 8, 2004 Posted July 8, 2004 [quote]I vant to be a matchmakuh![/quote] We'll call you yenta...
theculturewarrior Posted July 8, 2004 Posted July 8, 2004 I'll beat you every night...but only when I'm sober...so you're alright.
VeraMaria Posted July 8, 2004 Posted July 8, 2004 [quote name='lankyswimmer' date='Jul 8 2004, 04:12 PM'] dude i so thought phazzan at first.....but then i realized it wasnt self-promoting enough to be the actual phazzan lol [/quote] me too, after all it WAS Phazzan, I think, who made PM Open Mic turn into a wubby marry me - couples-to-be crazy melting pot
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 i heard there were a long line of girls knocking at qfnol's door after this thread was made........ :ph34r:
xxjjtuffxx Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 [quote name='ilovechrist' date='Jul 8 2004, 02:58 PM'] last time i went on a sugar high i slammed into the back of a minivan and got a bloody nose sugar highs are great [/quote] hahahahha woooooooooooooooooooooooooow aahahahahhahahahah amazing :thumb:
Mickey's_Girl Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Jul 8 2004, 03:48 PM']I'll beat you every night...but only when I'm sober...so you're alright.[/quote] :crackup: YOU quoted [i]Fiddler on the Roof! [/i]HA HA HA!!! (sneaks off to go watch film... :ph34r: ) "Did you think you'd get a prince?" "Well I'll find the best I can!" LOL! MG
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now