StColette Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jul 8 2004, 07:22 PM'] i heard there were a long line of girls knocking at qfnol's door after this thread was made........ :ph34r: [/quote] hehehe Flowery, a bunch of ninja girls right ?
ilovechrist Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 [quote name='xxjjtuffxx' date='Jul 8 2004, 08:26 PM'] hahahahha woooooooooooooooooooooooooow aahahahahhahahahah amazing :thumb: [/quote] it was the day after Halloween... we had a lot of candy left over... i can still remember the feeling--i was king over all... until i saw the back of the van. LOL
Colleen Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 [quote name='Mickey's_Girl' date='Jul 8 2004, 07:38 PM'] :crackup: YOU quoted [i]Fiddler on the Roof! [/i]HA HA HA!!! (sneaks off to go watch film... :ph34r: ) "Did you think you'd get a prince?" "Well I'll find the best I can!" LOL! MG [/quote] Just as long as Ben doesn't act TOO much like Yenta: [i]Have I made the match for you! He's handsome! He's young! All right, he's sixty-two. But he's a nice man, a good catch, right? Right.[/i]
GirlInTheWhiteArmor Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 Awww, this thread is pretty cute!!! lol qfnol, I feel the same way...I'm single myself. And you're right...everybody else seems to be married.
ilovechrist Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 so... if you're single (or "engaged", or married), sign up for the dating service! and Colleen... that matchmaker is pathetic. i eat scum like him for breakfast. not really, but i'm a much better Mmaker than he is.
Colleen Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 [quote name='GirlInTheWhiteArmor' date='Jul 8 2004, 09:21 PM'] Awww, this thread is pretty cute!!! lol qfnol, I feel the same way...I'm single myself. And you're right...everybody else seems to be married. [/quote] GirlInWhiteArmor, sign up for the dating service! There's a girl shortage (and that's good for us, lol!)
ilovechrist Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 we gotta find somebody for zach... and soon. i'd hate to see his face when he sees that nobody has accepted his offer on here yet.
ilovechrist Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 don't worry man.. send me a form and i'll have it taken care of in no time
daugher-of-Mary Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 [quote]My name is Zachary, I'm 18 and single. I am looking for a marriage since everyone else on this phorum is married! Faithful Catholic in training and learning. Loves the Mass and Adoration. Wanting a girl who likes the same. Interested? Reply![/quote] Wow. I'd accept, except, I'm kind of really attached to the the One you go to visit at Adoration... hope to marry Him one of these days :wub: Anyway, don't worry..I'm sure you'll have Rosary-swinging, scapular-wearing, Catholic girls knocking your door down soon enough
StColette Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 awww Daughter, you have the "bestest" future husband
ilovechrist Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 still Daughter... just becuz you have that goal in mind doesn't mean that you can't accept..
VeraMaria Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 [quote name='ilovechrist' date='Jul 9 2004, 12:50 AM'] don't worry man.. send me a form and i'll have it taken care of in no time [/quote] You're enjoying this aren't you Ben You get to make everyone go <<<
Colleen Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jul 8 2004, 10:57 PM'] You're enjoying this aren't you Ben You get to make everyone go <<< [/quote] Yeah, I think he's having a lot of fun with this. I wonder who he matches himself up with.
VeraMaria Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 He gets to do that? lol, no question about it.....Amber
ilovechrist Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 [quote name='Colleen' date='Jul 8 2004, 11:58 PM'] Yeah, I think he's having a lot of fun with this. I wonder who he matches himself up with. [/quote] hehe... you never know.... you never know.
ilovechrist Posted July 9, 2004 Posted July 9, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jul 8 2004, 11:58 PM'] lol, no question about it.....Amber [/quote] she hasn't filled out a form. therefore... she's not entered yet. plus.... since i get to matchmake myself... i can twist this any way i want! night everybody!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now