Mercedes Posted September 1, 2021 Posted September 1, 2021 https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/ May they all rest in peace and serve as a warning.
Ice_nine Posted September 1, 2021 Posted September 1, 2021 "The goal of this list is educational." Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
Ash Wednesday Posted September 2, 2021 Posted September 2, 2021 I'd be curious to know if this will really convince people or if it's just a place for people to congregate, feel smug, and make fun of the dead. Commenters on this site insult Cardinal Burke and the faith in general, throw false accusations of crimes at him, and want him to die. The rampant mean-spiritedness undermines any sense of public service that this site wants to think that it has.
Mercedes Posted September 2, 2021 Author Posted September 2, 2021 6 hours ago, Ash Wednesday said: I'd be curious to know if this will really convince people or if it's just a place for people to congregate, feel smug, and make fun of the dead. Commenters on this site insult Cardinal Burke and the faith in general, throw false accusations of crimes at him, and want him to die. The rampant mean-spiritedness undermines any sense of public service that this site wants to think that it has. Could you direct me to commentators on the site insulting Cardinal Burke? I was led to believe it was a secular site pushing back on the general anti vax conspiracy theorists.
Ash Wednesday Posted September 2, 2021 Posted September 2, 2021 Obviously those on this board should use their own discretion and I'm issuing a general language and content warning. https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/post/cardinal-burke-73-former-archbishop-of-st-louis-who-preached-against-vaccination-intubated
Mercedes Posted September 2, 2021 Author Posted September 2, 2021 (edited) 35 minutes ago, Mercedes said: Commenters on this site insult Cardinal Burke and the faith in general, throw false accusations of crimes at him, and want him to die. The rampant mean-spiritedness undermines any sense of public service that this site wants to think that it has. Your link didn't support your claim. Is that alone what you base your accusations on? What was not true? Edited September 2, 2021 by Mercedes
Ash Wednesday Posted September 2, 2021 Posted September 2, 2021 16 minutes ago, Mercedes said: Your link didn't support your claim. Is that alone what you base your accusations on? What was not true? You didn't scroll down to the comments below? "I'm praying that he dies a horrible death" "This gross m-f'er needs to die" You support those comments? Or the one calling the Church a grifting scam? etc.
Mercedes Posted September 2, 2021 Author Posted September 2, 2021 4 minutes ago, Ash Wednesday said: You didn't scroll down to the comments below? "I'm praying that he dies a horrible death" "This gross m-f'er needs to die" You support those comments? Or the one calling the Church a grifting scam? etc. You didn't identify the comments section as your evidence. I will in future judge this site only by the comments made.
Ash Wednesday Posted September 2, 2021 Posted September 2, 2021 7 hours ago, Mercedes said: You didn't identify the comments section as your evidence. I will in future judge this site only by the comments made. By using the term "commenters on the site" I think I made it pretty clear and most people can figure it out without splitting hairs over what part of the site I'm talking about.
Didacus Posted September 2, 2021 Posted September 2, 2021 Hockey is the only sport. Back to you Bob...
KnightofChrist Posted September 2, 2021 Posted September 2, 2021 3 hours ago, Didacus said: Hockey is the only sport. Back to you Bob... Bob is droppin' bombs like this is Guernica. Served 20 years. Air Force United States of America. My technique will make your mistress weep. Elbow drop her dreams I go deep. And I Keep it mellow Like so cadmium yellow. I'm a bright like titanium white Kind of fellow - Boss Ross
KnightofChrist Posted September 3, 2021 Posted September 3, 2021 Oh whoops sorry I didn't realize this is yet another COVID 19 thread. Too many tabs open. I thought I was in Ccccombo breaker...
Didacus Posted September 3, 2021 Posted September 3, 2021 20 hours ago, KnightofChrist said: Bob is droppin' bombs like this is Guernica. Served 20 years. Air Force United States of America. My technique will make your mistress weep. Elbow drop her dreams I go deep. And I Keep it mellow Like so cadmium yellow. I'm a bright like titanium white Kind of fellow - Boss Ross I stand by my affirmation. And Bob isn't a bad guy either.
fides' Jack Posted September 5, 2021 Posted September 5, 2021 I could just as easily make a site detailing deaths of vaxxed people. Something tells me it would be a longer list. And they would be real stories, too.
Didacus Posted September 7, 2021 Posted September 7, 2021 On 9/4/2021 at 11:10 PM, fides' Jack said: I could just as easily make a site detailing deaths of vaxxed people. Something tells me it would be a longer list. And they would be real stories, too. One good turn of propaganda deserves another!
Mercedes Posted September 20, 2021 Author Posted September 20, 2021 Yet another avid anti vaxxer silenced by Covid. A personal finance guru who rallied against taking the coronavirus vaccine has died from Covid, hours after being placed on a ventilator. Alan Steel, 74, died on Wednesday after a month long battle with the virus. Mr Steel regularly posted to Twitter about why people should not take the Covd vaccine, and why neither masks nor lockdowns were needed. In a somber message posted last week he told followers: “You may wonder why I’ve been so quiet. For the best part of two weeks, I fought a losing battle with Covid. “Been on oxygen in hospital since. Moving to intensive care today. This is one nasty illness. Fingers crossed I make it through.” https://inews.co.uk/news/anti-vaxxer-dies-hours-after-being-placed-on-ventilator-with-covid-1206953 RIP Bob Enyart Denver anti vaccine radio host. Died 13 September, 2021 Bob Enyart, a conservative radio talk show host in Denver who urged listeners to boycott Covid-19 vaccines and vowed never to get a shot, has lost his life after contracting the virus, one of his co-hosts announced earlier this week, in what is but the latest instance of a right-wing radio pundit succumbing to the coronavirus. https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2021/09/16/another-anti-vaccine-radio-host-is-killed-by-covid-adding-to-a-growing-list/?sh=657afc6e3105
ardillacid Posted September 21, 2021 Posted September 21, 2021 This is probably the grossest thread in Phatmass history, including Aloysius’ humanure project.
Winchester Posted September 21, 2021 Posted September 21, 2021 43 minutes ago, ardillacid said: This is probably the grossest thread in Phatmass history, including Aloysius’ humanure project. Is there a German word for smarmy schadenfreude?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now