An Old School Catholic Message Board

PHORUM CLOSING IN JUNE... Where should we go?

dUSt

5 hours ago, BarbTherese said:

Look at what Jesus did with only 12 simple men.  His method was to ALWAYS embrace and follow His Father''s Will. Look at what we could do on Pham with those who are sticking with the forum.  "Where two or three are gathered in my name, there I Am in the midst of them".

So Phatmass hit the doldrums, so what.  That is if it does not take up too much of dUSt's time and money.  If Phatmass stays up and running, I will reinstate my donation and increase it.  I dont have the know how computer wise to help dUSt with the workload sadly.

You?

1280x1280.jpg

I decided to keep the photum open! We have to be the last Catholic forum standing.

BarbTherese

God's richest blessings on you and yours, dUSt!

Increased donation coming Pham's way.  Best news ever!  Please send out emails advising all of this great turn of events by our ever fearless boss.  

cute-dancing-girl-cartoon-in-hot-pink-dr

"It costs about $850 a year for Phatmass.com and Catholic.HipHop to survive–and we barely make it.  If you’d like to help keep us alive, please consider a monthly gift. It only takes 15 people to sign up for $5 a month to keep us running!"                        https://www.phatmass.com/donate/

546a64c0151e11a8a934066be95d70be--togeth  

BarbTherese
5 hours ago, chrysostom said:

Finally got on the donation train. It's not much, but hey y'all, join me.

:yahoo:

Kilroy the Ninja

Hey y'all!

Facebook will just sell your information to the highest bidder.

Reddit is terrible.  Avoid it.

Quora - the same.

I vote Discord.  Assuming I get a vote at all.

Ninja out

Ok, nevermind, just saw dUSt's post from Friday.

lol always late to the dance

On 6/9/2023 at 9:11 AM, dUSt said:

I decided to keep the photum open! We have to be the last Catholic forum standing.

dUSt

Could you bring back that “approval/like “ tab, that used to be at the bottom of the  page?

:) 

Please 

( now that you decided to keep the forum open)

Are there options for making one-time donations?  Is Phatmass 501(c)(3) (making donations tax deductible)?

On 6/9/2023 at 9:11 AM, dUSt said:

WOW!

God bless... as He works in mysterious ways.

I will enroll to start regular donations once again!  (hoping that is still a thing).  Give me a week... will set it up.

Thank you dUSt!

On 6/9/2023 at 11:13 PM, chrysostom said:

Finally got on the donation train. It's not much, but hey y'all, join me.

I'll enroll for sure!   I bet it's always as good as the Trump-train!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2023 at 11:26 AM, BarbTherese said:

God's richest blessings on you and yours, dUSt!

Increased donation coming Pham's way.  Best news ever!  Please send out emails advising all of this great turn of events by our ever fearless boss.  

cute-dancing-girl-cartoon-in-hot-pink-dr

"It costs about $850 a year for Phatmass.com and Catholic.HipHop to survive–and we barely make it.  If you’d like to help keep us alive, please consider a monthly gift. It only takes 15 people to sign up for $5 a month to keep us running!"                        https://www.phatmass.com/donate/

546a64c0151e11a8a934066be95d70be--togeth  

I second the notion... and I like Pink floyd!

(never figured out why they want the floyd pink though_)

• 7 months later...

I'm glad you decided not to shut down. I visited in around May, saw this post, and was so sad I couldn't bring myself to check back again for a long time. Only today I somehow was able to check up on the Phorum again. I'm glad you've kept it open. I'll try to donate something if possible.