StColette Posted July 20, 2004 Posted July 20, 2004 * peeks around corner to see if it is cootie free *
Rebirth flame Posted July 20, 2004 Posted July 20, 2004 *GASP!!!* i'm not cootie free!!!!! i haven't had a shot in forever and a day!!! *sings cootie song* Ahhhhhh.... sweeet nectar of life... my being is no longer plagued by the notorious cootie virus...!
kaidoh Posted July 20, 2004 Posted July 20, 2004 [quote name='shelly_freak' date='Jul 20 2004, 01:09 AM'] boys are icky like cats [/quote] or u talkin about our bodys or our minds
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 20, 2004 Posted July 20, 2004 phatmass has the most *cough*unique*cough* threads
kaidoh Posted July 20, 2004 Posted July 20, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jul 20 2004, 01:14 AM'] phatmass has the most *cough*unique*cough* threads [/quote] lol
ilovechrist Posted July 20, 2004 Posted July 20, 2004 AMEN to that Dallas! i can never stop praising God for such a creation..
theculturewarrior Posted July 20, 2004 Posted July 20, 2004 Thank God for the female mind...that sixth sense women have that lets them know when your not listening...thank God for the part of the woman's brain that let's them know what other people are feeling. Thank God for women who are good leaders and use there femininity in their leadership roles. Oh yes, and they're purdy too.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted July 20, 2004 Posted July 20, 2004 Shelly, if boys are icky, then why did God make them? Aren't we all created in His image? Eh? Eh? I don't think God made cats to look like Him...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 20, 2004 Posted July 20, 2004 Ummm...I'm not a NBK, so does that mean I have cooties? I remember playing the cooties game when I was little...
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted July 20, 2004 Posted July 20, 2004 That was a fun game, trying to make the plastic cootie...
cathgirl Posted July 20, 2004 Posted July 20, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jul 20 2004, 02:14 AM'] phatmass has the most *cough*unique*cough* threads [/quote] I'd have to agree!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now