Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

RemnantRules
Posted

HEY I RATHER BE THIS ^_^ THAN THIS :drool:

Posted

[quote name='RemnantRules' date='Jul 20 2004, 10:19 PM'] HEY I RATHER BE THIS ^_^ THAN THIS :drool: [/quote]
lol jason but that is very true

shelly_freak
Posted

lalala *twirls around the room in circles*

RemnantRules
Posted

that's another great thing about girls, their hair, and they can be balletorina, sorry for the awful spelling.

shelly_freak
Posted

lol trust me my hair aint that great

Posted

I don't like my hair all the time lol its to curly and is a pain to straighten lol

Posted

I like girls....... I live in a whole house full of em........ course I really like my garage alot too!

......... but sometimes girls can be icky.

shelly_freak
Posted

yeah....well so can boys, so there

RemnantRules
Posted

yea guys are alot more icky than girls, except for Tomboys

Posted

[quote name='Paladin D' date='Jul 19 2004, 10:22 PM'] What a magnificant creation it was! :D [/quote]
Was, eh?

And I was thinking I knew a female once. :P

Females are scary. Look at them. They have *quiet voice* smaller brains than males.

:ph34r:

Posted

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Jul 20 2004, 11:18 PM'] Was, eh?

And I was thinking I knew a female once. :P

Females are scary. Look at them. They have *quiet voice* smaller brains than males.

:ph34r: [/quote]
:getaclue:







:rolleyes:

Posted

Its the truth. On avg the male brain is a few oz bigger than that of a female. I have seen them with my own 2 eyes, you can see the differnce. However, size doesn't really affect IQ or function. So it must be something else... lol.

shelly_freak
Posted
:o






























:angry:










































































:argue:















































:getaclue:
Posted

Oh... and women can't write. Excpet for a few. And they are all British and the British are naturaly supoiry writers so they don't count. lol.

Posted

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Jul 20 2004, 11:31 PM'] Oh... and women can't write. Excpet for a few. And they are all British and the British are naturaly supoiry writers so they don't count. lol. [/quote]
:rolleyes:

Ouch, I'm rolling my eyes so much I think they're going to get stuck that way.

RemnantRules
Posted

some of the greatest women were poets, singers, and writers!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...