Iacobus Posted July 21, 2004 Posted July 21, 2004 [quote name='RemnantRules' date='Jul 20 2004, 11:34 PM'] some of the greatest women were poets, singers, and writers! [/quote] Like Witman or Emerson or HDT? LOL! All men. All great. Good female authors? Danielle Steele? :vomit: LOL. I shall admit Austen and Bronte to the list of good authors... thus far the only females I have ecountered.
RemnantRules Posted July 21, 2004 Posted July 21, 2004 like Norah Jones, The William's sisters(sports), Elenor Roosevelt, MARY THE MOTHER OF GOD!!!
shelly_freak Posted July 21, 2004 Posted July 21, 2004 So anyways *ignoring iacobus* I thought this site was good stuff about girls. And Jason there's nothing wrong with tomboys!
Colleen Posted July 21, 2004 Posted July 21, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Jul 20 2004, 11:37 PM'] Like Witman or Emerson or HDT? LOL! All men. All great. Good female authors? Danielle Steele? :vomit: LOL. I shall admit Austen and Bronte to the list of good authors... thus far the only females I have ecountered. [/quote] What about St. Therese? Mother Teresa? Teresa of Avila? Catherine of Siena (though she dictated, didn't write)? Me? Lol, totally kidding about me.
StColette Posted July 21, 2004 Posted July 21, 2004 [quote name='Colleen' date='Jul 20 2004, 11:41 PM'] What about St. Therese? Mother Teresa? Teresa of Avila? Catherine of Siena (though she dictated, didn't write)? Me? Lol, totally kidding about me. [/quote] wooohooo Colleen !!
shelly_freak Posted July 21, 2004 Posted July 21, 2004 u said they were yucky, i am a proud ex tomboy thank u very much. there's nothin wrong w/them
Iacobus Posted July 21, 2004 Posted July 21, 2004 [quote name='RemnantRules' date='Jul 20 2004, 11:39 PM'] like Norah Jones, The William's sisters(sports), Elenor Roosevelt, MARY THE MOTHER OF GOD!!! [/quote] LOL! Jones? I am only refering to authors, they can play sports like Ham (sp?). Roosevelt, hmmm lol. She is every quotable. I can give her that. Mama Mary didn't write much. I am not reducing women at all here. If I was I wouldn't be here. LOL! Shelly ignored me? And there is nothing wrong with tomboys, lol. We have quite a few up here.
RemnantRules Posted July 21, 2004 Posted July 21, 2004 Oh My Goodness! i've been trying to stand up for you girls and you put me out to dry....
shelly_freak Posted July 21, 2004 Posted July 21, 2004 what? did i hear something from the iacobus side of the room? no i dont think so
shelly_freak Posted July 21, 2004 Posted July 21, 2004 sorry its a habit, as a former tomboy I must stand up for them
Iacobus Posted July 21, 2004 Posted July 21, 2004 WHAT?!? How dare you ignore me! I was once a nice person. Than I was called a Rat. So now I chew on power cables. I hope that ummm the Vogon's ruin your home for that new interpalatary expressway!
shelly_freak Posted July 21, 2004 Posted July 21, 2004 its not my fault if you scurry around sewers in your free time
Iacobus Posted July 21, 2004 Posted July 21, 2004 Plus they say I dance like a Chinese Fighting Pony on good days. LOL!
shelly_freak Posted July 21, 2004 Posted July 21, 2004 hm, interesting. i dont think there is any way to describe my dancing
Iacobus Posted July 21, 2004 Posted July 21, 2004 I don't dance often because I am sooooooo bad. lol. I even stepped on her feet.
shelly_freak Posted July 21, 2004 Posted July 21, 2004 here we go: its like a hippie slash punk slash person going through convulsions slash a little girl at awedding reception slash a cow being chased by men with pitchforks slash a crazy camp wower slash someone listening to remnant cause theyre amazing
shelly_freak Posted July 21, 2004 Posted July 21, 2004 im not sure i like this avatar, what do you guys think, is it me
RemnantRules Posted July 21, 2004 Posted July 21, 2004 from your previous ones my first reaction was but it grows on ya
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now