Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

shelly_freak
Posted

lol sailor moon is like my secret indulgence, i know there is tons of better stuff to read out there but meh

RemnantRules
Posted

hey whatever floats your boat!

shelly_freak
Posted

yeah im not really liken this avatar either, meh im too lazy to change it right now

RemnantRules
Posted

that's the spirit

Posted

[quote name='shelly_freak' date='Jul 21 2004, 12:18 AM'] lol sailor moon is like my secret indulgence, i know there is tons of better stuff to read out there but meh [/quote]
lol sailor moon i miss that show

Posted

One of my secret indulgences would be ballroom dancing. I haven't done it in sooo long. It was well worth doing it for school sport twice, well worth the long walk to the studio! I'd love to start up lessons again, now that I've rediscovered Strictly Ballroom and then there's that ballroom dancing competition show on TV every Friday night.

Long live the Jive!!! And the Rumba!!!

RemnantRules
Posted

lol justfran

Guest JeffCR07
Posted

ive never done ballroom dancing before. I love swing dancing though! :D

Posted

Just a note... Adam was made in the dirt. But wasn't Eve made in the Garden?

:blink:

Posted

I want to learn to ballroom dance!

Posted

[quote name='mmmerf' date='Jul 21 2004, 07:09 AM'] Just a note... Adam was made in the dirt. But wasn't Eve made in the Garden?

:blink: [/quote]
lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...