An Old School Catholic Message Board

Protestant Websites

Guest JeffCR07

Guest JeffCR07

Hey everyone! For anyone who hasn't heard about the "Phatmass Crusade," phat and cure are organizing a concerted effort to defend the catholic faith on other christian websites. For anyone interested, please head over the the "Recruitment" thread.

I'm posting this topic to find out if anyone is familiar with some sites, and if anyone has advice on where we should start.

We would like our first site to be one that is relatively charitable and not vehemently anti-catholic. If anyone has suggestions, please post!

Also, if a moderator could pin this topic for organizational purposes, we would really appreciate it! Thanks everyone!

- Your Brother In Christ, Jeff, and all of the future Crusaders ;)

IcePrincessKRS

PhatCatholic's thread on the Recruitment is already pinned... I can combine the this thread and the one already pinned and leave it pinned if you want...

IcePrincessKRS

yeah, I can pin it, at least temporarily until there are a few more replies. (We just try to avoid having too many pinned topics, or mulitple pinned things on the same topic.)

phatcatholic

please post your sites [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=16180"][b]here[/b][/url]

thank you!

phatcatholic

[b]NOTE:[/b] if you are currently debating catholicism somewhere else on the web, please go to the link i provided in my previous post and add that site to the list so that we can join you in your cause.

thanks,
phatcatholic

• 3 weeks later...
CatholicAndFanatical

hey PC, is it too late to get involved??

I will try to help out as much as possible.

Either send me a message or reply here, your choice.

Peace

[url="http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=41"]Here's a fine one.[/url]

It's on a New Age forum, so there's plenty of wacky wiccans and psychics and all sorts of weird things. Probably only good for the Super Defenders, since I bet these people would love to bring down the Catholic Church or tell you how to perform a magical spell. Most definitely for the experienced apologists.

• 2 weeks later...

I was once on a message board for the band Switchfoot and once they found out I was Catholic they flipped

[url="http://forums1.sonymusic.com/eve/ubb.x?a=corfrm&cf=c_307107213"]Sony message boards[/url]

Archaeology cat

That's horrible! I don't listen to Switchfoot that much, but still. I'm looking at the message board now, and I can see what you mean, Scofizzle.

yah it turned into bash the Catholic thread. I feel that I represented. I took all the information i got straight from some apologetics pages in my bible, but they didnt care. They jsut wanted to hate on me. I stopped goin to the message board b/c it was even good debating just haterd.