ryanmeyersmusic Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 (edited) Since I accidentally hijacked the window thread, and I LOVE movie quotes, everybody throw your favorites out there! FREE FOR ALL!!! "You're killin' me, Smalls!" - Sandlot Edited July 7, 2003 by ryanmeyersmusic
GodsGrace Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 "Well I feel sheepish" "Do you smoke, mind if I do" "Of all the wonders of the world, oh to be free" "Phenominal cosmic powers, iddy bitty living space" ~All from "Aladdin"!!!
GodsGrace Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 "Well I feel sheepish" "Do you smoke, mind if I do" "Of all the wonders of the world, oh to be free" "Phenominal cosmic powers, iddy bitty living space" ~All from "Aladdin"!!!
GodsThespianChic Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 "When you look in her eyes and she's looking back in yours, everything feels not quite normal. because you feel stronger and yet weaker at the same time. you feel excited and at the same time terrified. the truth is you don't know what you feel. except you know what kind of man you want to be. it's as if you've reached the unreachable and you weren't ready for it." ~Spiderman :wub:
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 Since I accidentally hijacked the window thread, and I LOVE movie quotes, everybody throw your favorites out there! FREE FOR ALL!!! "You're killin' me, Smalls!" - Sandlot oh my gosh!! you too mine!!! that was MY line! just kidding! yeah, i too love the sandlot!! let me see.... "eating greens is a special treat, it makes big long ears and great big feet.... but it sure is awful stuff to eat! i made that last part up myself!" --Thumper from Bambi
GodsThespianChic Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 +JMJ, as long as you're on Bambi... "If you don't have anything nice to say...don't say nothin' at all!"
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 (edited) also from Bambi.... "and when it feels like your light-headed. like your walking on air...thats when you know .......YOUR twidapaded!" --wise owl from Bambi on when to know when your in love... Edited July 7, 2003 by littleflower+JMJ
dUSt Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 "Make like a tree, and get outta here." - Biff, Back to the Future (devout Catholic)
Winchester Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 "Let me put it this way... you know Plato, Aristotle? Idiots." Princess Bride. "I think that's the most horrible thing I've ever heard. How wonderful." ditto
Anna Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 "Mind your manners!" "Yeah, mind yo mannews!"--Bambi "I love the smell of Starbucks House Blend Decaf in the morning."--Apocalypse Now Ooops! Misquote---That's what [u]I say! In the movie, he loves the smell of napalm. I'll stick with the Starbucks, thanks...
Kilroy the Ninja Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 "I've got a bad feeling about this." - Every Star Wars movie ever made. Also ever character in 'em.
Azriel Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega" - Mallrats (which is probably morally offensive, but its still a darn funny quote) "Have fun storming the Castle" - Princess Bride "I believe you have my Stapler" - Office Space "There's no crying in Baseball!" - A league of their Own
cmotherofpirl Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 "Just before they went into warp, I beamed the whole kit and kaboodle into their engine room, where they'll be no tribble at all." -- Scotty, explaining how he got rid of the tribbles (The Trouble With Tribbles) "Logic is the beginning of wisdom; not the end." -- Spock (Star Trek VI) Chekov: "Course heading, Captain?" Kirk: "Second star to the right, and straight on 'til morning." --"STVI:TUC", Stardate 9523.8 The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands meet. And whither then? I cannot say LOTR Aragorn: * Talking to the hobbits * "Gentlemen, we do not stop until nightfall." Pippin: "What about breakfast?" Aragorn: "You've already had it." Pippin: "We've had one, yes. What about second breakfast?" Aragorn: * Just turns and walks away * Merry: "I don't think he knows about second breakfast, Pip." Pippin: * Looking concerned * "What about elevensies? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He knows about them, doesn't he?" Merry: "I wouldn't count on it."
BullnaChinaShop Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates who said, "I drank what?" - Real Genius
jasJis Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 "Have you seen my Swingline? It was a red Swingline. It was mine and I want it back."
nippy316 Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 Timon(to Simba): Man, you look blue. Pumba: I'd say brownish gold. Timon: No, I mean he's depressed. It doesn't get much better than The Lion King, folks. Sorry, it just doesn't. nippy316
cantstopdancin9 Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 BullnaChinaShop, I love that movie! "You have to get even, it's a moral imperative."
Theologian in Training Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 Spiderman "With great power, comes great responsibility." The meditation for all celibates
BullnaChinaShop Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 A few more Real Genius quotes: You see Mitch, I used to be you. Lately I've been missing me so I asked Dr. Hathaway if I could room with me again and he said sure. Mitch Taylor: The weirdest thing just happened to me. Chris Knight: Was it a dream where you were where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid, with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you? Mitch Taylor: No... Chris Knight: Why, am I the only one who has that dream? Moles and trolls, moles and trolls, work, work, work, work, work. We never see the light of day. We plan this thing for weeks and all they want to do is study. I'm disgusted. I'm sorry but it's not like me, I'm depressed. There was what, no one at the mutant hamster races and we had one entry into the Madame Curie look-alike contest and he was disqualified later. Why do I bother?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now