Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

"Bye Elmo! .......

(his name is Nemo!)

.....NEMO!"

--also from finding nemo

Cure of Ars
Posted

Harry: There are two kinds of women: high maintenance and low maintenance.

Sally: And Ingrid Bergman is low maintenance?

Harry: An L.M. Definitely.

Sally: Which one am I?

Harry: You're the worst kind. You're high maintenance, but you think you're low maintenance.

I’m definably happy I married a low maintenance woman. I love you Melissa. (I just scored my one romantic move for the month to keep her happy. Now I just have to change some diapers, clean the house and I will be all set.) ;)lol_grin.gif

Posted

aww that's sooo cute Cure of Ars!....

"damngit I'm gliding here!"

Miss Congeneality

Posted

sory guys that was TOTALLY supposed to be a danngit

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

"I have a blueberry for a daughter!" Charlie and the Chocolate Factory--aka, Willie Wonka.... (Nothing is cuter than hearing a 4 year old quote that line along with the movie! lol)

.....My husband says I'm "definately high maintenance."

  • 3 months later...
Posted

"I'll be back" Terminator.

"I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle." Terminator.

"No more rhyms, I mean it.  Anybody want a peanut?" Princess bride

"My name is Indigo Mentoya, you killed my father, prepare to die" P/B

"Inconcievable" P/B

"I've seen some S*#T that will turn you white" Winston, Ghost Busters.

"Are you seeking Holy Orders" "Me? No, no. I'm not worthy" St. Francis, Brother Son, Sister Moon.

"hold on lady, we going for ride", Short-Round, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

"Stick around" Comando.

I think the Princess Bride is one of the funniest movies ever! :lol:

Sorry, just couldn't help it, it had to be said!

Posted

"I would never join a club that would have somebody like me as a member."

- Duck Soup

Posted

Shrek: I've got to save my ass! (meaning donkey)

Posted

"we're smokin Labrador?" Cheech Marin, "Cheech and Chongs Up in Smoke"

ThereseFlower
Posted

Some faves:

The Goonies

Chunk: Listen, okay? You guys'll never believe me. There was two cop cars, okay? And they were chasing this four-wheel deal, this real neat ORV, and there were bullets flying all over the place. It was the most amazing thing I ever saw!

Mikey: More amazing than the time Michael Jackson come over to your house to use the bathroom.

Brandon Walsh: More amazing than the time you saved those old people from that nursing home fire, right?

Mouth: Yeah, and I bet it was even more amazing than the time you ate your weight in Godfather's pizza, right?

Chunk: Okay, Brand. Michael Jackson didn't come over to my house to use the bathroom. But his sister did.

The Muppets Take Manhattan

Kermit the Frog: Me? Marry a pig?

[laughing]

Kermit the Frog: Maybe you expected me to go HOG-wild? Maybe you could bring home the BACON! Ahhh... the sounds of love: su-EEEEE! Oink, oink!

Help!

George: Hey, it's a thingie! A fiendish thingie!

Ringo:They have to paint me red before they chop me. It's a different religion from ours. I think.

----------------------------------

Just a few from my files. There are waaaaaay too many to put here. ^_^

Ahhh... nostalgia. :wub:

Posted

"Which one of you ladies is riding with me tonight?"

"Dream on Dweeb!"

"Okay, but when I do, I'll dream something a little thinner!"

Ernie in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle: The secret of the ooze

"But Master is our Friend!"

"You have no Friends!"

"Go AWAY!"

Gollum in the LOTR

"Stupid Fat hobbit!" Gollum again

and my personal fave!

My precious..........

My own!

Posted

Foggy Nelson: "What's her name?"

Matt Murdock: "Elektra Natchios"

Foggy Nelson: "Sounds like a Mexican Appetizer"

- Daredevil

"Demented and Sad - but Social" - The Breakfast Club

BullnaChinaShop
Posted

"One never knows when one might die in a freak gasoline fight accident."

-Zoolander

Kilroy the Ninja
Posted

"Beware the Groooooove!!!" Emperors New Groove

  • 11 years later...
Posted (edited)

Shrek: I've got to save my ass! (meaning donkey)

Princess: He talks!

Shrek: Ya, it's getting him to shut up that's the trick!

(talking about Donkey)

 

 

 

One of the best in my opinion, form Madagascar:

Lion is hungry because they left the zoo and he can't find a steak..

Zebra: Buddy, tomorrow I'll find you a steak even if it kills me!

Edited by Didacus
Ancilla Domini
Posted

"I'm an early bird and a night owl, which means I'm wise and I have worms." - Michael Scott, The Office. :P

Posted

"I'm an early bird and a night owl, which means I'm wise and I have worms." - Michael Scott, The Office. :P

wow.  

 

don't know the context of that one but on its own it's somewhat disturbing.  

:huh:

Posted

"It's justice that threatens you?"

"Then I am not threatened."

- A Man for All Seasons (1966)

 

And one from a movie that came out between now and 2003...

"There's only one god, ma'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that."

- The Avengers (2012)

"Which one of you ladies is riding with me tonight?"

 

"Dream on Dweeb!"

 

"Okay, but when I do, I'll dream something a little thinner!"

 

Ernie in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle: The secret of the ooze

 

"But Master is our Friend!"

"You have no Friends!"

"Go AWAY!"

 

Gollum in the LOTR

 

 

"Stupid Fat hobbit!" Gollum again

 

and my personal fave!

 

My precious..........

 

My own!

I know all of these. All of them.

I know all of these. All of them.

Whoa. Return of the King wasn't even out by the time those Gollum quotes were posted o_o

Posted

T.Cobbs in a movie on his life(forget which one), when asked if he could say anything nice about Babe Ruth:

"He runs pretty fast... for a fat guy."

 

Posted

"Hey! Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air?! You don't know! *holds breath*"

- Galaxy Quest (1999)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...