Anna Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 "How would you like your remains to be displayed?" -- The Mask of Zorro "That's correct, Wendy, we all wear a mask, metaphorically speaking." -- The Mask
dUSt Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 "You can trouble me for a warm glass of shut the hell up" - probably the best line in any movie ever made.
GodsThespianChic Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 Fast and the Furious, Vin Diesel: "Ask any racer, any real racer. It don't matter whether you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning."
jasJis Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 Martin Short: "This is what you're doing." *moving fingers like a talking mouth* "This is what I want you to do." *stopping fingers* Other Guy: "Are you telling me to shut up?!" Martin Short: "YES!"
GodsThespianChic Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 Am I not *turtle enough* for the *turtle* club??
Jake Huether Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 "I'll be back" Terminator. "I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle." Terminator. "No more rhyms, I mean it. Anybody want a peanut?" Princess bride "My name is Indigo Mentoya, you killed my father, prepare to die" P/B "Inconcievable" P/B "I've seen some S*#T that will turn you white" Winston, Ghost Busters. "Are you seeking Holy Orders" "Me? No, no. I'm not worthy" St. Francis, Brother Son, Sister Moon. "hold on lady, we going for ride", Short-Round, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. "Stick around" Comando.
Jake Huether Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 You're right dUSt. That was the funniest line I ever heard!
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 "Why should I change my name, he's the one who smells of elderberries!" Office Space "This might feel a little weird." One of our favorite cheesy Matrix quotes. lol
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 "Julia Roberts:and He's Jell-O! and You can't BE Jell-O! Cam: Yes, I can! I can be Jell-O! Julia: NO! you CAN'T! You can't be Jell-O! You can NEVER be Jello!" from my best friends wedding...
GodsThespianChic Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 That's great, +JMJ!! "I'm a psycho"~The Grinch
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 "I don't want to get to know you..." "Someday I'm going to write a book and call it When Stupid Ideals Happen to Smart Penniless Scientists." "You're making me angry. I don't think you're going to like me when I'm angry." "Grrroooaaawwwwrrrrr!!!!!" The Hulk
Azriel Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 "Those aren't Pillows!" - Planes, trains and automobiles
BlueRose Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 "I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car, I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick, it even makes me rhyme. I hate the way your always right, I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when your not around, and the fact that you didnt call. But mostly I hate the way I dont hate you, not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all." -10 Things I Hate About You "It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but it takes a great deal more to stand up to your friends." -Harry Potter I "It is not our abilities that show us who we truly are, it is our choices." -Harry Potter II "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." LOTR
MORight2Life Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 "Youth ages; Immaturity is outgrown; Ignorance can be educated; and drunkeness can be sobered. But stupid lasts forever." -The Emperor's Club-- Kevin Kline's character quoting a Roman philosopher (That's pretty deep! ) "May the Force be with you." -Star Wars "Without suffering, there'd be no compassion." -Walk to Remember "Ohana means family, and family means no one gets left behind or forgotten." -Lilo & Stich (sp?) Be God's! -Michelle
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 "Chicken #1:Do you all want to end up being chicken pies?!!? Chicken #2: I DON'T want to be to a PIE!!...........I don't like gravy" --Chicken Run...the movie
ryanmeyersmusic Posted July 8, 2003 Author Posted July 8, 2003 (edited) as far as possibly morally offensive (but really good, imo) Kevin Smith movies... i'll bust out with one of my personal faves: Chasing Amy Banky:what's a nubian? Banky:Archie, all right? Archie and the Rivierdale gang were a pure and fun-lovin' bunch. You can't find dysfunction in those comics, because they were just flat out wholesome. Banky:Man, I feel a hate crime coming on. Holden: What do you want to do tonight? Banky: I don't know. Get a pizza. Watch Degrassi Junior High. Holden: You got a weird thing for Canadian melodrama. Banky: I've got a weird thing for girls who say "aboot". Holden: I love you. And not in a friendly way, although I think we're great friends. And not in a misplaced affection, puppy-dog way, although I'm sure that's what you'll call it. And it's not because you're unattainable. I love you. Very simple, very truly. You're the epitome of every attribute and quality I've ever looked for in another person. I know you think of me as just a friend, and crossing that line is the furthest thing from an option you'd ever consider. But I had to say it. I can't take this anymore. I can't stand next to you without wanting to hold you. I can't look into your eyes without feeling that longing you only read about in trashy romance novels. I can't talk to you without wanting to express my love for everything you are. I know this will probably qwerty our friendship -no pun intended- but I had to say it, because I've never felt this before, and I like who I am because of it. And if bringing it to light means we can't hang out anymore, then that hurts me. But I could'nt allow another day to go by without getting it out there, regardless of the outcome, which by the look on your face is to be the inevitable shoot-down. And I'll accept that. But I know some part of you is hesitating for a moment, and if there is a moment of hesitiation, that means you feel something too. All I ask is that you not dismiss that -at least for ten seconds- and try to dwell in it. Alyssa, there is'nt another soul on this planet who's ever made me half the person I am when I'm with you, and I would risk this friendship for the chance to take it to the next plateau. Because it's there between you and me. you can't deny that. And even if we never speak again after tonight, please know that I'm forever changed because of who you are and what you've meant to me, which -while I do appreciate it- I'd never need a painting of birds bought at a diner to remind me of. Holden : That's a bunch of bs! Lando Calrissian was a black man, and he got to fly the Millenium Falcon! Hooper : Who said that? Holden : I did! Lando Calrissian is a positive black role model in the relm of Science Fiction / Fantasy. Edited July 8, 2003 by ryanmeyersmusic
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 "Wow! i wish i can speak Whale!" --Dora, from Finding Nemo.....
Carrie Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Also from Finding Nemo... "He's looking for his son, Fabio." I loved this movie so much!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now